Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texasgigi, I see you down there. Do you know anything?

No, I don't know anything. I'm in Big Spring though.

I am so sorry,, there is nothing else. A couple of months ago Snyder's LE scanners went digital- so, most of us have the old analog scanners that do not pick up their transmissions. Do not worry guys, arrests are going to happen!

Make sure you only post scanner chatter in the scanner forum. It's in the member's only area. :tyou:

Maybe just a LE meeting, which is STILL good news :tyou: Texasmom for the boots on the ground report!!!

:seeya:

Checking for any updates ...

Checking for anyone in :jail::jail:

:please: Justice for Hailey !

For all of you going to the memorial. I will be there in spirit.

I am reading a great book..........."TRAPPED in the MIRROR" by Elan Golomb...........children of narcissists..........and I think it fits poor Haleigh

For all of you going to the memorial. I will be there in spirit.

As will I... all of you.. PLEASE be careful. I realize ws becomes a sort of family when we follow a case faithfully for so long. There are many wonderful, caring people here, but there are also not so wonderful people among us.

Please, please, please use caution!

aww,, ya'll would do it if a child was found in your town. I have followed Hailey's dissappearence from day 1, and I tell you I have cried many a nights wondering about Hailey, I don't think I have ever met her, but I do know I will never forget her. So, I know ya'll must care an awful lot about Hailey and I am just trying to keep you in the loop as to what is happening or being said in town.

Something is about to happen, FBI and the CCity police are at the Snyder police station,, sorry cannot take pics or have a website for that. Just driving down 37th street and there they are.

Hi Texasmom, were the FBI and CCity police at the Snyder Highway Patrol office or police station? xoxo

Hope for Hailey · 4,492 like this
about an hour ago ·

Hi to our hope for Hailey family,I wanted to personally take a minute to let you hear from me,Hailey's mom,what's happening & to thank you all for your continued support & prayers. We are in the process of planning a memorial,we have many ideas we're putting into place,however there still isn't a date set,I talked to LE today,Hailey will be released to me,but it might not be real soon as they are being meticulous collecting any evidence. I'm grateful they are keeping me updated & doing everything to ensure they miss nothing. I want her home,but am definitely not going to rush them. These people have devoted countless hours & their hearts & I trust they are doing everything necessary to get what they need & to get her home. As soon as we decide on a date for Hailey's memorial we will post it here for all of you. Again thank you all so much for your prayers,your kindness,& your patience.

https://www.facebook.com/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey/posts/645405635476998

What about meeting at Wood's Boots on the eastern edge of CC. They have a pretty big parking lot and it shouldn't be too full. Depends on when and where if I will be able to attend. I am in Abilene.

An LE person I know seems to be pretty sure that there is more forensic evidence waiting to be analyzed. Apparently there is still several weeks backlog at the lab it was sent to. I'm assuming this means trace evidence from bits of clothing and other debris. If so, I'm thinking it will be June before a grand jury gets it.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members