Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Clint didn't post yesterday or today, thought I would put something out for discussion. In one of his video's, he stated Shawn Adkin's Grandfather lived near/owned property in the area Hailey's remains were found. Anyone know if this is true?

d1ec154b-cbc3-43c8-a4fc-b677626abd81-0427_ablo_SnyderBody2.JPG

The remains of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn were found near Lake J B Thomas, off Farm to Market 1298 and County Road 3236 near Snyder.
First I have heard of that also ! Hmmmm don't know. Back when her remains were found I don't recall any of SA family being connected, wonder of Clint has finally became clear minded ? And is just processing to much info and getting it mixed up.
Do we know his Mom's maiden name?

I decided to go back and read through the posts on here, and as I got to the conversation about the text message "wrud" many questions came to mind about that Billies phone.

My first thought was why was Billies cell phone records never released, we see in other cases this info released, with somethings redacted, but you can still see the usage. What other activity was taking place on that phone prior to the time it was sent out?

I then had a thought to back up to that Sunday. Sunday we know Hailey was on it talking to her aunt. David didn't leave the house till later, what was he doing during this time? What did he see Shawn and Billie doing before he left? Is there evidence on the phone that he texted a friend that late that he was coming over? Why did he take off so late, did he walk?

Fast forward back to Monday, we know Hailey has most likely already been moved from the home. Was David really gone until 4 that afternoon, or did he show back up to the house earlier than that? If he showed back up to the house early and then left, who was contacted on that phone? Is he responsible for the "wrud" text to Mary Beth's phone? Innocently or not?

I think police did not release Billies cell phone records because it would probably implicate David, showing he was home during the day and then left. If it came out he was at home, then it shows he knows Hailey was not there that day, and that is why police have Shawn as a suspect. It is why Billie has shielded David from talking.

I agree, if he killed her they wouldn't, but I don't think he killed her, I just think those phone records would show he knows, way more than originally thought. If that text was sent out at 2:00 and Hailey was already deceased, Shawn was in Big Spring, and Billie in Snyder, there is only 1 other person who would have known that phone was there.

I also think that when it comes to the investigation it gets really blurry, on who did what and when. Billies phone records never being released is odd, because it would show someone's movements that morning. Who was talking to who.

I agree, if he killed her they wouldn't, but I don't think he killed her, I just think those phone records would show he knows, way more than originally thought. If that text was sent out at 2:00 and Hailey was already deceased, Shawn was in Big Spring, and Billie in Snyder, there is only 1 other person who would have known that phone was there.

I also think that when it comes to the investigation it gets really blurry, on who did what and when. Billies phone records never being released is odd, because it would show someone's movements that morning. Who was talking to who.
I seriously wish a professional would open this case back up and clear up lots of questions, such a fumbled ball from the beginning. I do not believe any of the original personnel involved are still employed , the house is gone and has been before her remains were found, it was dozed and hauled off. Just to much brushing under the rug went on IMO edited : auto spell

David said when he left that night, Hailey was playing x-box. Remember all the discussion we had on the subject? Something about recording themselves while they played? I've forgotten so much in this case.

David said when he left that night, Hailey was playing x-box. Remember all the discussion we had on the subject? Something about recording themselves while they played? I've forgotten so much in this case.
From what I remember the Xbox had taken the last photo of Hailey and nobody was allowed to see it but BD. Sure it was given back to them as most things were. The computer with all the *advertiser censored* that was on his( SA Mom ) Moms PC was given back to the step dad because he knew one of the PD officers and went in and demanded his computer back.

Hailey Dunn’s father: ‘2019 will be the year for justice’

.... “I couldn’t accept it until years later — when I began working with other families — that she never once asked me if I had seen Hailey. She never asked me if I knew where Hailey was. I work with parents of missing children, and they always ask their ex if they have the child. But she never did. She never asked me because she already knew. Billie Jean wanted me to make that call, because she was scared to death to make that report”......

Hailey Dunn’s father: ‘2019 will be the year for justice’

I remember LE was able to tell how late Hailey was up because of the X-Box. IIRC they stated she played another hour to hour and a half after David left.

Was witchcraft involved in Hailey Dunn murder? Father, PI describe strange items connected to case

"What do a book on witchcraft and a pentagram-marked rug have to do with the disappearance and murder of Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn? That's what her father and the private investigator he hired would like to know. "

Looks like Clints daily facebook posts are getting him some attention.
Also looks like the PI from day 1 is helping him too. Maybe he is stirring up a hornet's nest!

I am glad we can now talk about the witch's book!

I am so hoping Hailey's case is about to take off. In this video, Clint says the lady who supposedly took BD to work that day called him a couple of nights ago and told him Billie called her that morning and told her Shawn was taking her to work. But she told LE the friend took her to work.

Do ya'll remember all the discussing we did about her trip through Dunn (grandma's house) and how Shawn would have been on his way back at the same time and they should have passed each other? That always bothered me how she wouldn't have seen SA coming back. BECAUSE SHE WAS WITH HIM!

Clint talks about the Xbox in the video. He says it recorded David on the Xbox until 10:30 and then took a picture of Hailey around 11 or so.The FBI confiscated that Xbox and gave David a new one. Clint asked the present investigator in Scurry county about the picture on the Xbox. He wanted a reproduction of the photo since it was the last one he would have of Hailey. The present investigator didn't have a clue about an XBox! And we wonder why Hailey isn't getting any justice.

Clint is wrought with guilt. Thinks SA killed Hailey because he & Shawn got in a fist fight and Clint knocked him out and embarrassed him. I personally don't think that is why he killed her.

Why wouldn't BD have just destroyed the witchcraft book herself?!! I hope the PI has more to go on than she revealed. I'm sorry but she doesn't come off as super credible.

The upside of all this is the pressure it may put on LE!! Also good to know that Adkins is in Big Spring. Wonder if he works somewhere?

In the raw video, they said he lives with his mother and dad. Clint also said one day he received a phone call SA was at the park. When Clint got to the park, SA was sitting there just watching the kids play! :(

I think BD didn't destroy the book because LE was watching every move she made. She couldn't afford destroying it herself. Might get caught! She was probably under surveillance, but could give the book to someone in their house and then they could get rid of it and LE would never know. Apparently the FBI has the book. I'm tempted to order it and see what all it says!

It was supposedly a Wiccan witch book. I have always heard Wiccan witches do only good things!

"The Wiccan Rede /ˈriːd/ is a statement that provides the key moral system in the Neopagan religion of Wicca and certain other related Witchcraft-based faiths. A common form of the Rede is An’ ye harm none, do what ye will."

Wiccan Rede - Wikipedia

In the raw video, they said he lives with his mother and dad. Clint also said one day he received a phone call SA was at the park. When Clint got to the park, SA was sitting there just watching the kids play! :(

I think BD didn't destroy the book because LE was watching every move she made. She couldn't afford destroying it herself. Might get caught! She was probably under surveillance, but could give the book to someone in their house and then they could get rid of it and LE would never know. Apparently the FBI has the book. I'm tempted to order it and see what all it says!

It was supposedly a Wiccan witch book. I have always heard Wiccan witches do only good things!

"The Wiccan Rede /ˈriːd/ is a statement that provides the key moral system in the Neopagan religion of Wicca and certain other related Witchcraft-based faiths. A common form of the Rede is An’ ye harm none, do what ye will."

Wiccan Rede - Wikipedia
I do not - nor do I want to know about the Witches Bible. But kudos to Clint for having guts enough to get someone to listen and draw attention to this case, it needs to be solved people prosecuted that are involved, it is a dark mark hanging over a small town and its people. At least one parent gives a damn enough to try to find answers. My best to Clint. I hope other reputable folks in LE will stand up with him and make a difference. I know some of us on WS got tired of all the nonsense because drugs were involved , but that was not Hailey's fault. LE need to stand with Clint and reopen this cold case there are the answers if they will look for them. Bring SA back in for interrogation, let a professional interrogate him and BD what can it hurt ? It is way past time.

I do not - nor do I want to know about the Witches Bible. But kudos to Clint for having guts enough to get someone to listen and draw attention to this case, it needs to be solved people prosecuted that are involved, it is a dark mark hanging over a small town and its people. At least one parent gives a damn enough to try to find answers. My best to Clint. I hope other reputable folks in LE will stand up with him and make a difference. I know some of us on WS got tired of all the nonsense because drugs were involved , but that was not Hailey's fault. LE need to stand with Clint and reopen this cold case there are the answers if they will look for them. Bring SA back in for interrogation, let a professional interrogate him and BD what can it hurt ? It is way past time.
Yah, I won't be reading the witches book (won't call it a Bible, sorry) either. Nanny Mo is right, I wasn't thinking about the scrutiny she was under. Guess she forgot about all the printed true crime horror stories, and the pentagram rug o_O

Clint is actually following through, and I actually think this is going to work!

Speaking with KTAB, Dunn said she hopes that speculation about her personal life doesn't distract from finding her daughter.

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me," said Dunn. "The important thing is there is a 13-year-old who it seems just disappeared into thin air."
Hailey Darlene Dunn: Mom's Boyfriend a Person of Interest in Texas Teen's Disappearance

The things that matter to Billie ...

Yah, I won't be reading the witches book (won't call it a Bible, sorry) either. Nanny Mo is right, I wasn't thinking about the scrutiny she was under. Guess she forgot about all the printed true crime horror stories, and the pentagram rug o_O

Clint is actually following through, and I actually think this is going to work!

The things that matter to Billie ...
I have thought all along Billie was the killer and SA helped her cover it up and dispose of the body ,SA was much younger than Billie if I remember right and under her spell ! Now we know spell may be used literally! I bet her feathers are ruffled .

Well we know she doesn't like to be slandered. I expect we will hear she has retained an attorney very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member