GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like many of you, I have been following this case since day one and personally I cannot think of a single reason, as an attorney, why the defense or prosecution would actually want this case to go to trial.

For the defense there is zero possibility of an aquittal and it would be somewhat irresponsible for the defense to push for a trial since the result is almost certain to be a death sentence.

For the prosecution, the same jury that will be judging Sam will also be judging the victims, the parents who let their daughters be part of this horrocore sub-culture and who let their 16 year old daughter have a 20 year old male she met on the internet, stay in their home for a few weeks.

They will also be judging Mel and Emma and concluding that they were wild girls who went looking for trouble and found it, while Sam will come off as childlike and harmless in front of a jury, pushing for a trial could backfire for the state.

I think the best solution for either side is to plead this out and get him life in prison and be done with it.

Like I said, I also have some inside information that leads me to believe this is what is happening as we speak.

I also slightly disagree that Sam will be a celebrity in prison, I think the opposite is more likely, he will not be well liked once his cellmates find out that he killed two young girls in their sleep (assuming he did and the evidence seems to indicate such). Sam also comes off as very immature and almost childlike and he likely will not do well inside where it is every man for himself.

We will know more on June 22nd, but in the meantime, something to chew on.

I heard Sam is getting a lot of money in prison, and fan mail. Not 100% on that though, but by judging that and the letters from him he seems to be doing just fine where he is...so him being given that 'celebrity status' does not surprise me in the least as Ted Bundy, Dahmer, Manson have all been put on the pedestal at some point. But then again, there will always be those few who will be truly disgusted by their actions and will proceed to beat them to death. Who knows what Sams fate will be, truly? All we can do is wait...

He is a celebrity in a small town Farmville, VA jail where most people are there for drinking beer in public. That wont be the case in prison, he is no Manson or Bundy those guys were very eccentric and highly intelligent and manipulative.

But, yea I see your point for sure.

Sam McCroskey was in court today: Orange jumpsuit and crocs...a bit heavier by the reporters' accounts. Filing due date is Aug. 15 for the next hearing which is Sept. 20th. A trial date will likely be set then and a decision on the change of venue that will be sought. No deal for Sam...looks like he is headed to trial. Yikes.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-mccroskey-court-hearing-062210,0,3133224.story

I hope the jury makes the right decision :( i feel a little nauseous. I"m ok with life without parole. I could care less if he enjoys life in prison as a celebrity. He won't be out here hurting me or mine, ya know? I wouldn't shed a tear if he got the DP. But anything less.... ugh....

There's a article of Sam in the new maxim magazine which mysteriously breaks details that never went to light until now.. interesting read...

it's called "the horror of horrorcore" and features interviews with Sicktanick and Razakel..both people who are eating up this publicity sadly..

and here is a list of news articles covering sam's court hearing today...

http://news.google.com/news/more?q=...=more-results&cd=1&resnum=1&ved=0CCIQqgIoADAA

He is a celebrity in a small town Farmville, VA jail where most people are there for drinking beer in public. That wont be the case in prison, he is no Manson or Bundy those guys were very eccentric and highly intelligent and manipulative.

But, yea I see your point for sure.

WTH?? He certainly is NOT a celebrity here!!:waitasec:

Did ya'll read the Maxim article?? It was really good. Said a few things I didn't know-that he did confess to a friend (who they won't name) who called Sicktanik who called the cops. Sick's mom was in fact murdered when he was 1. It really pissed me off that they took a picture of Sick and Razakel looking like rock stars. They are LOVING this. Anyways, if you didn't read it get your hands on it right away!

Thanks for the update guys. Unfortunately demonicks link didn't work for me. I'll just Google it then, please update with what you know..

Did ya'll read the Maxim article?? It was really good. Said a few things I didn't know-that he did confess to a friend (who they won't name) who called Sicktanik who called the cops. Sick's mom was in fact murdered when he was 1. It really pissed me off that they took a picture of Sick and Razakel looking like rock stars. They are LOVING this. Anyways, if you didn't read it get your hands on it right away!

I just read it, didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know except that Emma wrote SKR on paper with her own blood to portray her true devotion.

[video=youtube;yWXKRD7BPIk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWXKRD7BPIk[/video]

here's some footage of mel from the skr vol.2 dvd

just wanted to share this because this is extremely rare.. rip victims of this senseless crime.

Thanks for the upload, I wonder when exactly she made that video. Tbh I talk with Juggalos every day, and underground horrorcore artists all the time, I would never in my life cut myself for any one of them. Not even for my favorite artist. I would find it humiliating and pathetic to shed blood for someone like that. Raz and Sicktanick have strange fans that's for sure. Not just strange, but what their fans do is messed up. I don't know if the fans get some sort of props for going to great lengths to portray devotion or what. I just don't get it, and I'm there, in the underground scene as far as I can get, I don't talk to anyone who is willing to do that.

I'm in no way judging 'Ragdoll' but it makes me think SKR influences these kids to go to the ultimate extreme.

thanks so much for sharing demonick,just wanna say that's EMMA not Mel,but anyways R.I.P. girls,it's almost been a year !

Thinking of Debra, Emma and Mel who most likely were murdered on this day one year ago.

May they rest in peace.

I called the County clerks's office to see if I could get copies of the pre-trial motions that will be argued at the 09/20/2010 hearing but you have to send a request for exactly what you want in writing and it's .50 per page for a copy. How do you know exactly what you want if the motions aren't available to view anywhere?

Virginia - it's called a PDF look into it.

Anyway, if any locals care to dig around, maybe the news reporters have this information already and would share or maybe you could actually go to the hearing and report for us what evidence the defense is trying to EXCLUDE - because that ranks high on my curiosity list.

Sam plead guilty today and will receive LWOP.

Richmond Times with photo of Sam arriving for court:

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/news/2010/sep/20/farmvgat20-ar-515180/

Bay Area News:

http://www.fox40.com/news/headlines/ktxl-news-horrorcoremurders0920,0,7603729.story

It just makes my blood boil to think he living it up at Piedmont, sharing a space with another Lifer from NC. They are having a blast Rappin. Red Onion will be a different story.

According to the local news Channel 6 Richmond Va, the murders escalated from the argument he had with Emma. He had talked to her for over a year and things were not what he thought they would be. He killed Mel first, then Debra, then Emma. All hit in the head with a maul, multiple times with no defense wounds. Mark was also kill when he came to check on them with the same maul with no defense wounds.

I am just glad another life did not have to be taken for justice to be served. Killing Sam would not bring back Emma, Mark, Mel or Debra. Life in prison without parole is sufficient punishment, it will be no walk in the park, especially if he has to do his time at Red Onion, which is known as perhaps the toughest prison in the nation.

Do we know if he is going to Red Onion for sure or what? Has this been announced yet?

In essence, Sam's life is over. I can't imagine facing life in prison at his age. I suspect the only reason the prosecutor accepted his plea is because that's what the vicims' families wanted. I hope it brings them comfort.

Does anyone know if Sam's parents or sister have made it across country to visit him? It doesn't sound like his family was present at his sentencing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back