Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
almost 4 years if I'm not mistaken...February 9/10, 2009... I always include 9/10 because I've always felt it easily possible that she actually died late nigh/early morning hours...jmo, tho..

Bless you precious Haleigh there are so very many of us here that think of you everyday and will never forget you... I still hold out that one day justice can still be served for what was done to you and how you were taken from your bubby, Butterbean..

That's right, Smooth, almost three years since the drug bust, but almost four years since Haleigh went missing. Disappeared. Just vanished into thin air, presumably while in her own home under the care of her dad's gf. Gf's various family members are just around the corner; great grandma stops by with clean clothes; paternal grandmother lives just... what was it? Fourteen minutes away (cuz she drives fast)? A close knit circle of family and friends where everyone knows everyone else's business, yet somehow they're all clueless about what happened to Haleigh. Yeah, that's "a crock", all right.

That's right, Smooth, almost three years since the drug bust, but almost four years since Haleigh went missing. Disappeared. Just vanished into thin air, presumably while in her own home under the care of her dad's gf. Gf's various family members are just around the corner; great grandma stops by with clean clothes; paternal grandmother lives just... what was it? Fourteen minutes away (cuz she drives fast)? A close knit circle of family and friends where everyone knows everyone else's business, yet somehow they're all clueless about what happened to Haleigh. Yeah, that's "a crock", all right.

BBM Thank you for your great post bessie. Isn't it a wonder how this little child captivated all of our hearts?! It's strange really, in the beginning everyone (me included) were pointing fingers and trying to blame everyone and anyone. I see the shift has changed, and all we want now is to find Haleigh, We, or I should say I, never believe we will find who murdered our little angel.

Anyone have any idea what's going on around there now? Where is Teresa?? I cannot believe they got by with this. Whoever they are. But you will be found out someday.

Anyone have any idea what's going on around there now? Where is Teresa?? I cannot believe they got by with this. Whoever they are. But you will be found out someday.

I've asked about this also, SailorMoon. She was all in everyone's face in the beginning. And now, where are any of them? I have to disagree with you on your point that you think we will find out about this someday. I wish you are right, but I'm not believing it.

oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been almost 3 years :( time goes by so fast and I think of Haleigh (or wonder) often.

Haleigh has been missing almost 4 years. Hopefully, we get some answers.

You just have to click on link, you do not have to download.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/142007297/Ronald-Cummings-Deposition-Dec-2012

Just read this deposition and there are some things of interest. Other than Ronald's usual ability to lie, I noticed on page 44 items 7 and starting item 20. This section addresses a document of an incident that apparently happened in the PDM parking lot. Apparently someone @ PDM reported seeing a little boy exit a car in the parking lot and get into a car in which the Grandmother and Ronald were riding. Ronald reportedly told them to F... it, he didn't care if they told on him or not, if he was fired, he could get another job the next day and that he would do it again if he couldn't find someone to watch him.

My questions are: 1. Why was the little boy (I'm assuming that he was Jr.) in the car in the parking lot, alone? Where is Haleigh? 2. Why was Ronald in the car with the grandmother? 3. Which grandmother? 4. PDM stated that their second shift hours were from 3:00 pm until 11:00 pm. Maybe Ronald took Jr. with him because he had to be at work at 3pm. Maybe Haleigh wasn't home yet from school.

Would like to hear your opinion.

Thanks for the link,lonetraveler. It's nice to be able to read some "new" info. Hopefully, We'll get more.

I just sped through the documents and here are a few interesting points. 1. RC's memory is shot. 2. He is very close to his grandmother, seems distant from his mother, and seems not close at all to his father. 3. He isn't sure how many children he has. 4. He said Misty was the #1 suspect, although he didn't say where he got this information. 5. He said LE administered his LDT, but never shared the results. (so much for him and Misty passing). 6.. It looks like RC Did make the effort to stay in contact with PDM.

1. Yeah, I agree

2. Agreed

3. Guess Ron's motto wasn't "no glove no love" :D

4. I think he was just using that as an excuse for the divorce. They were still together,imo

5. LOL....that's what I was thinking!

6. Did you notice the writing on the copy of one of the handbook pages??? Something about being fired on Feb 12th??? (page 28)

Thanks, LT. What a find!

I see his memory is still shot about what hours he worked at PDM...hmmmm. This is just crazy. No one can ever tell us the shift hours. But normal shift hours run like 7 to 3, 3 to 11, etc. Some have 8 to 4, etc., but manufacturing usually runs early hours.

we have been waiting for years, and the guy still avoids this question. Has to make you wonder why he is hiding the time if he is innocent. The lawyer told us he used to leave the kids in the car when he went to work sometimes....she was right.

I was looking @ his points & on Feb 12=1pt fired @ 5:15.......then a line mark by tardy after first 45 minutes of shift.........so could that mean 2nd shift started @ 4:30pm

sounds like there was no shortage of xanax between ron and misty. I have to wonder if misty gave xanax to Haleigh to get her to sleep. This was a very common med for her and her mother. Her mother shared with misty. Perhaps misty thought it was just a common med to give to kids to help them sleep.

I had to laugh when rc said he stopped his prescriiption meds when he went to prison. As if he ever had precsriptions. I think his gma is the one with the scripts.

PDM stated that shift was 3 to 11? I must have missed that. Will read again.

I was looking @ his points & on Feb 12=1pt fired @ 5:15.......then a line mark by tardy after first 45 minutes of shift.........so could that mean 2nd shift started @ 4:30pm

If it were 4 pts and you're fired, does that mean he had already accumlated 3 points prior to Feb 10?

Depositions of PDM employees (past and present)

Attachments

• ronald-cummings-vs-pdm-exhibit-b-deposition-of-my-dec-2012.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • ronald-cummings-vs-pdm-exhibit-c-deposition-for-tem-dec-2012.pdf
    874.9 KB · Views: 32
  • ronald-cummings-vs-pdm-exhibit-d-deposition-of-te-dec-2012.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 39
  • ronald-cummings-vs-pdm-exhibit-e-deposition-declaration-of-te-dec-2012.pdf
    48.4 KB · Views: 35
Defendant's motion for summary judgement

Attachments

• ronald-cummings-pdm-motion-sum-dec-2012.pdf