GZ Case - Defense Perspective

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've watched the bond hearing video, without commercial interruption, at least five times, and never saw this occur. Maybe the live version was different. I don't even see an iPad on the table, are they even allowed in this court?

THANK YOU!!! lol I thought I was loosing my mind. I just watched it again at the link JustK provided and didn't see anything there either. I was asking b/c I'm wondering whether the IPad'ish device was either something inserted by the media or the in-court electronic exhibit viewing system.

PD video in slow motion

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_85es_Yxk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb_85es_Yxk[/ame]

That's hilarious, he can't win for losing. If he thought it was going to blow over, he was callous and uncaring. If he errs on the side of caution by taking pictures (smart thing for any crime victim to do), he has consciousness of guilt.

How about, he hoped it would blow over but took pictures just in case he was arrested. Keeping in mind that he has never made either statement publicly.

I know. Not to mention what "consciousness of guilt" actually is. I posted a link to the standard from a Fla. Supreme Court case in another thread. In one case, the guy's consciousness of guilt was sitting on his hands, rubbing cigarette ashes on them and wiping them with a handerkerchief to beat a gun shot residue test. lol Basically, there has to be no other reasonable motivation for the person's conduct other than avoiding guilt for the evidence to be admitted on a consciousness of guilt standard.

That's an "enhanced" video....I wonder what all the did? And who the "forensic video experts" were?

Pause this one at about 4:15 and look at his nose. At 4:16 his jaw looks like it might be packed, JMO. This also shows the video from another angle. A lot of us wondered what the one officer was putting in the trunk, it was his own jacket.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzeHbibfmfU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzeHbibfmfU&feature=related[/ame]

Pause this one at about 4:15 and look at his nose. At 4:16 his jaw looks like it might be packed, JMO. This also shows the video from another angle. A lot of us wondered what the one officer was putting in the trunk, it was his own jacket.

At 4:15/4:16 I get a black screen, but maybe my flash player is going fubar.

picture.php

Anyone want to speculate what this is?

That's an "enhanced" video....I wonder what all the did? And who the "forensic video experts" were?

I'm going to venture a guess it wasn't anything like what was done to the attached. JMO

Attachments

• hoodie.jpg
    hoodie.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 18
The EMS report will trump any picture.

Nuff said.

I'm going to venture a guess it wasn't anything like what was done to the attached. JMO
Yeah, the people at Stormfront did an awful job on him, didn't they?

Are you sure this is the right article? I don't see where it says he took "the" picture himself.

Perhaps this was the next day. He was taken into custody pretty quickly and I don't see LE allowing him to stand around taking pictures.

This seems a direct contradiction to whomever said he thought the whole thing would "just blow over".

There were other pictures taken that night, one of the attached says "Sanford Police Department", which I've never seen before. The other, of his nose, is a screenshot from the URL below.

Attachments Link

Do you have a link to those pictures?

I'm going to say blood. Great catch, remarkable no one else caught it.
NO. It's not blood. Geeze.

What it shows is that anything can be seen in those gauzy pics as pixels move. If there was gash as deep as seen here, there would BE A BANDAGE. Holy guacamole people - it's like looking at cloud formations and seeing what you want to see. Still the first video at 4:12 and you can see a big gash in the officers head too.

As for blood on the clothes - there was none.

Know how I know?

No gloves.

No gloves.

No gloves.

Protocol - Universal precautions - is that police use gloves when touching blood evidence.

You see them with gloves on? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member