GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep having to look up potstickers because I forget what they are.
images

Haha! They are like dumplings if that makes it any easier to remember. Slightly like pierogies, too.

If TM/SM went to the trouble to turn off phones and hide their activities and locations for part of the timeline, I cannot imagine that there was any text announcing or referencing that Heather had been killed.
Exactly. For all of the planning they tried to do, this would have been extremely careless.

Last edited:
I doubt there was a coupon for a store-brand 88 cent pregnancy test.

I say store brand because I am assuming that's what brand it was...not only because it was so cheap, but 88 cents is a typical Walmart/Equate brand product price.

I didnt know pregnancy tests are so inexpensive. Maybe they wanted a more expensive type since there was some confusion about "errors" on one of the earlier tests HE took. Do they get more expensive if they get a better brand of one?

Haha! They are like dumplings if that makes it any easier to remember. Slightly like pierogies, too.

Yes I think of pierogies when I hear the term potstickers.
Very similar to me.

I didnt know pregnancy tests are so inexpensive. Maybe they wanted a more expensive type since there was some confusion about "errors" on one of the earlier tests HE took. Do they get more expensive if they get a better brand of one?

BBM. Yes, definitely. 88 cents is a VERY cheap pregnancy test. Honestly, if I was serious about finding out if I was pregnant or not, I doubt I'd buy one this cheap. I've taken a lot of them in my day and I don't think I've ever bought one from Walmart. I may do that if I was already positive I was pregnant and was just curious to see if that brand worked.

I remembered a quote from a children's book that put me to mind of TM, and thought I'd share. I'm not commenting on her looks or attractiveness, just wanted to put that out there first!

I was thinking today how much her face has changed in just the, what, 10(?) days since the trial started? She was almost poised and confident when it first started, smiling and probably thinking this was going to be a walk in the park for her. Today I thought she looked haunted and like maybe the reality of probably going to jail has started to sink in. It hurts to look at, almost. Wish she would just end this and confess. It would be so much easier on her and her poor kids!
I agree and I think they both look like they have aged over the courses of the trials but she especially this trial has aged. IIRC, during SM trial they both dressed nice and she had her hair/makeup done each day. She looks stressed IMO now.

IMO SM was afraid Tammy would hurt the kids out of spite if he left her.
I have always and still do believe this.

If TM/SM went to the trouble to turn off phones and hide their activities and locations for part of the timeline, I cannot imagine that there was any text announcing or referencing that Heather had been killed.
I agree with this. They planned everything out so far in advance (the truck, the phones etc) so I doubt they would just text that Heather was gone or they had her address.

IMO

Still upset that Bri didn't get to describe SM's call to Heather. :( I never understand blocking some of the most compelling testimony as "hear-say". What if someone whispers "*advertiser censored* killed me" with their last breath? Would that be allowed?

If the State hasn't rested, I'm assuming this trial is going into it's 3rd week, unless the State rests today, the defense calls no witnesses (as in Sidney's trial), closing arguments tomorrow, jury deliberation Friday.

What caused this trial to drag out? I'm looking at you, Casey Brown and your ridiculous line of questioning every witness.

Still upset that Bri didn't get to describe SM's call to Heather. :( I never understand blocking some of the most compelling testimony as "hear-say". What if someone whispers "*advertiser censored* killed me" with their last breath? Would that be allowed?

It was allowed in the Jessica Chambers trial, and if it wouldn't have, there would been a conviction I believe!

I've noticed with this trial sometimes hearsay goes without an objection and sometimes it doesn't.

That would be a deathbed declaration and allowable in most if not all jurisdictions (imo).

If the State hasn't rested, I'm assuming this trial is going into it's 3rd week, unless the State rests today, the defense calls no witnesses (as in Sidney's trial), closing arguments tomorrow, jury deliberation Friday.

What caused this trial to drag out? I'm looking at you, Casey Brown and your ridiculous line of questioning every witness.

Oh my gosh yes! I was thinking about that this morning..."is that a McDonald's bag" "is that a pizza box" "are you a morning person"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme