GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge really should have called for a short break after the defense introduced these documents so the prosecution wouldn't have to examine the documents for the first time while doing the cross-examination.
I believe this tactic works to prosecution benefit. It proves Defense sneaked this so-called pregnancy in as a dirty tactic and Prosecution discovered exactly what was going on right at the witness stand during cross examination. An example of Nancy thinking fast and on her feet.

For those of you who have spent time in the hospital... it is entirely possible that the urine was collected on 3/24/14 late evening, and the results were not back until after midnight, therefore appearing to be the next calendar day. Devil's advocate, I know.

She didn't even bring reading glasses!?!? Did she think she was just coming here and saying "yes, these are medical records" and go home?!?
I think we have to remember that the defense is hauling in people practically off the streets who don't fully understand why they're even there. This witness likely didn't think that she'd be asked to scrutinize all these pages, including some that weren't even generated by her agency/facility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid