GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture gives me the creeps. Not b/c of the evil (IMO) TM but b/c it shows that what you post on SM can one day be printed and used in a trial. Makes me want to run away from the computer forever. EEEEKK
I deleted my “Fakebook” years ago. This forum is the most I have posted online in years. I was even hesitant to post here.
With social media so prevalent and situations such as these arising shouldn’t there be more experts to testify or dig deeper such as the expert on google?

I would love to know when she pulled up FB and printed those? Did she Mention them at all on Friday?
I hope the jury caught her FB lie about not using it in over a year yet she opened her account for the trial and has printed info from it. Sure it was a slip of the tongue but shows how convoluted her thinking is. She just says things, she lies so much that she probably doesn’t even know what the truth is anymore.

I can't say for sure, but my impression from watching the trial, was that TM provided the exhibits/evidence to the defense attorney sometime after the start of the trial, and I specifically remember the State claiming it never received those in Discovery. So, in my mind, those came directly from the defendant to the defense during the trial.

IMO, Tammy and her attorneys needed to provide a reasonable explanation as to why ..
1)there was the phone call from the pay phone to Heather ..a phone call Heather called Bri about.
2) Sidney is in prison for lying to the police about that phone call
3) their phone pings place them near that payphone after going to Walmart and near Heather's apartment before she went missing
4) Heather calling the payphone repeatedly and then once Sidney's phone is powered on, Heather doesn't call the payphone again but a call is placed from Heather's phone to Sidney's . ( I would of loved for Nancy to of mentioned this strange coincidence and ask Tammy " doesn't it seem like Sidney and Heather were soul mates and had divine intervention for Heather to know to call Sidney's phone right after he powered it on " )
5) why a truck identical to theirs was seen heading towards PTL at the exact same time Heather's phone was heading to PTL
6) why the last number called from Heather's phone was Sidney's

they would have to be the unluckiest people in the world for it to just be coincidence that Sidney's and Heather's phone show contact for the first time in months within minutes of her disappearing

Unfortunately, Mistral.

I am so disappointed, that I want to crawl under the blankets, (and it is warm here) and wake up, when this is all over.
But I need to see 'what next', just in case, there is a good surprise, at the end.
I just expected today, would be far more successful for the State.
I hope I am wrong.

Hopes for closing arguments:

Succinct bullet points, spat out in quick succession, showing Tammy’s lie after lie.

Her final call was with SM. Very upset, per her BFF, after this call.

She leaves to meet him.
He who called her from a pay phone.

Both vehicles traveling to PTL at the same time.
Where her car never left and phone went silent, forever...
Tammy’s rage and texts about heather, her nasty names...

Whew - just caught up with you all - when WS wouldn't work for at the beginning of reading on the trial today (about 5pm my time) & finished about 4 hours! - I went & watched my F1 race.

I believe the State ended flat - I was wanting more. Don't know about the State's rebuttal witness either...

But really hoping for a guilty verdict. Let's see today is Monday - I'll say after lunch on Wednesday verdict of guilty!

:)

I don't really understand what the State takes issue with in the charge. Is it that the Judge will be telling the jury that if they believe TM was with SM that night, that in itself is not enough to convict?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste