GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link to the photos of the inside of TM's home?
Trying to find photos, but I did find an article about the condition of the house:

Horry County police report documents findings during search of Moorer home

"Spoiled meat, moldy potatoes and three guns lying in plain view were among the findings during an Horry County Police Department search of the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, according to a police report."

I just wanted to say that I've followed this case for a while now and it just breaks my heart. If my husband had an affair with a 20 year old girl and got her pregnant, I would probably not like the girl, I would be a raging maniac at my husband for a long time--but I would recognize that she was a 20 year old barely adult girl who was put into that position by my much older husband. And if a baby were involved, it would probably be difficult, but I would ultimately welcome it (not that it would be easy). I just feel so horribly that HE suffered at the hands of those two monsters. And they murdered 2 people--if she was pregnant. It just makes me sick.

tmsm-room-jpg.121130

Found one.

And the police report but it doesn't have photos: https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11e4-a0f3-3f7fd731a155/552452c44038a.pdf.pdf

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
We're back from lunch break. Fredricks continues talking about comparisons between trucks he tested and the trucks seen in the video. Throughout analyzing he says he felt he was getting closer to the right make and model when he started comparing Ford F-150s.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Fredricks says the vehicle was moving toward the landing area the same time Heather's cell phone is pinging toward Peachtree Landing.

Was HE's phone moving toward the landing at the same time the black truck was traveling to the landing.
prepared a chart of HE"S provided phone time with the trucks known travel time based on the dvr.. and it is a match..!!!

feel like this is a huge score for the state.

Trying to find photos, but I did find an article about the condition of the house:

"Spoiled meat, moldy potatoes and three guns lying in plain view were among the findings during an Horry County Police Department search of the home of Sidney and Tammy Moorer, according to a police report."

Now that's not what TM described to her Disney friends, is it? LOL

Pictures of Heather's apt:
Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016

Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 20 & 21,2016

This one has tons of timeline information for phones.
Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016

Went back and found these gems from the 1st trial (if you have free time to read lol) and also had my memory jogged as to some stuff we haven't heard this go around.
Black box from truck, Sim cards from phone (Heather's) and the video cameras or lack of at the M compound.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member