GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. I feel like I am really late to the party here. Sweet Zara was my first case on WS then I closely watched Heather's case unfold. I have been quietly lurking for a number of years.

I am just putting up good vibes that with SM and TM testifying that Heather finally gets a measure of justice her and her family desperately deserve.

Welcome, LiL'Pig. It's never too late for justice.

Josh Bell‏ @jbellTSN 1m1 minute ago
The court is taking a 10 minute recess to determine if the defense’s witnesses violated the sequestration order. The state claims a computer was in the sequestration room with access to a live stream of the trial.

Nancy also said that any time someone tries to enter the room, someone in the room blocks them from entering.

sounds like if the sequestered witnesses were watching a live stream, the judge is going to ensure that they are no longer watching one before starting the defense side of this case.

Tammy looks quite annoyed and unhappy.

If this is confirmed as accurate, a mistrial would be, IMO, very likely.

Edit: If anyone and everyone had access to trial livestream in sequestration, I mean. I’m not watching so I’m just playing off of what y’all are typing.

I just don't understand how they can expect a true witness sequester anyway b/c it's not like they can't go home and lookup the videos after. Has anyone followed any other big trials where the witnesses weren't allowed to hear/see what was going on in court? I mean unless you lock them in a room and take away their phones and tvs, there is no true sequester. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member