Haleigh Cummings general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will admit I thought he would last until 2023. Christmas Day. Wow. And the charges! Will they release the arrest affidavit (I apologize if I am saying that wrong.) I want this story. Assault on EMT or firefighter? Trafficking again already?
Merry Christmas, HaLeigh. We will never forget you!!! ♥♥

News4Jax has updated the article, can't get the link to post. The article states RC tried to grab a cop's gun while being arrested! His bond is only $185,000, SMH.

According to Putnam County judge Howard McGillian, Cummings attempted to steal a gun off of an officer’s belt during his arrest.

The arrest report also states he told officers, “You think I’m afraid of prison?”

News4Jax has updated the article, can't get the link to post. The article states RC tried to grab a cop's gun while being arrested! His bond is only $185,000, SMH.
Here is the link to the updated article on Ronald Cummings arrest charges and him trying to steal LE gun.

According to Putnam County judge Howard McGillian, Cummings attempted to steal a gun off of an officer’s belt during his arrest.

The arrest report also states he told officers, “You think I’m afraid of prison?”
Apparently he's not afraid of prison. Too bad.

Here is the link to the updated article on Ronald Cummings arrest charges and him trying to steal LE gun.
God only knows if the officer would be alive right now if he had succeeded in taking the officer's weapon.

Well that didn't take long at all for him to be locked up again....not only did he attack a sheriff deputy he was in a wreck too....passed out with a bottle of alcohol in his lap and drugs....attacking the deputy will get him at least 10 more years now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back