GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Tammy allowed to speak with the witness (her son) before he is supposed to be taking the stand? I know they are on recess but seems like they shouldn't be allowed to speak to each other. Just my opinion.

I was just asking my dog the same thing! How are they sitting there chatting? Isn't a bailiff supposed to stop that?!

Have the witness been allowed to go home at night? I mean the videos are everywhere.

It absolutely happens, IMO, but actually having proof of a witness intentionally disregarding court instructions and viewing the trial before they go on the stand is a big No-no. But...I misunderstood and thought several of them were watching it on a device. Wahhhh I wish I could watch.

Witnesses in a sequestered room don't have a sheriff or officer of court in room with them at all times????? They are left on their own????

I assume one is stationed outside the door. Must've been the person trying to enter and being blocked from entering the room by the sequestered witnesses.

MOO

Hi friend! I haven’t seen the current stream so I’m going off of what’s being shared here - is it being alleged that numerous witnesses had access to the livestream, or only one?
I think all of the sequestered witnesses. From what the prosecution was saying, the witnesses are in a room together, and somehow knew when the officers were heading that way. "They" (witnesses?) would leave the room and some would initially block the door. Someone at the sheriff's office told the State the witnesses were watching live streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum