GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT, just last night I read on Tammy's facebook when she was talking about maybe wanting another kid, and someone asked if Sidney had a vasectomy. Tammy said no. Was suppose to have one before Caison, but didn't have one.
I don't know anything about that. I was saying that per AC's testimony yesterday, AC had no knowledge of SM having a vasectomy. From what you're saying, it sounds like TM verified the same.

This is making my headache worse. This lady was broadsided herself to testify about records from the paperwork, but all she can say is the records are from the hospital, and it was a positive pregnancy test. But that's all she knows.

I was thinking the same thing, but she was still in jail at the time. I was actually just writing a post detailing out how much closer CMC, GSRMC, SSRMC and WMC were and then checked the public index!
You're right! I just realized while I was posting, she was in J. Reuben a the time. Maybe that's why she was taken to Loris.

J. Reuben to McLeod Loris is 14.9 miles.
Google Maps

J. Reuben to Conway Medical Center is 11.3 miles.
Google Maps

Having worked in an emergency room, there should be a copy of the actual pregnancy test results in the records showing if it was blood/urine. And if she was complaining of pain with a positive pregnancy test, they should have done an ultrasound to rule out ectopic pregnancy, especially at 6 weeks, which is when they rupture.

Meanwhile, the witness (medical records gal) doesn't know anything, can't read the reports because she's "not a clinician," shrugs her shoulders at most questions, and is generally a waste of time. The most she can do is say if a piece of paper came from a certain place because that's what it says on the paper she is being shown.

Oh, f me. Tammy was in jail at the time of this pregnancy test. She got pregnant in jail?

JMO
Since the defense had no problem bringing up dirt on others it does make you wonder if she got pregnant in jail by someone other than her husband.

It also makes you wonder if this alleged pregnancy test was from someone other than her. Maybe she got another pregnant person to give her some pee so she could fake a pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sachivcochin