DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 3m3 minutes ago
Full web story here, Tammy Moorer takes the stand again in kidnapping trial

jeP_DFc6

Tammy Moorer kidnapping trial enters third week, Moorer takes the stand again

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
At 4:30 am Dec 18, 2013- the night Heather Elvis disappeared, Tammy Moorer texted Sidney at 4:30 am "bring me pot stickers" and Sidney replied "yes, ma’am." #TammyMoorerTrial

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says she's held a and taken pictures with a gun but never shot one. Here's a photo from her Facebook page.

DqHpoaPU8AE58V3.jpg

I'm not sure how to snip, I really only want to focus on that photo....it was originally posted on the Disboards in 2012, where she talked about being a gun lover. Not during a turkey hunt in 2013 (which was out of season for turkey hunting). Now he may have been at a skeet shoot in November, and they are called Turkey shoots because you win a frozen turkey, but he was not 'hunting turkey.'

OMG this time change thing .. she's pulling it out of her @$$ ... times do NOT change on your posts from year to year ... ugh .. how dumb does she think people are? Sure, and she also just submitted those screen shots over the weekend??? Convenient .. she had time to change things, and come up with more "stories" ..

I don’t think that was a very effective cross-examination, in my opinion, because her lies weren’t clearly delineated and driven home for the jury.

Nancy livesay is a very good prosecutor, but Tammy’s rambling may have just swayed a juror to believe in the conspiracy baloney she’s spewing.

We all know Tammy is lying, but I think she did fairly well on cross. As good as someone with as many lies in her history as she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966