GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I didn't realize that tall (so tall!) young person with the ponytail was the youngest M. And from the back I didn't realize that person was a he until there was a different camera angle.

If Tammy was in that truck, why did Sidney lock the doors of the truck when he went in Walmart? Why not leaving it running to keep it warm?
There is probably 50 pages of discussion on that very subject. She flat out lied, she wasn't with him. She was home figuring out how to dispose of Heather's body.

Pun not intended? ;)

Hahahaha.... ;):D:p

You are right but she puts herself there. Why is she being dishonest about this? What is she hiding?

The truth. She is hiding the truth. As long as she can control that no one ever really knows exactly what happened, she is winning over Heather, still now after all this time. :mad::(

Every piece of evidence or alibi she brought forward was very calculated. I listened to that interview with Allan Large someone posted and they knew were they were or seemed to have a good idea about Monday and Wednesday. I would think a married couple would recall a night off galavanting around town, looking for a good time(ugh), more than they would recall a work night. They know the work nights can produce alibis. They throw in something about security and taking measurements but obviously they were not working that Tuesday evening into early Wednesday.
I think she said she was in the truck because In her sick mind she is trying to prove it’s her test. The cigar is for them. She is also giving herself an alibi if in fact she was dropped near HE’s for instance. Why so forthcoming with the pregnancy test video. A contrived alibi. Knowing at least one of them is on video.

Well they both made sure to say she was with him that night, SM did in his interview on TV a couple of pages back and she said it too. Probably was a lie, can only hope that she's locked away and he decides to tell the truth.

I think they should have made a bigger deal about the phone call to Bri. She told her Sydney had just called and said he was going to leave his wife. Obviously he made this up to get her to meet up with him especially if she was worried she might be pregnant. He bought the test called her, said he was going to leave his wife, lets do a test together and celebrate....... plenty there to get a young girl to meet up with him.

I think they should have made a bigger deal about the phone call to Bri. She told her Sydney had just called and said he was going to leave his wife. Obviously he made this up to get her to meet up with him especially if she was worried she might be pregnant. He bought the test called her, said he was going to leave his wife, lets do a test together and celebrate....... plenty there to get a young girl to meet up with him.

They couldn't get any of that in because it was hearsay. I wish they could have!!

They couldn't, though. Hearsay.

Well they both made sure to say she was with him that night, SM did in his interview on TV a couple of pages back and she said it too. Probably was a lie, can only hope that she's locked away and he decides to tell the truth.
I agree, she is a narcissist and a pathological lier, in my opinion. The only hope is SM breaking and giving the Elvis’s answers. With TM out of the picture I feel like he could break. Praying that happens for the Elvis’s sake.

But didn’t she also say during her testimony when NL was questioning her about lack of FB activity etc during the time the truck was seen on camera to and from Peach tree that she was doing homeschooling prep and had spent hours doing it that night?

Are there any screen shots?

1023moorer-5.jpg

Myrtle Beach SC Breaking News, Sports & Crime | Myrtle Beach Sun News

tAMMY-mOORER3_1540301303662_59918237_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

WATCH LIVE: Jury to deliberate in Tammy Moorer kidnapping case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors