GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy said at the time she sent the text asking Sidney for potstickers, Sidney was in the kitchen, Tammy said she was either in the bedroom or classroom.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy testified that when she texted Sidney after 4:30 a.m. on Dec. 18, 2013 asking for pot stickers and orange juice, that Sidney was in the kitchen @WBTWNews13

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 3m3 minutes ago
Not much added during cross examination. Though we did talk about pot stickers again for a bit.

Alex Lang‏ @LangSunNews 2m2 minutes ago
Defense plans to rest in Tammy Moorer trial when the jury gets back from break

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 1m1 minute ago
Defense has rested. #TammyMoorerTrial

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 2m2 minutes ago
Tammy Moorer's testimony has wrapped up. We're taking a short recess right now.

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE 2m2 minutes ago
Defense asking for a directed verdict, judge denied it. Judge said he believes there is sufficient evidence for this to go to the jury. #TammyMoorerTrial

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 3m3 minutes ago
The defense rests their case. They motioned for a directed verdict again on the charges. Judge denies saying there's enough evidence for the jury to make a decision. All prior rulings from the judge in place.

Julie Calhoun‏ @JulieCalhounTV 2m2 minutes ago
The defense has rested, but the prosecution says they want to call a rebuttal witness @WBTWNews13

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 5m5 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - When does the Moorer family sleep? Everyone was awake in the middle of the night. Tammy says Sidney was making the kids something to eat at 4:37am and that's when she sent the text asking for pot stickers and orange juice

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 4m4 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - The defense rests. They will do it officially in front of the jury after the morning break.

Cathy Russon‏ @cathyrusson 2m2 minutes ago
#TammyMoorer - The state says they have a rebuttal witness and will be called after this break.

Law & Crime Network‏Verified account @LawCrimeNetwork 6m6 minutes ago
Law & Crime Network Retweeted Cathy Russon

#TammyMoorer - Defense renews their motion to dismiss charges. Judge denies.

I don't know. I'm feeling fairly confident that NL is going to drive this home in her closing statement. I think she'll put everything together, point out the major inconsistencies/lies and make it clear to the jury.

I'm also very interested in who this rebuttal witness is. Excited!

I don't know. I'm feeling fairly confident that NL is going to drive this home in her closing statement. I think she'll put everything together, point out the major inconsistencies/lies and make it clear to the jury.

I'm also very interested in who this rebuttal witness is. Excited!
I feel good about her painting the picture in her closing too. I just hope that she's a lot more concise than she was in SM's OoJ trial. It was easy to nod off because of how dragged out it was.

I'm concerned it will be a hung jury. I'm not normally so predictively gloomy but sociopaths have a way of being convincing to some people.
I am concerned as well. There is a good possibility at least one or two jurors are confused or have enough doubt about TM's involvement in Heather's disappearance.

But having said that, most likely rebuttal witnesses and closing arguments will solidify State's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member