Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No, it WAS Patty's clock...........like I said earlier today, even though it was dismissed. And yeah, can you believe it? He's going to be 5......poor lil guy.

debs, it was not dismissed, I posted what I thought had happened and you never responded. I still don't know how it went from pattyg's video to a tip that the neighbors were asked about. But I guess no one knows.

So it wasn't Patty's doorbell? Is that what you are saying? You stated many people called LE after listening to one of Patty's videos but never said if it was Patty's bell...

Patty G said the chime that investigators were interested in was heard on one of her videos. The video she was speaking of is posted on u tube and many people reference the chime in the comments section underneath. Yes, it was her chime in the video.

Thanks for the clarification on the video. Patty G's clock was chiming.....nuff said.

No, it WAS Patty's clock...........like I said earlier today, even though it was dismissed. And yeah, can you believe it? He's going to be 5......poor lil guy.

debs, I say an awful lot of things on this forum as well and I can't remember one time that you or others took exactly what I said and believed it. I had a question about the chime because to my recollection the tip involving the chime faded into the background in this case. After re-reading the entire thread today it STILL was not clear to me what the story was so I asked and attempted to look for the answer to my question. Which I never found.

If you want to categorize my sleuthing as dismissive because I don't accept your answer as the only correct answer, then I am not sure why I bother to look for anything factual in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalto677
Back