GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Still, you have to convince a jury that this is true and not just an excuse to get away with murder. This seems like the place where the prosecution wants to bring in the music as evidence that he was planning this, or something like it, for a long time before he went to Farmville.

What do you think?

This would be best used during sentencing.

Congrats PAX and Mrs. PAX on the birth of your baby. I read once where you were talking about taking care of a baby but I didn't realize it was yours. No wonder you've mentioned that you're too busy to post sometimes. Wishing you all well - enjoy! Sleep will come, hang in there.

So what's up with Sam? Is he suffering from gender misidentity? Are there indications that he is confused regarding his sexuality? Did he get crushed somehow surrounding this subject? :waitasec:

Is tapu mad at me? I hope not.

So what's up with Sam? Is he suffering from gender misidentity? Are there indications that he is confused regarding his sexuality? Did he get crushed somehow surrounding this subject? :waitasec:

Is tapu mad at me? I hope not.

I havent seen anything to indicate Sam had any sexual identity problems, have you or anyone else?

Also, I dont think Tapu is mad, did I miss something?

Bump, thread has been re-opened, post as needed and on topic. Thanks.

Thats basically what I was getting at in my previous post. I wasnt trying to suggest there was molestation or anything going on with Emma's family but if Sam believed something like this or the incestuous or possessed etc, as you suggest, it very well could be used as a credible defense and would also allow him to get away with the Pastor's killing because no matter how long it was after he had to 'finish the job.'

I actually wouldnt be surprised if Sam were to eventually make some sort of claim such as these or similar.

Emma and Mel being in to the horrcore thing pretty hardcore could have jokingly or in a mean spirited way, suggested to Sam, that they were going to kill him or have him killed or brutually murdered and he took it seriously enough to wipe them all out and defend himself. If it could be proven he actually believed this, which wouldnt be easy in and of itself, this could work as a defense of some sort or at least lighten the punishment.

Perhaps it was even suggested that the Pastor was on his way over to drive a crucifix through Sam's heart and rid him of his satanic demons and he killed the girls and then bunkered down to wait for his intended target.

I have also wondered recently if Sam could have been involuntarily and unknowingly drugged as a joke by Emma and Mel, maybe some bad acid and a resulting bad trip led to this?
Slipped some bad acid , huh ? Interesting idea ! But most trips dont last a good 12 hours or so ( not that I would know...........). So that might explain the first two murders but maybe not the 3rd and certainly not the 4th one !

PS I have been on the road for a couple of weeks and it's impossible to catch up on the past threads. Anything notable or new arise in the past couple of weeks ? Thanks everyone !

What the hey diddle - the thread is back, the thread is back!

Dawg - not much new sorry to say, but glad you're back safe!

Slipped some bad acid , huh ? Interesting idea ! But most trips dont last a good 12 hours or so ( not that I would know...........). So that might explain the first two murders but maybe not the 3rd and certainly not the 4th one !

PS I have been on the road for a couple of weeks and it's impossible to catch up on the past threads. Anything notable or new arise in the past couple of weeks ? Thanks everyone !

No, nothing new. Can you find something new please? We're all talked out.

:woohoo:

Yeah, really !??!

I didnt have much to contribute to the threads but tried to whenever possible.

I did immensely enjoy checking this thread through out the day and I think it's a shame that it is no more............

I was in the midst of traveling and still not exactly sure what happened here to put the quietus on this thread ?

Hey guys, its been a while since i dropped in. I have been very busy and dont have internet access much so its been hard trying to keep up with you all. It really is me, im not an imposter, or my mother...haha. My mother isnt smart enough to try and "post" as me. Its not what you have said about my brother that pissed me off. Its the fact that the world has dug so deep into my life, I had to hide for months. I dont mean just hide online. I mean move, change my number, block access from a lot of people. Not trust new people, all sorts of stuff. Its been very difficult trying to cope with all of these unbelievable shenanigans. I am very VERY thankful to those of you whom have written my brother or sent him ANYTHING. I want to thank you on behalf of my family.

And as for sicktanik, no I am DEFINITELY not under his wing. That poser son of a ***** gave the world my number after I fell for his sob story, asking me to tell people he had nothing to do with it. Took advantage of a girl who was completely lost and had no idea who to turn to. I too myself believe he had WAY more to do with it than what he is trying to make us believe. Thanks to him I had my phone ringing 60+ times a day, and that was when my phone was on or I was awake. I cant really go into detail about my brothers case obviously because its still open and we don't really know what is going to happen yet.

But I will be glad to answer some questions, I know you have asked a few but I dont really have time to go back and read em all. So you can message me on here and I will reply next time I get online. Or if it doesnt let you for some reason, you can email me at sarahthizzle@yahoo.com. i prefer to be messaged on here tho. Thanks for being so ****ing supportive of my brother and giving him the benefit of the doubt. It makes me feel very good to know that there are some people out there that still think he may be innocent. thanks guys

Welcome in Sarah, I sent you an e mail to say hello, glad you dropped in again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back