GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I went back and looked at old threads again. I can't find a picture right now but it was the backyard that had all the new stuff right? I know we have those pictures somewhere. TM posted them b/c SM made their "very own Polynesian".

IIRC there was mention of the "wet" concrete and posters mentioning it but I can't search the new style threads like I could the old. I don't think that they took Heather back there but I would not rule out them putting their own evidence into a fire pit and/or fresh cement on the "compound". IMO

Also, looking back at the old threads- did we ever figure out more about the $5,000 in the M safe?

I’m still trying to figure out the Moorer’s thought process with the pregnancy test. I can’t see them accosting HE, forcing her to take the test, and THEN making a decision on what to do next. What if the test came up negative? In my mind, TM was out for blood that night, and positive or negative, she was going to make HE disappear. So was the test meant to help TM convince SM that she (Heather) and her potential baby would potentially become permanent (and, to TM, unacceptable) parts of their lives if they didn’t do what needed to be done?
Pethaps Sydney tricked her into taking the pregnancy test by having the cigar and acting excited about the prospect of having a child with Heather. Sydney did convince Heather he wanted to be with her & leave Tammy that night when he called her from the pay phone, (as she told Bri) before he went to Walmart and purchased the pregnancy test and the cigar.

I’m still trying to figure out the Moorer’s thought process with the pregnancy test. I can’t see them accosting HE, forcing her to take the test, and THEN making a decision on what to do next. What if the test came up negative? In my mind, TM was out for blood that night, and positive or negative, she was going to make HE disappear. So was the test meant to help TM convince SM that she (Heather) and her potential baby would potentially become permanent (and, to TM, unacceptable) parts of their lives if they didn’t do what needed to be done?

I’ve always considered a few things possible;

1) that Heather said something like “I’m not pregnant Tammy I got my period yesterday” or something similar - and that Tammy had already accosted her and snapped, despite no baby

2) that Tammy or SM snapped and instead of just disabling her into their toolbox, they actually killed her, thus rendering test irrelevant

3) that SM knew she was pregnant and refused to bring her to meeting at PTL W/ TM knowing the results, so he killed her at LB instead of incapacitating her, but bought the test to assuage TMs rage and control issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties