GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 4m4 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer said she hasn't had any preparation for the case. Just what she dug up

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 1m1 minute ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says she doesn't have an online record of every second that night, "I'm not that obsessed with the internet."

DqHnrqlUUAExaiU.jpg

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
State continues to ask Tammy Moorer about documentation, i.e. posting on facebook, before and after when the truck was on surveillance. Asked about if she made any posts at 3:40 a.m. when Elvis' phone went dead.

"I don't think so," Tammy says

Says she wasn't making posts at 3:40, but her son saw her at home.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 21s22 seconds ago
Moorer has no documentation to show where she was during the time a truck was on the road to Peachtree Landing. No calls, texts, or Facebook posts during that time--but before and after. Moorer said it was not her truck on the road.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 58s58 seconds ago
Prosecution points out there is documentation of Tammy using her phone before the time a truck is seen going to the Peachtree boat landing and after but not at the time that it was driving down there at 3:35 a.m. to 3:46 a.m. on Dec 18th, 2013.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 30s30 seconds ago
Moorer said she's held a gun, taken pictures with guns but she has never shot a gun. Said she is not comfortable with a gun. Said she posted the pictures so people who were threatening her would know she had a gun. #TammyMoorerTrial

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 52s53 seconds ago
Moorer maintains her innocence on the stand - saying her truck never went past the cameras on 814 and Mill Pond Road. She agrees with Livesay saying her phone and computer shows activity throughout the night with the exception of the times in question - 3:35 and 3:46 AM Dec. 18.

Tammy says she made no social media posts around the time the truck was caught on tape.

"No, and there is nothing showing I went to a boat landing either."

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 52s53 seconds ago
Moorer maintains her innocence on the stand - saying her truck never went past the cameras on 814 and Mill Pond Road. She agrees with Livesay saying her phone and computer shows activity throughout the night with the exception of the times in question - 3:35 and 3:46 AM Dec. 18.

Tammy says she made no social media posts around the time the truck was caught on tape.

"No, and there is nothing showing I went to a boat landing either."

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Full web story here, Tammy Moorer takes the stand again in kidnapping trial

jeP_DFc6

Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial enters third week, Moorer takes the stand again

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
At 4:30 am Dec 18, 2013- the night Heather Elvis disappeared, Tammy Moorer texted Sidney at 4:30 am "bring me pot stickers" and Sidney replied "yes, ma’am." #TammyMoorerTrial

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says she's held a and taken pictures with a gun but never shot one. Here's a photo from her Facebook page.

DqHpoaPU8AE58V3.jpg

Whew...my WS site crashed! That was weird. Anyway, back to this craziness...

"I'm not obsessed with the internet that way."

Hahahahahahahaha!!! LIES!!! You might as well think your name is Google, Tammy. OMG.....this is too much.

Ha! I was trying to post the same thing when WS pooped out on me. I actually laughed out loud at my desk.

LMAO -
'I've never been a trouble making type person'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads