GUILTY GUILTY VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow - did we know that Mars had been "involved" in violence before? I sure don't remember this connection. If it's true (and I have no reason to think otherwise) we may now get why Mars up and quit the whole recording/selling horrorcore. I would think that, if he's even semi-normal, it would shake him to the core to now potentially be implicated/responsible for 14 deaths.

On the other hand if they (Mars/SKR/et.al.) new about the first 10 deaths, how could they have possibly continued on the same course, and actually upping the ante with every CD and video? :sick:

One of Mar's fans was involved in violence previously, but not Mars himself. Mars aka Mario Delgado comes from a pretty sketch area, Antioch Ca, which recently has gotten a lot of press due to the Jaycee Lee Dugard kidnapping story. Antioch is known here as a place where sex offenders and criminals end up living because it is cheap and people tend to mind their own business. It is not a coincidence that this is where Mars is from or that the Jaycee Lee Dugard story took place there.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeff_Weise for more info on the previous events.

Mars is not associated with SKR other than by the fact that they both are in the horrorcore genre. And they have a pretty different approach to it IMO. For example, Mars does not talk about Satan as far as I know.

I dont think Mars quit his antics, I know he acknowledges openly in the media that he KNOWS he has a bad influence on some kids but my understanding is that he gets MORE brutal and outrageous after events like these, not less.

Sam's friend Syniister who owns WIR and who Sam called after the murders is the one who supposedly packed up shop and quit the biz.

I dont think Mars quit his antics, I know he acknowledges openly in the media that he KNOWS he has a bad influence on some kids but my understanding is that he gets MORE brutal and outrageous after events like these, not less.

Sam's friend Syniister who owns WIR and who Sam called after the murders is the one who supposedly packed up shop and quit the biz.

You're right ... I got the two lovelys mixed up! :croc:

hi wada.

(just wanted to say "hi wada")

imma bee missin ya :(

Who is going somewhere? Ur going to be missing Wada? Where is she going?

Who is going somewhere? Ur going to be missing Wada? Where is she going?

No, no. I just don't see her as much anymore since the group went elsewhere. And we aren't involved in the same repartee as when I was posting a lot here.

That's all. I miss you, too, zig!

I am from Richmond so these murders were big news here. I am trying to catch up with all of the threads.
So right now we are waiting for the 4/20 court date?

I am from Richmond so these murders were big news here. I am trying to catch up with all of the threads.
So right now we are waiting for the 4/20 court date?

Welcome new poster Redsky...

Right about the date. And it isn't clear how much is really going to happen at this hearing either.

Hi Redsky - welcome - I bet the murders were big news in that area. The 4.20 hearing will be to set a trial date and as you know that will be in 2011 probably because there is a lot to prepare and a possible change of venue.

Keep us posted on what the local talk is about the case.

Hey tapu - how u?

1z3rqzo.jpg

Sam at SFTW '09.

1z3rqzo.jpg

Sam at SFTW '09.

Wow. Not long after he was swinging away with something. . .

There has been much discussion as to whether he was or wasn't under the influence of something when the crime occurred. All indications seem to point to the fact he wasn't a big drug user, or even drank all that much, despite the one drunken youtube video.
Awhile back I performed a disturbing exercise, in a sort of meditative state, lying in my bed in the dark. I imagined this case, the people involved, the girls, the music, the parents and. . .especially Sam. I tried to imagine I was him committing these utterly brutal murders. We've differing opinions on what he may or may not have used. The hammer, the maul. For my vision I chose the maul. As you all can imagine, as this is why we seek to understand, I could not find too many answers other than pure rage and hatred spurned on by betrayal. And not just this one time. A lifetime of disappointments and betrayals. As much as I tried to imagine myself as the perpetrator of such heinous acts I could not really make it happen. I couldn't get remotely deep enough to actually comprehend the ability to commit such horror except in the most primitive way.
This is, I suppose, what separates us from such gory murderers. I think most of us can imagine a scenario where we could murder someone, given certain situations or even moral obligations (protecting a loved one). But not so ferociously in the way we see in this case. This leads me to believe, and this is purely speculation, that Sam was either extremely ****ed up (oh yeah, you can't swear on this forum) on something, some drug, or that he has extraordinary emotional problems.

Wow. Not long after he was swinging away with something. . .

There has been much discussion as to whether he was or wasn't under the influence of something when the crime occurred. All indications seem to point to the fact he wasn't a big drug user, or even drank all that much, despite the one drunken youtube video.
Awhile back I performed a disturbing exercise, in a sort of meditative state, lying in my bed in the dark. I imagined this case, the people involved, the girls, the music, the parents and. . .especially Sam. I tried to imagine I was him committing these utterly brutal murders. We've differing opinions on what he may or may not have used. The hammer, the maul. For my vision I chose the maul. As you all can imagine, as this is why we seek to understand, I could not find too many answers other than pure rage and hatred spurned on by betrayal. And not just this one time. A lifetime of disappointments and betrayals. As much as I tried to imagine myself as the perpetrator of such heinous acts I could not really make it happen. I couldn't get remotely deep enough to actually comprehend the ability to commit such horror except in the most primitive way.
This is, I suppose, what separates us from such gory murderers. I think most of us can imagine a scenario where we could murder someone, given certain situations or even moral obligations (protecting a loved one). But not so ferociously in the way we see in this case. This leads me to believe, and this is purely speculation, that Sam was either extremely ****ed up (oh yeah, you can't swear on this forum) on something, some drug, or that he has extraordinary emotional problems.

Add to the above experiment/presumptions, a young mind continually immersed in similar images to those that you tried to conjure up in your imagination within a limited timeframe, subtract any positive counter involvements/interests and/or experiences and throw in a legitimate mental illness, it should be no surprise to us that awful acts
such as the ones that happened in this case will occur from time-to-time.

Doesn't excuse those acts though imo.

Hey, Metz. Good to see you. Thanks for the clips. I am always so sad to see the girls. It's the kind of thing that stays with you.

Hope you are good. tapu

You too.
I was just looking up some stuff when I got bored and I never seen those before, I never go looking for terrible live bands but I wanted to see the girls again. If they were alive still I'd try to get to know them more, and drag them away from the terrible crew that lead them to their death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SWilkie1985
Back