GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from the substance of what she is saying, Tammy is demonstrating for everyone in that court room that she is delusional and a loose cannon that is completely devoid of impulse control. I imagine the defense attorneys are probably having to restrain themselves from grabbing her and duct taping her mouth shut.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecution shows Tammy Moorer directions on how to change date and time of a Facebook post on your timeline. Moorer said she didn't know you could do that. Said her Facebook posts have never been changed. #TammyMoorerTrial

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Moorer said she hadn't been on Facebook for more than a year. Said she closed it down. Said she just reactivated it for the trail.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 54s55 seconds ago
The state has wrapped up their cross examination of Moorer. The defense now has their time for redirect.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
State ends its cross examination of Tammy Moorer.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Cross examination is over. Now redirect. Watch Live:
Watch Live: Tammy Moorer Kidnapping Trial Day 10

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Now in redirect examination-- defense asking Moorer questions again.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - Tammy says she's held a and taken pictures with a gun but never shot one. Here's a photo from her Facebook page.

Snipped post to focus on this tweet/picture . . . during the ~5-10 minutes when WS was down and this picture was brought up, who all caught TM refer to the gun as a rifle and then quickly correct herself to refer to it as "the long gun"? Yet, she's playing the "I'm clueless when it comes to guns" card in her testimony :rolleyes:

MOO

The state better have a very strong closing because this defendant is as slippery as they come and no doubt she has managed to confuse at least one of them with her explanations and constant shifting. I don't think I've ever seen someone lie this proficiently and exponentially and I'm even including Arias in that comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966