GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered Jimmy Johns for delivery so I won't have to leave my desk!
Smart! While I was driving, I wondered why I sat here starving myself, waiting for a lunch break. I should've just ordered something. Or made something this morning ahead of time. Of course, then I wouldn't have had my delusional moment that everyone in the whole wide world was reading Websleuths on their phone. :D

I'm going to share a silly story, since we're on break.
My husband and I went to SC for our honeymoon, we stayed on Edisto Island for a week. Mr. Kadoober is not a beach kind of guy, so he went and bought some swim trunks in advance. They were the brightest orange I had ever seen, you could have seen them from space.
One day we stopped at BiLo to pick up stuff for a little beach picnic, and he was wearing his trunks.
This absolutely adorable little old lady sidles up to him and says 'You tryna hide, in those pants?'
We about died.
We still to this day say that randomly.

Every time Nancy talks, that goes through my mind, same accent.

I am kind of disappointed that the rest of the clan will not be able to testify. I think it would help the state more than hurt them. There were so many version of they were home all night, they were home at 3 am, the vehicle never left the yard and they were all up all night because they had to go to work early. The cross would have shown a lot of contradictions.

I am kind of disappointed that the rest of the clan will not be able to testify. I think it would help the state more than hurt them. There were so many version of they were home all night, they were home at 3 am, the vehicle never left the yard and they were all up all night because they had to go to work early. The cross would have shown a lot of contradictions.

I hear ya, but I was worried about how the State would look to the jury cross-examining the younger kids. Plus, I wouldn't want TM's daughter to have to take ownership of those embarrassing sexts.

I agree with you! I would have like to see the State rip all the lies apart, one witness at a time. On the other hand, I am glad the younger of the kids doesn't have to take the stand. Coached or not, that is not a good life moment for someone so young and if she is found guilty, it would be the kind of thing a kid may blame themselves for, especially children of a narcissistic, controlling parent.

I'm not disappointed. I saw how easy that oldest son lied in the witness box. It just is not best for any of the three to have to take the witness stand.

Okay, here's how obsessed I am. I just ran over to McDonald's to grab lunch (don't judge; it's the closest place). They're not usually very busy at 1:30 on a weekday. The line for the drive-thru was so long! And it was mostly cars driven by a woman with no passengers. I noticed this when I looked up from Websleuths on my phone to see that every single driver was also staring at her cell phone. I immediately decided we all just ran to the closest place, since the trial is on lunch break, and we wanted to hurry up and get home/back to work. So, if I saw you at McDonald's just now, wave next time. :D

LOL Everyone had the same idea.

Thank you to those that are there and can give footnotes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214