GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't posted on Websleuths in years, but this case hits very close to home for me. I am kind of the Heather Elvis in a similar situation. Fortunately, (extremely fortunately) things did not get this far in my situation. I made a huge mistake, and I live with that guilt daily. Still, I tend to understand Heather's perspective. However, I am also a wife, so I can see Tammy's hurt.

Heather is the true victim here, and my heart hurts for her family. My heart hurts for Heather for falling for Sidney. It's hard to control feelings. I mean, we cannot help who we fall in love with, and poor Heather picked the worst possible man.

I work in the legal field, and I have been following the trial daily. I think Tammy's attitude plays poorly upon the jury, but, IMO, I do not think she will be found guilty. I am disappointed in the cross of Tammy.

The state better have a very strong closing because this defendant is as slippery as they come and no doubt she has managed to confuse at least one of them with her explanations and constant shifting. I don't think I've ever seen someone lie this proficiently and exponentially and I'm even including Arias in that comparison.
I would rather take my chances with Ted Bundy than TM.

Attachments

• SM Lee.jpg
    SM Lee.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 5
TM thinks she's one smart cookie by putting the "seeds of doubt" in some juror's mind- that everyone was lying and someone "adjusted" the evidence. Just like Jose Baez did when he said that Caylee drowned in the pool, in his opening, when he had no evidence that she died because she drowned. Who knows if some/one juror (s) will believe TM?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95