GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The people of Horry County will no longer allow Tammy to disregard Heather Elvis the way she has.
Tammy is so smug on the witness stand and has absolutely no remorse or no compassion for the Elvis family.
Think there may be some serious psychological stuff going on here with her because she seems to believe her lies. And if their father is in prison and they had to leave their home in Myrtle Beach to move to Florida, how do they avoid talking about this case as she says. This case is their reality.
Maybe not in fantasyland.
She is a planner and she loves details.
Somehow she seems to have convinced herself of these things that are just not so. If their father is in prison and they had to leave their home in Myrtle Beach to move to Florida, how did they avoid talking about this case has she said? If she has criminal charges facing her how does she avoid talking about this case? Not possible.

Last edited:
I'm so mad that she is still manipulating, even from the witness stand. All of her fb comments are ridiculous. The prosecution should press charges for obstruction and tampering with evidence. I despise Sidney for his role in this, but after yesterday and today, I can now see how very scared he probably is for himself and his children. There isn't anything this woman wouldn't do to get her way.

Let her blabber. Don’t stop her. She’s amused by her words and we are able to see just how irrational & delusional this woman is. She is on trial for conspiracy to kidnap and kidnapping a woman who is no longer here and she thinks it’s funny. Let her talk. Let her laugh. Let’s watch her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily