GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Bri did testify, and said nothing about them discussing pregnancy. It's very hard to reconcile what she said about their conversation (that he told her he wanted to get back together and she was upset because she was finally moving on) with him buying a pregnancy test and luring her out.

Was she asked specifically if Heather was pregnant? If that question wasn't asked that may be why she didn't mention it. She was probably told to only give concise answers to questions and to not expound on anything unless asked.

Ok I missed this somehow, but there was only two times Tammy contacted Heather, both on Nov, 2nd, the same day that Tammy and Sidney stopped talking! So I do believe that is when Tammy DID discover Heather, but how she found out, still not sure.

First of all, Tammy is nasty. She had plenty to be jelly of. Young (I stress young) pretty, vibrant girl. Tammy was extremely jealous... the pics she sent, texts sent, "Tammy" tat, . Pregnancy pushed her over the edge. I personally think that pregnancy test bought at 0130 was for Heather. It was apart of the plan. And I bet you any money before she killed Heather, she made her take it, just to confirm, and just to enrage her more.

I'm still looking, but in several of the videos, Tammy is shown. I bet she's chomping at the bit because she's had to be quiet for so long. Much have broken some records for her.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong but it seems to me that the ping coming from the area of the wildlife refuge was based on her google account. It’s different from the cell phone call pings. The gentleman testifying in regards to her google account stated that he believed it pinged there because there are so many towers in the area. I wish I knew how to post a link to that part of the testimony??? Maybe someone can link it.

From memory, I think he stated, that ping, would not be accurate, as there are few towers in that area.
I felt, he thought it was unreliable.

Hey!

geevee said:
If Sid does testify, seems to me it would have to be for the defense, I think they can control what the state can cross on by simply keeping the questions to a narrow range and not opening any doors they don't want the state to breeze on through. Can't imagine the state calling him as he'd just take the 5th on everything.

Well, according to my notes on 10/8/18 - the State is going to be calling Sid.

Only one more day for the trial to continue....
bored-smiley.gif

Well I can't find Bri's testimony for THIS case. Did she testify yet?
I don't think she's testified for this case/trial!! I cannot recall posting any tweets regarding, Bri!! (She may have testified on one of the days I was late, dunno!)

Last edited:
Elvis’ roommate Brianna “Bree” Warrelmann told Crime Watch Daily that Tammy “basically tore Heather apart as a human being, and who she was as a person and made her feel horrible about herself
Wife Accused In Disappearance Of Husband's Young Lover Claims They Had An Open Marriage

Elvis’ roommate and close friend, Brianna “Bree” Warrelmann, said once Tammy discovered the affair, she “exploded” and barraged her husband’s lover with calls and texts, going as far as to send a photo of her husband having sex with Elvis, according to court testimony and media interviews.

“Tammy called Heather and said, ‘You’re going to end it with my husband,’ and so she put Sidney on the phone, sat there while Sidney and Heather talked,” Warrelmann told Crime Watch Daily. “They ended things on the phone but Sidney made comments to Heather and said, ‘You were nothing to me, you were just someone who spread your legs’ and basically tore Heather apart as a human being, and who she was as a person and made her feel horrible about herself.”
https://nypost.com/2018/10/09/the-d...-love-triangle-escalates-to-kidnapping-trial/

Was she asked specifically if Heather was pregnant? If that question wasn't asked that may be why she didn't mention it. She was probably told to only give concise answers to questions and to not expound on anything unless asked.
I don't recall what she was specifically asked about it, but the issue of pregnancy did come up, and I believe Bri was non-committal...."I don't know." She may have been asked if any sanitary products had been used by Heather recently, and she answered she didn't know? Anyone else remember?

As far as pregnancy, I think it is possible Heather terminated a pregnancy and SM/TM wanted proof.

SC peeps - if you were to need an abortion in SC, any idea where you'd go? Do doctor's offices/HOSPITALS do this or do you have to go to Planned Parenthood?

There's been some talk on here about TM and SM forcing Heather to take the pregnancy test. I'm just wondering how that would work, exactly. I can't pee on command; I don't know if other people can do that, but I cannot. Assuming other people can, and specifically Heather, then what? If she was reluctant, would one of them hold her down in a squatting position while the other held the stick under her to catch a urine sample on a very small test stick? I can't imagine that. There's precision involved in taking a pregnancy test. So Heather, who's afraid of Tammy, would have agreed to be perfectly still in that moment, and just pee on a pregnancy test? I'm not saying they didn't plan to force her; I just don't think it's plausible they would have been able to.

There's been some talk on here about TM and SM forcing Heather to take the pregnancy test. I'm just wondering how that would work, exactly. I can't pee on command; I don't know if other people can do that, but I cannot. Assuming other people can, and specifically Heather, then what? If she was reluctant, would one of them hold her down in a squatting position while the other held the stick under her to catch a urine sample on a very small test stick? I can't imagine that. There's precision involved in taking a pregnancy test. So Heather, who's afraid of Tammy, would have agreed to be perfectly still in that moment, and just pee on a pregnancy test? I'm not saying they didn't plan to force her; I just don't think it's plausible they would have been able to.

I don't know what the intent was in buying the pregnancy test for Heather, but whatever it was, I don't think it ever happened. I think that pregnancy test likely ended up in the dumpster at Longbeard's, still in the box, with Heather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties