Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but Young seems very insincere to me, kind of like a bad PR Rep.

They don't take the lead though, they assist the local LE, unless they are investigating a federal crime or one that spans state borders.

This is what I am talking about:

Why does a reporter have to go to a supporting agency for comment instead of the jurisdictional agency?

Perhaps you should ask the jurisdictional agency or the supportive one? All any of us can do to answer it is guess. We can speculate all day but all we know is what is reported. They were asked to assist and it appears jurisdictional agency prefers they take the lead.

I hope they can somehow determine a cause of death. I think juries need to know. Depending, of course, on what other evidence LE has, but clearly they did not have enough to bring charges before she was found.
We all know the science of forensics is beyond understanding. If 10,000!year old animal bones can tell the cause of death, I am betting 24 month bones will squeal with information. Jmo

We all know the science of forensics is beyond understanding. If 10,000!year old animal bones can tell the cause of death, I am betting 24 month bones will squeal with information. Jmo

I think it depends on the cause of death. If there are bullet holes, unhealed fractures, knife marks the bones can tell a vivid tale but you could, say, poison, suffocate or cause someone to bleed to death without leaving much evidence of it on the bones.

And it appears as though there were just fragments left scattered around. That is very hard to type, but true.

Is this because they have nothing to ask her or because she wouldn't agree to be questioned?

Somewhere or other I read that BD would cooperate with LE fully after the funeral and that left me wondering if it meant that now she wasn't cooperating.

Edit:

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=44157

That could be a long time if they haven't released her remains for burial yet.

JMO and I understand that grieving people may be fragile but still I kind of expect them to fully cooperate with LE at any given time since they are the people who are trying to find out who killed their daughter.

In a normal case yes.

Do you think it's normal that LE has not asked to speak with her, outside of the death notification? We've not seen or heard from Clint, guess we don't know if they have spoken to him either (except to notify also).

The have spoken to Clint as I understand it.

No wonder she seems to be dragging her feet a bit on the memorial service plans. Last I heard they were going to be in early June sometime. Why so long from now?

So she doesn't have to cooperate with LE for a while at a guess.

As for the memorial..that may or may not turn out how people are currently planning if people don't start considering others:(

I don't have a Facebook page (for real). So sorry to hear that is happening, continues to happen; so unbelievably tragic. Maybe the FBI is monitoring the webz - I hope they are, and I hope they find something on Hailey's behalf, for the Justice she deserves. imo

Oh I know the FBI are being sent things that have been posted on facebook by Billie and Shawn that they may have missed :)

Justice for Hailey and Prayers for Clint and Connie <3

Respectfully snipped.

IMO, it's because mom has found support and trust with the FBI.

Yeah... I tend to think of cooperating with the FBI as a part of cooperating with LE but I suppose it's possible to separate cooperating with the local LE and cooperating with the feds.

This, however, sounds like the FBI is not asking her anything either:

At this time, Dunn is not being questioned in the disappearance and death of her 13-year-old daughter who went missing from Colorado City more than two years ago.

"We have not been contacted by any law enforcement agency, other than to discuss the release of the remains," he said.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/22147915/exclusive-billie-dunns-lawyer-speaks-to-newswest-9

I wonder if she and her attorney take any initiative in contacting LE and asking them for status updates or if they're just waiting for LE to contact them.

Respectfully snipped.

IMO, it's because mom has found support and trust with the FBI.

If that's the case im confused as to why her "fbi" didn't contact her about the remains or tell her they was Haileys. I know what she has said on fb but I think the truth is very very different.

According to interviews with Billie, it seems that since last October Billie has found that the FBI gives her answers and will listen to her.

I believe they are listening to her, because everyone has been told with all certainty that she is a grieving mother right now, and everywhere I've looked people are abiding by that. Except Seamus; he can't seem to stop himself.

Knox's posting of Billie's note on the Facebook page was so interesting in light of her trust.

Interviews with Billie Dunn in 2013:

Here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2012/02/13/websleuths-radio

and

Here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missin...20/help-bring-hailey-darlene-dunn-safely-home

off the top of my head.

Prayers for Hailey.

Its a pity it took Billie almost two years to"trust" the FBI. The problem for Billie is all they care about is Hailey. Because one is nice to her it certainly doesn't mean they trust her or believe in her. Even since October shes said questionable things and the other problem for her is that shes a convicted liar. I personally have no doubt that Hailey will receive justice and that those involved will all be punished.

I don't have a Facebook page (for real). So sorry to hear that is happening, continues to happen; so unbelievably tragic. Maybe the FBI is monitoring the webz - I hope they are, and I hope they find something on Hailey's behalf, for the Justice she deserves. imo

If you had a facebook account maybe you would understand the way many of us feel about some things. Justice for Hailey.

Detective Flores was also very nice to Jody arias. I'm thinking that right now, she wouldn't list him as one of her best buddies. Billie's very own FBI man, pffft

Detective Flores was also very nice to Jody arias. I'm thinking that right now, she wouldn't list him as one of her best buddies. Billie's very own FBI man, pffft

Ya know, BD might just have her very own FBI guy...One that is in contact with her, one that she can call when the need arises,one that calls her with updates and to see how she is doing, one that she can trust and confide in, one that captures every single syllable out of her mouth and shares with the rest of the FBI guys. I wouldn't doubt for 2 seconds that BD's FBI guy is young, handsome and just soooo understanding of BD. I think the FBI probably has BD's (proverbial) number and will use it to their advantage.JMO.

Ya know, BD might just have her very own FBI guy...One that is in contact with her, one that she can call when the need arises,one that calls her with updates and to see how she is doing, one that she can trust and confide in, one that captures every single syllable out of her mouth and shares with the rest of the FBI guys. I wouldn't doubt for 2 seconds that BD's FBI guy is young, handsome and just soooo understanding of BD. I think the FBI probably has BD's (proverbial) number and will use it to their advantage.JMO.
:goodpost:

If you had a facebook account maybe you would understand the way many of us feel about some things. Justice for Hailey.

I hope to learn more about that as time goes on. The postings here aren't necessarily a stance on where I land, what side I land on in Hailey's case. Indeed, to me there are no "sides" until we enter the realm of indictments and further evidence has come to light.

Bingo. ;)

Unless BIllie changes her mind both the funeral and memorial are now going to be private :(

Unless BIllie changes her mind both the funeral and memorial are now going to be private :(

That would (hopefully) keep SA from attending and denigrating Hailey's memory... at least.

If SA would attend, someone would have to request his presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8