Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, first time post.
I've been lurking for five years. Reading and following this along, then completely forgetting about it - for the most part - for a few years in between. But these past few weeks, I've been completely consumed by it. I know Tammy. I have never met Sidney or the kids, but I have known Tammy for a number of years. I put in my information to become a verified insider, but haven't heard back and was holding off posting until then, but I'm about to burst. I'm a total mess, I have to throw my feelings and thoughts 'out there'.

I will be honest, up until this week, I didn't know what to believe. I know Tammy is a liar and a bit crazy, but is she THAT crazy? To be crazy enough to commit such a crime?! I wasn't sure and everything I read didn't give enough proof. There are a few of us lurking in the shadows in my similar situation (and I'm sure when they read these words, they will know who I am! Just as I know Delta Dawn, who by the way is an amazing human being in every way, shape & form! :)), we have been chatting a bit, comparing thoughts and notes.

What changed this week for me? Tammy's testimony. She completely lied. Things I KNOW about her, she lied about. You all saw when she contradicted herself so many times, you don't even have to know her to catch those! Nothing was accurate, everyone before her was wrong, only she is right. This is TRUE Tammy-style. She weaves such a web of lies that even she is convinced they are true. I am 100% certain she will claim her innocence until the day she dies. She has herself convinced. This is how she rolls. I've caught her in a lie, with hard proof, and she weaved the same web of lies to me - turned and blamed it elsewhere. Juuuuust like on the stand. I could predict when she was about to explode, when Nancy was prodding her, it made me remember my conversation with Tammy when I caught her in a lie - and I knew when Tammy would hit her boiling point. I could feel it!

If Tammy was innocent, there would be no reason she would lie on the stand. NONE. Why would she weave such a web if she didn't have to? She had to. She's guilty.

Now, the fact that I know this person has me completely ripped apart inside. I will admit I didn't know her well, but I communicated with her on a fairly often basis, a bit more than an acquaintance, and I have met her face to face (despite us not living in the same state). I cared about her well being. I remember her Facebook having videos from THEIR surveillance cameras of people driving past her house and her mentioning about fearing for her life and the lives of her children, I was very worried for her for a long time. Then I learned about the court case and I've been lurking ever since.

I am devastated that someone I know, someone I cared about, did this. It completely shatters me. And I didn't know her that well. I cannot even fathom what close friends and family are feeling, even if they do think she's innocent. I ache. The moment it all came around for me, I sat with my head in my hands and I cried. How could she? HOW COULD SHE?! I'm still reeling in shock. I'm also sad for her. To be that messed up.... She's a very broken human. I'm sitting here in tears again, aching. If you are of the praying sort, pray for that family, pray for the friends, pray for the KIDS. If I'm in this much pain, I can't even imagine how they are feeling - espeically if they came around to realizing like I did when she sat on that stand.

Thanks for listening...

I totally agree she will stick to her lies forever!

When she said she hates SM now for not taking the stand and defending himself in his trial I actually believe she was being truthful. I remember her being absent for SM’ verdict and her daughter being on her own and so upset. IMO she wouldn’t support him for that because he didn’t help himself.

Do I think she has moved on, that i’m not so sure of.

I remember that well. He listened to his attorney advice and they didn't want him to testify. That's why it will be a super hard pill to swallow if she gets off.

I totally agree she will stick to her lies forever!

When she said she hates SM now for not taking the stand and defending himself in his trial I actually believe she was being truthful. I remember her being absent for SM’ verdict and her daughter being on her own and so upset. IMO she wouldn’t support him for that because he didn’t help himself.

Do I think she has moved on, that i’m not so sure of.

IMO TM is of the mindset that she doesn't want him, but no one else can have him. It almost seems like they've been together for so long that for her remaining with SM is habit.

I don't think Tammy will ever move on as long as Sidney is holding the truth over her head.

She will never move on because she's a narcissist. They are grudge holding blamers. Nothing is their fault; they're the victim. Things are the way they are because of someone else's doings. They'll never take any accountability because they believe they are the ones wronged.

Judge is sending charging instructions to the jury .. they requested it ...

ETA: Defense asked if they could take lunch, judge said they had to be within 5 minutes of getting back to the courtroom if they left because they don't know if jury has more questions, or a verdict coming soon, etc ...

Where can I see a picture of TM today???

Positive thoughts going out to the Elvis family. No words to express how terrible I feel for them. To have to be in the same room as TM.

1023moorer-5.jpg

Myrtle Beach SC Breaking News, Sports & Crime | Myrtle Beach Sun News

tAMMY-mOORER3_1540301303662_59918237_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

WATCH LIVE: Jury to deliberate in Tammy Moorer kidnapping case

I don't think she was in the truck. I think she said that to give HIM an alibi and also because she didn't want to admit she was elsewhere. She wants people to think she was with him 24/7. and i think he may have just snuck out at one point to give HE a heads up. I still think he was scared of TM and if he COULD have left her, he would have. And that's why she had to get rid of HE, once and for all. I do think he cared for HE and while i think he was complacent, i think it was all her...

Hi everyone, first time post.
I've been lurking for five years. Reading and following this along, then completely forgetting about it - for the most part - for a few years in between. But these past few weeks, I've been completely consumed by it. I know Tammy. I have never met Sidney or the kids, but I have known Tammy for a number of years. I put in my information to become a verified insider, but haven't heard back and was holding off posting until then, but I'm about to burst. I'm a total mess, I have to throw my feelings and thoughts 'out there'.

I will be honest, up until this week, I didn't know what to believe. I know Tammy is a liar and a bit crazy, but is she THAT crazy? To be crazy enough to commit such a crime?! I wasn't sure and everything I read didn't give enough proof. There are a few of us lurking in the shadows in my similar situation (and I'm sure when they read these words, they will know who I am! Just as I know Delta Dawn, who by the way is an amazing human being in every way, shape & form! :)), we have been chatting a bit, comparing thoughts and notes.

What changed this week for me? Tammy's testimony. She completely lied. Things I KNOW about her, she lied about. You all saw when she contradicted herself so many times, you don't even have to know her to catch those! Nothing was accurate, everyone before her was wrong, only she is right. This is TRUE Tammy-style. She weaves such a web of lies that even she is convinced they are true. I am 100% certain she will claim her innocence until the day she dies. She has herself convinced. This is how she rolls. I've caught her in a lie, with hard proof, and she weaved the same web of lies to me - turned and blamed it elsewhere. Juuuuust like on the stand. I could predict when she was about to explode, when Nancy was prodding her, it made me remember my conversation with Tammy when I caught her in a lie - and I knew when Tammy would hit her boiling point. I could feel it!

If Tammy was innocent, there would be no reason she would lie on the stand. NONE. Why would she weave such a web if she didn't have to? She had to. She's guilty.

Now, the fact that I know this person has me completely ripped apart inside. I will admit I didn't know her well, but I communicated with her on a fairly often basis, a bit more than an acquaintance, and I have met her face to face (despite us not living in the same state). I cared about her well being. I remember her Facebook having videos from THEIR surveillance cameras of people driving past her house and her mentioning about fearing for her life and the lives of her children, I was very worried for her for a long time. Then I learned about the court case and I've been lurking ever since.

I am devastated that someone I know, someone I cared about, did this. It completely shatters me. And I didn't know her that well. I cannot even fathom what close friends and family are feeling, even if they do think she's innocent. I ache. The moment it all came around for me, I sat with my head in my hands and I cried. How could she? HOW COULD SHE?! I'm still reeling in shock. I'm also sad for her. To be that messed up.... She's a very broken human. I'm sitting here in tears again, aching. If you are of the praying sort, pray for that family, pray for the friends, pray for the KIDS. If I'm in this much pain, I can't even imagine how they are feeling - espeically if they came around to realizing like I did when she sat on that stand.

Thanks for listening...

Hugs to you. I truly believe that Tammy's issues go waaaayyyy back. I do pray for the kids. Seems such a hard cycle to break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73