GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
...And were baclk. Day 7 of the Tammy Moorer trial. Will there be more fireworks today? Stay tuned to this bat channel to find out.

Wednesday's testimony starts with more crime lab investigators.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 4m4 minutes ago
Day 8 of Tammy Moorer trial starting now. The prosecution just called John Caulder to the stand. He works in the crime scene unit with the Horry County Police Dept. @WBTWNews13

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Caulder testified he took photos of the Moorer's home in February 2014 after a search warrant was issued. @WBTWNews13

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
Cathy Russon Retweeted Law & Crime Network

#TammyMoorer

Law & Crime Network on Twitter

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 3m3 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Crime scene investigator John Caulder is the state's first witness today. He took photos at the Moorer's home about 2 months after #HeatherElvis went missing. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/live-trials-current/watch-live-now-lawandcrime-network/law-crime-network/ …

DptuSAHVsAMNJtP.jpg

Oh my, I didn't know no swabs or fingerprints were taken from the black F150.

The witness says it was his belief that the missing person has been in a relationship with owner of the truck and thus it would have been a given that she had been in the truck. *doh*

Can someone make me a list of points that will help the jury get to a guilty verdict?
I did miss the first 2 days but I am not feeling very confident yet. I am very glad I am not on this jury at this point in time.

Where do you dudes think the state is with the case so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member