GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
P
<modsnip - not allowed to post banned links..

Hopefully this is against the rules.
Please message to me! It put it all in astricks. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 4m4 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer says the cleaning supplied outside the camper was used to clean the camper and the concrete was never used to hide a body.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Now, McCollum is back to asking about the family trip to California. Moorer says she was only mad with Sidney about the affair for 72 hours and then she was over it. She said she considered cancelling the trip, but didn't.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Tammy Moorer says she was there when Sidney got the tattoo of her name on January 16, 2012.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
She says she's the one who took the photo of his tattoo which is in evidence.

Something important to remember here about folks with narcissism is that they very much believe their version of the truth. She comes off as almost likeable and believable at times because she has convinced herself that her reality is the reality.

Do you mean this? That's terrible. :(

View attachment 151996

WMBF News

This is all having such a toll on the entire Elvis family.
To hear all these lies, to have HE spoken about poorly, and it goes on and on.
The outcome is unknown, and they all must just bear it and wait.
When is Karma showing its magic?
MOO.

Grrrrr (I'm literally growling) TM is someone I would have liked if she wasn't a narcissistic murderous kidnapper (IMO) and Heather is someone that reminds me of my sisters, this really was so unnecessary and cruel.

Side note: She never got her phone back even 5 years later?

Nancy said the pictures were not from 2012 but ole judge lets them in anyway!!

Nancy Livesay objected to photos going in as evidence because the photos the State retrieved said they were created in 2013.

Judge allowed them over State's objection. :mad:

ETA: TM then went off on how you can check properties to see date and the iphone location. Is she going to be put in as an expert on iPhone photography now? *rolleyes*

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy testified that she was there when Sidney got a tattoo of her name across his midsection. She testified that happened on January 16th, 2012. Previously, the prosecution said that happened in November 2013, after Sidney's affair @WBTWNews13

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer said her husband Sidney got her name tattooed on his abdomen in January 16, 2012. When exactly Sidney got this tattoo has come up several times throughout this trial.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 21s22 seconds ago
Prosecutor said they did have those pictures of the tattoo, but with the creation date of 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV