GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're waiting to start round 2, does anyone know if the kids had freedom to go out? I know they had friends come over, and spent time next door and out on vacation, but I'm wondering if they were ever allowed to be in an "uncontrolled" environment (i.e. public school, a friend's house etc.)

Something the realtor friend said on day 2 struck me as odd. It's possible the kid was a homebody or shy, but it's also possible TM didn't want him out of her reach.

<modsnipped no link for quote>

Last edited by a moderator:
The 5 defense witnesses being barred from testilying is a 'win' for the state. It may not seem that way to a case follower, but it is. It's not something the state could for foreseen ahead of time, but they certainly were arguing for the judge to suppress those witnesses, so that tells us the state's opinion on the matter.

I’m keeping up with what’s happening by reading here, but I just can’t bring myself to watch her. Of course she’s going to lie, and I hate lies. Although, I will have to watch the inevitable chaos when Tammy takes the stand ;)

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Court is back in session. Ashley Caison is still on the stand under direct examination. Watch Live: https://lawandcrime.com

Dpz23uXVAAE4-S6.jpg

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 3m3 minutes ago
We're back from lunch break. Ashley Caison is still testifying. Right now the defense is asking her if she remembers Tammy's phone number and her own phone number.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Caison says on Dec 18th Tammy texted her saying she got her a grocery store ad. She said she texted her at 3:10 am telling her this. Caison said she likes to coupon and wanted to compare prices on the grocery store ad. #TammyMoorerTrial

Since AC gave the address today on the stand, I of course took it upon myself to Google Maps it and the person who took the images in 2012 did me no favors b/c they didn't go all the way to in front of the M house. However, there are more than 2 houses back there, did anyone else live there? I can't help but think there is some evidence of that December night somewhere on that land. IMO

Petty side note: TM has fake lashes on today. *eye roll*

Attachments

• M house Google.JPG
    M house Google.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 61
  • White Truck.JPG
    White Truck.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 42
I am kind of disappointed that the rest of the clan will not be able to testify. I think it would help the state more than hurt them. There were so many version of they were home all night, they were home at 3 am, the vehicle never left the yard and they were all up all night because they had to go to work early. The cross would have shown a lot of contradictions.

Agree, and it will forever give TM a 'it wasn't a fair trial' excuse for being convicted (should the jury be so wise).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member