GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she wearing white to portray innocence? With all her sex talk, white just looks like a sham.

You are quite right, IMO. Defense counsel, IME, will instruct clients to wear conservative clothing, and sometimes even keep clothing in their office for defendants - button down shirts, slacks, ties, cardigans and full length skirts.

She should have been prepped by her attorneys on how to dress and how to act - she is way too argumentative and combative, IMO, and that never plays well.

Ever.

And despite having the entire weekend, it doesn't look like she washed her hair.

She certainly spent some time applying makeup though. It's the most made up she's been all trial. Maybe she was watching the recorded video from Friday and didn't like what she saw.
She forgot her eyebrows.

For the first time, she isn't sitting there going through her plastic bin, writing on notepads or any of the other 'lawyer Tammy' things she was doing in days past. For a second she had her arms crossed like she was hugging herself...distressed much, TM?
Surely she did see some of this feed of the weekend because she was sort of posed to that camera this morning. She seemed more aware of the live feeds.

Surely she did see some of this feed of the weekend because she was sort of posed to that camera this morning. She seemed more aware of the live feeds. Tammy’s in live is TV y’all - national television! It’s a stage she has always wanted apparently.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 5m5 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial enters third week. Moorer will take the stand again this morning.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 56s57 seconds ago
The jury is seated in the court room. Tammy Moorer is on the stand. The state is about to continue its direct examination.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 5m5 minutes ago
We are now in week 3 of Tammy Moorer's trial and she is about to get back on the stand to continue her testimony. We are live streaming this trial on @WBTWNews13

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 3m3 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer is back on the stand. Waiting for the jury to get seated before audio is turned on.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 29s30 seconds ago
Tammy Moorer is now on the stand and continuing cross examination with prosecution @WBTWNews13

You are quite right, IMO. Defense counsel, IME, will instruct clients to wear conservative clothing, and sometimes even keep clothing in their office for defendants - button down shirts, slacks, ties, cardigans and full length skirts.

She should have been prepped by her attorneys on how to dress and how to act - she is way too argumentative and combative, IMO, and that never plays well.

Ever.

I used to have a letter go to clients before trial that told them how to dress, act, rules of the court, etc. I would reiterate over the phone a few days before but you're right, non-compliance with how your attorney instructs you never goes well.

I'm here today!!! I didn't get to watch along with everyone Friday (was out of town for a friend's wedding) but I did catch up reading your posts and watched the archived video ... I'm ready for Nancy to lay it on her today!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste