GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One note on those videos...

Melanie is holding a camera and taking pictures. I assume the police now have that camera...

When I really think about it, how long Sam stayed in the house after the murders, I can totally see how he, of course, took pictures and made video. He was totally into that, and even specific to the subject matter, fake or real. He didn't sit there with all that electronics equipment around and NOT record it. Brrrr.............

When I really think about it, how long Sam stayed in the house after the murders, I can totally see how he, of course, took pictures and made video. He was totally into that, and even specific to the subject matter, fake or real. He didn't sit there with all that electronics equipment around and NOT record it. Brrrr.............

Hard to say for sure. There is also the question of whether any of these pictures, assuming they exist, were posted on the Internet.

I'm saying for sure. Not about posting on the internet, but about documenting in photos and/or video.

I'm as sure about this as I was about Sarah--that is, I can of course be wrong, but I'd love to have a lot of people bet against me.

:crazy:

I don't know.

I'm just saying that I'd bet on Sam's recording the aftermath, as heavily as I would have on Sarah's identity here.

I think he documented also. I think that the defense is going to have a hard time if they try some insanity defense because he tried to cover up with noises in the basement and flee the scene. I am interested in what the plea will be in this case. If he did document the crime scene, I am surprised we haven't heard about it but I think that it is very possible nonetheless.

I agree that it's surprising we haven't heard anything, if he did photograph or film, but you know, they have kept an awful lot close to the chest. We heard from the counterperson at the restaurant, and the taxi driver.... Imagine how much more info could be dredged up, ferreted out. But then, even as I'm saying that, I realize that it's the media not digging there. I don't know... could LE control the info so much as to keep the media from finding out more from people at SFTW, people in the grocery store, anyone he might have talked to in town.... Seems impossible. But there is definitely a dearth of info for such a sensational case.

Hey Guys.....Just to give a update of what I know. Will post when it is printed in the paper so it can be verified.
The house was sold at auction for 140 Thousand. The land alone is worth more than that if they destroyed the house. Two men bought it. One from Buckingham county.....so yes, the buyers know the history of the house.
Personal items were auctioned including a senior picture.

By the way, if you believe in a higher power, I am asking for all the prayers I can get. My next surgery date is May 4th.

I've actually gotten confirmation the police are cloning the electronic equipment because photographs were indeed taken at the scene and sent to friends. Police are "taking so long" because they are "finding new people to prosecute".

This is from a girl who'd been friends with Sam for years and can be seen in many photos with him.

The information was provided to me lastnight over a social networking site we met on. Our private message system only stored about 25% of our conversation and could not be copied. If you'd like to know who gave me the information I can link you to the girls Facebook, or give you her name, so you can question her yourselves.

I've actually gotten confirmation the police are cloning the electronic equipment because photographs were indeed taken at the scene and sent to friends. Police are "taking so long" because they are "finding new people to prosecute".

This is from a girl who'd been friends with Sam for years and can be seen in many photos with him.

The information was provided to me lastnight over a social networking site we met on. Our private message system only stored about 25% of our conversation and could not be copied. If you'd like to know who gave me the information I can link you to the girls Facebook, or give you her name, so you can question her yourselves.

So have you seen the pictures?

Well this is a fascinating turn of events. Can this person prove this to be true or is it just rumors she has heard? Please feel free to share any info with me youd like to, here or in private.

[video=youtube;7o1COP1WuNk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o1COP1WuNk&feature=player_embedded[/video]

she was indeed taking pics, when i got off stage (im the one stitchmouth has down on my knees) she said "i saw ur booobs pixy and i got pics"!

I msged her on myspace a couple days after sftw asking her if she would send me them on msger when she got home. Sadly she never replied.

No I haven't seen the pictures.

I'm just saying if there were pictures taken, and new people prosecuted, to not be surprised, because it's what she seems to believe and she has a lot more insider information than any of us here, given she's so close to Sam.

I'll try to talk to her a bit later tonight to see if she'll provide me with some proof.

Not that I know of, April 20th is the hearing to set trial date, my guess is we may not see a trial for many more months and from some other things I know there may not be a trial at all, this may simply get pled out.

Does anyone know if the hearing to set the trial date took place yesterday?

I ran a search on the Richmond Times site for "Farmville killings" and the last report that came up is dated November 16, 2009.

Any news?

Does anyone know if the hearing to set the trial date took place yesterday?

I ran a search on the Richmond Times site for "Farmville killings" and the last report that came up is dated November 16, 2009.

Any news?

The hearing to set trial date was supposed to be april 20th, last week, but it was postponed until june 22nd and all indications now is that a plea deal has been reached and june 22nd will likely be when Sam pleads guilty and is sentenced. I do not know this for certain but I now have pretty good reason to believe this is the case.

If he's pleading out, that means no death penalty. The only way to get the death penalty in any jurisdiction in the U.S. is to have a full trial and then a subsequent "sentencing" trial.

I don't usually approve of the death penalty, but I somehow dislike the idea of this guy living out his life as a celebrity of sorts. Heck, he'll probably get married in jail (and not just to his to bunk mate).

I don't buy that the prosecutors are letting him plea out. Especially since an entire family was wiped out. Only Texas has executed more people post-Gregg than Virginia.

Sam's going to trial for capital murder. Killing the father sealed that deal. I think they'll try the case against Sam for the father first (and maybe only). I don't know if they'd allow Sam to plead guilty to the other 3 murders and then make him stand trial for the father--highly doubt that--but that would make the case against Sam much easier to make in court, as the judge would have to let in all the evidence of Sam killing the mother and the 2 girls at the trial.

If he's pleading out, that means no death penalty. The only way to get the death penalty in any jurisdiction in the U.S. is to have a full trial and then a subsequent "sentencing" trial.

I don't usually approve of the death penalty, but I somehow dislike the idea of this guy living out his life as a celebrity of sorts. Heck, he'll probably get married in jail (and not just to his to bunk mate).

I don't buy that the prosecutors are letting him plea out. Especially since an entire family was wiped out. Only Texas has executed more people post-Gregg than Virginia.

Sam's going to trial for capital murder. Killing the father sealed that deal. I think they'll try the case against Sam for the father first (and maybe only). I don't know if they'd allow Sam to plead guilty to the other 3 murders and then make him stand trial for the father--highly doubt that--but that would make the case against Sam much easier to make in court, as the judge would have to let in all the evidence of Sam killing the mother and the 2 girls at the trial.

I agree for the most part, I am also against the DP. I am 99% certain that the information I have, which I cant release yet, indicates that he will plead guilty to get the DP off the table and accept life in prison without parole.

We will know on June 22nd, but at this point I am pretty sure that is what is going on and the purpose of it was specifically to get the DP out of the equation.

Again, I have to protect a source but I have been given some information that has led me to believe this is true, I am not entirely certain, but very close.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back