GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I feel like I am really late to the party here. Sweet Zara was my first case on WS then I closely watched Heather's case unfold. I have been quietly lurking for a number of years.

I am just putting up good vibes that with SM and TM testifying that Heather finally gets a measure of justice her and her family desperately deserve.
Glad to have you out of the shadows. :)

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - The defense calls #SidneyMoorer to the stand! Looks like it may take some time to get him in court. Sidebar now. Watch Live:
Watch Live: Tammy Moorer Kidnapping Trial Day 8

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 26s27 seconds ago
The defense called Sidney Moorer, Tammy's son to the stand. @WBTWNews13

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
And now the jury has been excused. Gonna be one of those days I feel.

Josh Bell‏ @jbellTSN 1m1 minute ago
There seems to be some problem, and now the jury has been excused from the courtroom.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 1m1 minute ago
State says defense witnesses have been violating the sequestration order watching a stream of the trial.

WBTW News 13‏ @WBTWNews13 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer expected to take the stand any minute. Moorer is accused of conspiring to kidnap 20-year-old Heather Elvis, who mysteriously vanished in December 2013. https://www.facebook.com/WBTWNews13/posts/10156708298552902 …

10 minute break. State is arguing that whenever someone goes into the sequester room someone blocks them from entering. They then found out that their is either a computer or cellphone that the witnesses in there are watching, against court order.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 56s57 seconds ago
The judge has asked the jury to leave the room. State says they have been in contact with Sheriff's office and questioning if sequestered witnesses have been watching the live stream. Taking a 10 minute recess as the state gathers information. #TammyMoorerTrial

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
The jury has been excused from the courtroom. Right now the state is bringing up concerns with sequestered witnesses. The court is trying to figure out if sequestered witnesses violated the order to not watch live stream/listen to testimony. We're taking a ten minute recess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh