Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at 3(central time zone) is the Memorial for Hailey. Let's all hope that this is done with dignity, grace and love. Hailey deserves that. Today is about Hailey.

Seven of us on the thread right now. We can't be at the memorial, but we can certainly be there in spirit.

The pictures of the flowers, on the Memorial Page are beautiful and there is live stream at Newswest9.comsorry I can't link from phone.

Hailey's friend singing for her. Awe I am getting choked up.

Does anyone else besides me think the song choices are odd? The only one that fit was Angels by Sarah McLaughlin.

Does anyone else besides me think the song choices are odd? The only one that fit was Angels by Sarah McLaughlin.

Yes...the whole thing was rather odd, I thought. At least what I caught of it. I feel bad for Hailey's 8th grade teacher/coach. She clearly loved Hailey.

There were a few things about that memorial that I did not like but I will keep that to myself. I will say this though. The turn out for the memorial was sad and I blame the drama for that. I was glad to see BACA there.

There were a few things about that memorial that I did not like but I will keep that to myself. I will say this though. The turn out for the memorial was sad and I blame the drama for that. I was glad to see BACA there.

I agree about the turn out! I was thinking the same thing about it. I'm surprised that more didn't show up to it. I also don't get why Billie Dunn didn't go up and speak instead it was in a video? You would have think she would have gone up there and was Clint there? I didn't see him on the video and they never zoomed into him either.

I believe I saw Clint at the beginning (before the service began). He was already seated, and it was just a side shot.

I agree about the turn out! I was thinking the same thing about it. I'm surprised that more didn't show up to it. I also don't get why Billie Dunn didn't go up and speak instead it was in a video? You would have think she would have gone up there and was Clint there? I didn't see him on the video and they never zoomed into him either.

Clint was there yes.

They zoomed into Clint early on before the memorial began. I think David was sitting beside him??? Not sure tho-I was surprised at all the video's of everyone too. Also as to the turnout. Without being derogatory to anyone......she sure was loved by her teacher's and friends, that is evident.

They zoomed into Clint early on before the memorial began. I think David was sitting beside him??? Not sure tho-I was surprised at all the video's of everyone too. Also as to the turnout. Without being derogatory to anyone......she sure was loved by her teacher's and friends, that is evident.

Yes, I thought I saw David sitting beside Clint.

Yes, Clint was there. He sat next to David. They showed them being seated at the beginning. I did see someone get up and leave that was sitting in the front but couldn't tell who it was. He was male though.

Yes, Clint was there. He sat next to David. They showed them being seated at the beginning. I did see someone get up and leave that was sitting in the front but couldn't tell who it was. He was male though.

I saw that too and wondered if it was Clint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz