Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronald's uncle Donald Squires has passed away

Donald R. Squires

Donald R. Squires, 52, died at Shands Hospital in Gainesville on Monday morning, April 29, 2013.

Born in Palatka, he lived his life in Putnam County and attended schools in Interlachen and Crescent City. He worked as an auto body repairman and liked to hunt and fish in his spare time.

He is survived by his wife of 32 years, Elisa Squires of Crescent City; father, Ronald Squires of Ormond Beach; mother, Annette Sykes of Satsuma; sons, Jason and Jeremy Squires both of Crescent City; granddaughter, Vanessa Squires of Crescent City.

No services are planned at this time.

Arrangements are under the careful care of Clayton Frank & Biggs Funeral Home, Crescent City.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2013/05/02/obituaries/obit0430.txt
Thanks Twall for the update. Any word on COD? I didn't realize he has two sons. Jason and Jeremy. I remember rc really like donald. They both had a very big interest in guns and hunting, both illegally.

Thanks Twall for the update. Any word on COD? I didn't realize he has two sons. Jason and Jeremy. I remember rc really like donald. They both had a very big interest in guns and hunting, both illegally.

Was'nt jason a name that came up early as the name of air condition something checker/cleaner? Then later it was said to be a cousin of ronald's? My mind is slow this morning but was donalds wife the "nurse" that accompanied ggma sykes to the trailer to drop off clean clohes? Or was that another simularly named relative? Tia.

As with so many cases I'm confident I'll randomly check the news or Haleighs forum & there will be something found or comes out down the road. I'm always surprized when yrs later a body is found or someone in a group of perps spills. I wonder if someone told misty they were writing a book about her & promise riches if she spills??

It's crazy how convinced I am that something happened to Haleigh right after school before ron had to be to work. Then I switch almost as strong, to her being drugged because ron did'nt have a sitter & theresa came by later & found her unresponsive & that's what ggma sykes came by w/ nurse/family memeber then misty was located over on magnolia or something. My 1st theroy though puts Haliegh in physical pain & I just don't want to think what/who killed her in a painful way out of anger or ignorance.

I check this thread from time to time to see if there is any news. This case HAUNTS me and I am so disappointed that no one has talked yet. WTF?!

My very first impression of this case was that misty killed her. This is one case that has so many druggies in the case, that many of us get twisted up in their antics.

I'm getting a little forgetful, is she Timmy's wife? I thought they lived in Mass.

Levi must have posted the update before Nay Nay arrested...LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove