GZ Case - Defense Perspective

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an article I read last night, a friend stated that GZ took the picture himself. Some have said that he is left handed. We see in the picture that he has a cellphone to his right ear so maybe he did take the picture of his own head :)

http://articles.nydailynews.com/201...photos-judge-john-galluzzo-case#ixzz1sQYtsXKJ
A friend of Zimmerman’s told the Daily News that Zimmerman has graphic photos he took of his own face showing serious injuries.

“He was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and he’s lucky to be alive. There’s proof of that,” the friend of Zimmerman said.

“He took the pictures himself...to protect himself. He knew they would come back for him. He had a good idea this wasn’t over. He’s not a dumb man.”

If he was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and lucky to be alive, why didnt that reflect in the video at the police station? Even if he got cleaned up at the scene by the paramedics, wouldnt you expect there to be more damage that what is seen in the picture that came out the day of the bond hearing?

If he was beaten to a bloody pulp that night, and lucky to be alive, why didnt that reflect in the video at the police station? Even if he got cleaned up at the scene by the paramedics, wouldnt you expect there to be more damage that what is seen in the picture that came out the day of the bond hearing?
That's the thing of it. Look at that perfect gait.
& no blood on his clothes.

Amazing.

Lacerations to the head bleed like crazy. I had a minor one, and it looked like I'd been in a slaughter house. Supposedly, Trayvon swung at him so hard he broke his nose, and it was powerful enough to take him down.

Broken nose? Not even a tilt of his head back as most people do with broken noses...
no wincing in pain on his face. Perfectly perfect.

Head pounded into the pavement -- repeatedly! Bang bang bang.

He was in the fight of his life. Do or die.

Yet No blood on his clothes. No bandages. Walking like he just stepped out from an evening at the cinema.

No dice.

<this is the point where it is usually presented ...well, he didn't have to be beaten to a bloody pulp for him to use deadly force.>

<<...And around the merry go round we go>>>

That's the thing. You can't make a determination of whether or not he has any bandages based on the "enhanced" picture. The best you can say is that there's a slightly more defined smudge.

That's the thing. You can't make a determination of whether or not he has any bandages based on the "enhanced" picture. The best you can say is that there's a slightly more defined smudge.
Yes. You *can* make a determination.

There are no bandages on George that night.

None.

That's the thing of it. Look at that perfect gait.
& no blood on his clothes.

Amazing.

Lacerations to the head bleed like crazy. I had a minor one, and it looked like I'd been in a slaughter house. Supposedly, Trayvon swung at him so hard he broke his nose, and it was powerful enough to take him down.

Broken nose? Not even a tilt of his head back as most people do with broken noses...
no wincing in pain on his face. Perfectly perfect.

Head pounded into the pavement -- repeatedly! Bang bang bang.

He was in the fight of his life. Do or die.

Yet No blood on his clothes. No bandages. Walking like he just stepped out from an evening at the cinema.

No dice.

<this is the point where it is usually presented ...well, he didn't have to be beaten to a bloody pulp for him to use deadly force.>

<<...And around the merry go round we go>>>

So you dont believe that is blood in the photo? If not, then what is it?

Police are required to wear protective gloves when handling blood evidence.

NO GLOVES.
NO GLOVES.
NO GLOVES.
NO GLOVES.

No. No blood on the clothes.

attachment.php

I don't see anything that points to an injured nose....just looks like a nose to me.

Nice tucked in shirt.

Police are required to wear protective gloves when handling blood evidence.

NO GLOVES.
NO GLOVES.
NO GLOVES.
NO GLOVES.

No. No blood on the clothes.

What is it?

I think you're right. An almost identical jacket has a pocket in that position. I think it could look this way if the pocket were open. Which it likely was with George just having been searched. Thanks Elley :)

http://www.ems.com/product/index.jsp?productId=10983125&emssrcid=GoogleBase:pS10983125&gclid=CJWynf6C-a8CFYYHRQod31BSFQ[

The jacket in your link is fleece. GZ's jacket looks more like a windbreaker to me. Also, wouldn't the pocket lay flat? Where's the zipper?

So, any guys know what kind of jacket GZ is wearing?

I, also, am not an expert but I do want to point out that "typically," "usually," and other such words shouldn't have any bearing on this case. Could you imagine the expert's response when Mr. O'Mara questions him on the usage of words "usually" or "typically" ? My experience shows that these words are nit-picked on against witnesses. I imagine the reasonable doubt would come from this question:

Mark O'Mara: Have you examined/tested my client's range of tones?

Also, we have to keep in mind that whoever screamed, whether it be Trayvon or Zimmerman, did so under the impression that their life was in danger. Even if you were to recreate the scene and have everything set up to exacting measures, you would not be able to recreate the fear in that person's mind and voice.

Short: I think the witness(es) testimony on who screamed speaks louder than any expert could attest to.

They did a recreation the next day. LE had GZ get in the position that he claimed to be in and yell the same way he claimed to have done. There is video of that recreation and I am really, really looking forward to seeing it!! The FBI will eventually release their results as well. The truth is coming, we just have to try to keep emotions down in the meantime!!

The jacket in your link is fleece. GZ's jacket looks more like a windbreaker to me. Also, wouldn't the pocket lay flat? Where's the zipper?

So, any guys know what kind of jacket GZ is wearing?

Idk fleece v. windbreaker. Imo, the pocket might or might not lay flat. Too many factors to say for sure, imo. I think the wider top part could be the pocket opening itself, and the narrower part at the bottom could be the zipper pull in the unzipped position.

jmo. Not saying for sure, but it seems more than plausible that it's an open zippered pocket to me. So I'm gonna go with that for the time being. I have no explanation for an absence of blood. But since the undisputed forensics show a close range shot to the chest, my take is that there MUST be an explanation for the absence of blood spatter on George, if in fact there was none. I have no idea how or if wounds like that would bleed, so I'll wait for the experts on it. Just last night I was saying how such matters elude me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214