GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the state doesn't object to that text record being admitted into evidence without Ashley's number on it, can we hope the State has the evidence to dispute Ashely's account ?

The state is not objecting much because they *want* the witnesses to dig themselves in to a position. It means they plan to impeach that witness with conflicting evidence they plan to bring out on cross-examination.

Since AC gave the address today on the stand, I of course took it upon myself to Google Maps it and the person who took the images in 2012 did me no favors b/c they didn't go all the way to in front of the M house. However, there are more than 2 houses back there, did anyone else live there? I can't help but think there is some evidence of that December night somewhere on that land. IMO

Petty side note: TM has fake lashes on today. *eye roll*
While you’re looking, I’m interested in whether you see what I see or not. If you street view and zoom toward the apron of the drive, and compared that to what you see at the apron of the drive from pics in Feb 2014, are you seeing a camera on top of a white post just on the inside of their fenced yard? Far side of the drive from where the pic is taken from.

I thought that too .. I can't remember where we heard or thought it was from SM phone to TM phone ...

I am extra confused now, because I thought the request for OJ along with the pot stickers was established as being a request to SM, right?
But the screen shot Carolina posted on page one shows that text included from TM in the same record. I'm assuming these are records for ONE phone number, showing contact from TM.

So whoever received the 'got he ad', also was the recipient of the OJ/PS requests.

Unless I'm drunk and confused. Which is not outside the realm of possibility.

I am extra confused now, because I thought the request for OJ along with the pot stickers was established as being a request to SM, right?
But the screen shot Carolina posted on page one shows that text included from TM in the same record. I'm assuming these are records for ONE phone number, showing contact from TM.

So whoever received the 'got he ad', also was the recipient of the OJ/PS requests.

Unless I'm drunk and confused. Which is not outside the realm of possibility.
You are correct not drunk and confused.

While you’re looking, I’m interested in whether you see what I see or not. If you street view and zoom toward the apron of the drive, and compared that to what you see at the apron of the drive from pics in Feb 2014, are you seeing a camera on top of a white post just on the inside of their fenced yard? Far side of the drive from where the pic is taken from.

I did! I edited my post and included a snip of that too. I guess the street view and aerial were taken at different times since the truck isn't on the aerial one. That is the truck Heather and the ppl at TK (per testimony) said SM had so I wonder if she even knew to be looking for a black truck since they hadn't seen or talked to each other-that we know of. IMO

Since AC gave the address today on the stand, I of course took it upon myself to Google Maps it and the person who took the images in 2012 did me no favors b/c they didn't go all the way to in front of the M house. However, there are more than 2 houses back there, did anyone else live there? I can't help but think there is some evidence of that December night somewhere on that land. IMO

Petty side note: TM has fake lashes on today. *eye roll*
If I remember correctly:

1. Moorer storage shed/workshop
2. Moorer house
3. Caison house
4. Caison garage

upload_2018-10-18_14-34-7.png

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Caison says she remembers when the police came to the Moorer's home. She says at one point they searched the home where she lives with her parents, right next to Tammy and Sidney's house.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 39s40 seconds ago
Caison said that the police came and searched her house, the Moorer's house and another neighbors house. Said Police were looking for a surveillance system at her house shortly after Heather Elvis disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans