Haleigh/bus stop...Ron or Teresa?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron was VERY specific about the last time he saw her. It was in an interview - Lord knows, I don't remember which one, but it has been played over many times. He tells the interviewer he went to pick her up from the bus stop, she ran to him, hugged him, told him she loved him and told him she would see him when he got home. And that's the last time he saw "his child". That is starting to really grate on my nerves. Is this man in the habit of referring to all the people in his life with their title? That has to be a sign of something, but I'm not quite sure. I'm not a psychologist. I am, however a human being, and can sense something "off" when I hear it. Taken in totallity, nothing anyone says has added up - at all. I'm beginning to suspect that both clans are in collusion for the publicity. I truly hope this is the case, and Haleigh is safe and sound. The adults can be dealt with later.

Can't they just ask the school bus driver ... who was there to meet her at the bus?

I'm sure the driver would remember if it were a man or woman ... dad or grandma.

I'm sure they can...but why the different stories to start with? That reeks of covering somethimg up.

ETA...Slap me if ya want to, but I am beginnig t think we have another Mother who will cover for her child.

I have looked around this morning, and I cant find an interview or article where Ron says he picked Haleigh up himself. Any ideas/thoughts? Thanks

I have looked around this morning, and I cant find an interview or article where Ron says he picked Haleigh up himself. Any ideas/thoughts? Thanks

Was it in the interview of him on the ground etc...? I know it's out there to many of us have discussed it...but finding it.....:bang:

I'm sure they can...but why the different stories to start with? That reeks of covering somethimg up.

ETA...Slap me if ya want to, but I am beginnig t think we have another Mother who will cover for her child.

Oh I know, I hear ya .... just sayin, if they want the 'truth', just ask the bus driver. I also wish they would tell the public what the driver said ... so we would know.

For this family, words have different meanings. "Slept in the same bed" really means "slept in the same room". "wearing a pink shirt when she went to bed" really means "she wore a pink shirt to school". "I picked her up at the bus stop" might really mean " I saw her when she got home"

I also remember the one where he talks about her hugging him. I think that was one of the first videos/interviews...when he's wearing the blue striped shirt but here's another video where he says he picked her up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPNcHGaUgp4

It's around the 3:50 mark. She asks when was the last time he saw Haleigh and he answers "approximately 3:45 Monday afternoon after I got her off the bus and dropped her at my home"

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...tory/putnam_issues_missing_child_alert?page=1
This is from a newpaper, but it says "he said" It doesnt have him actually saying it. I wondered if he said he saw her when she got off the schoolbus meaning that he saw her when she got home, or literally off of the us. I'll keep digging..

it was real early on. one of his first interviews. he was asked about the last time her saw her. he said something like, "she got off the bus and ran into my arms and i told her i loved her and i'd see her after work." or something like that.

seemed a bit over-dramatic and possibly made-up to me, but for all i know they did this everyday.........

My question is WHY would any of them lie about it? Who gains by changing the story? I don't think anybody even questioned whether or not RC picked Haleigh up from the bus until TN said she did. Why lie about it? I thought other people saw Haleigh AFTER school so my question is Why lie?

I also remember the one where he talks about her hugging him. I think that was one of the first videos/interviews...when he's wearing the blue striped shirt but here's another video where he says he picked her up.

It's around the 3:50 mark. She asks when was the last time he saw Haleigh and he answers "approximately 3:45 Monday afternoon after I got her off the bus and dropped her at my home"
OOh, jeez, OK...I didnt want to go down this road unless I was sure he actually said the words. He said the words, allright...WOW. :waitasec:

I find this interesting:
------------------------------------------------

"At this time, Teresa Neves arrived on scene. Teresa is Ronald's mother. Teresa told me that she had been called by Ronald shortly after he learned HAleigh was missing. Teresa told me that Haleighs mother is Crystal Sheffield, however Ronald has full custody. Teresa told me that Ronald and Crystal have not been disputing the custody of Haleigh. Teresa provided a 2008-2009 school photograph of Haleigh."

-------------------------------------------------

Also, I didn't realize R called his mom FIRST, or did he call her while Misty was calling 911?

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/missing_haleigh_police_report_021609

Thank You......:blowkiss:

OOh, jeez, OK...I didnt want to go down this road unless I was sure he actually said the words. He said the words, allright...WOW. :waitasec:

You doubted me???????? I'm crushed.....:crazy:

You doubted me???????? I'm crushed.....:crazy:
Hahah, no, I doubted ME..I knew there was discussion on this before, but I didnt want to start discussing until I heard it with my own ears.
:blowkiss:

Don't get tehcloser started on the slapping again.:eek::)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member