Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she still comes

Right, she is a true rebel. Her facial expressions are speaking loudly. She looks annoyed with it all. Spoiled and zero remorse.

I don't see it. She looks petrified to me.

Edit: and it looks like there's a chance we lose the court feed. Judge is PISSED, wrongly it appears, at CourtTV.

Last edited:
i think it was Seth’s fault the live ammo got there when it was supposed to be dummies only, it was Hannah’s fault that she wasn’t paying close enough attention to realize what she was loading, AD for taking the gun in a rush for an impromptu scene and deciding to call it himself, then Baldwin who loves this gun and doesn’t want to put it down and starts practicing his cross draw and actually shooting while pointing a real firearm at a human.. acting like Halyna herself was egging him on. So many things went wrong, and I’m just hopeful for a little bit of peace for Halyna’s family :(
I don't know how PDQ is still in business. He has to have a FFL to deal and rent guns. ATF has STRICT rules about storage and physical security (alarms, guns safes and cages, even type of construction of the building) and those pics did not show someone organized enough to be trusted, IMO, with gun sales and rentals.

Yes, she still comes

Right, she is a true rebel. Her facial expressions are speaking loudly. She looks annoyed with it all. Spoiled and zero remorse.

I was surprised to see more than just a couple photos like that of her looking smug or as you describe it -
annoyed with it all. Spoiled and zero remorse.
If her expression completely changes tomorrow then my guess would be that her attorney pointed it out to her. Attorneys advise clients how to dress and how to react in court.

She will be convicted if the jury believes beyond a reasonable doubt that she brought the live ammunition onto the set then didn't even keep track of it. Showing disorganization bodes badly.

2 Cents

I was surprised to see more than just a couple photos like that of her looking smug or as you describe it -
annoyed with it all. Spoiled and zero remorse.
If her expression completely changes tomorrow then my guess would be that her attorney pointed it out to her. Attorneys advise clients how to dress and how to react in court.

She will be convicted if the jury believes beyond a reasonable doubt that she brought the live ammunition onto the set then didn't even keep track of it.

2 Cents

Look at a video clip, it really shows in her demeanour. It’s like she is sitting at a bar reading the room with an attitude.

It seems like she is insulted by having to be there. I’m sure she is nervous but that’s not what she projects.

Her text messages are going to be her demise. She was more interested in partying than anything else.

I wonder why security allowed someone in the courthouse with a non concealed weapon?

And why did this weapon become a non weapon?

I don't get this at all.
I don't get it either. Seems the hair sticks would have been noticed earlier IF they were a problem. But apparently she could use sharpened pencils as hair sticks if she wanted to. I've done it in a pinch when I needed my hair contained.. Pencils are permitted (per the earlier post showing the list of banned objects in the courthouse.) Doesn't really make any sense. MOO

Look at a video clip, it really shows in her demeanour. It’s like she is sitting at a bar reading the room with an attitude.

It seems like she is insulted by having to be there. I’m sure she is nervous but that’s not what she projects.

Her text messages are going to be her demise. She was more interested in partying than anything else.

Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed emotionless as Halyna Hutchins’ bloody shirt and fatal bullet shown at trial​

1708777925401.png
Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed was emotionless on Friday as jurors were shown photos of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins’ blood-stained shirt. Court TV
1708778063948.png
Gutierrez-Reed — who prosecutors have already painted as “unprofessional and sloppy” — remained expressionless as the prosecutor established a chain of custody for the physical evidence.

Gutierrez-Reed stared blankly ahead as prosecutors showed jurors photos of the blood-soaked T-shirt cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was wearing, and jurors were also shown grim images of the blood-stained shirt director Joel Souza had been wearing, as well as the fatal bullet that was recovered from his shoulder.
1708779018893.png

Last edited:

Did u catch the data witness telling the jury her cell phone handle name ?
GORILLA GRIP P___ P__

JMO

Last edited:
i think it was Seth’s fault the live ammo got there when it was supposed to be dummies only, it was Hannah’s fault that she wasn’t paying close enough attention to realize what she was loading, AD for taking the gun in a rush for an impromptu scene and deciding to call it himself, then Baldwin who loves this gun and doesn’t want to put it down and starts practicing his cross draw and actually shooting while pointing a real firearm at a human.. acting like Halyna herself was egging him on. So many things went wrong, and I’m just hopeful for a little bit of peace for Halyna’s family :(
Yes, and supposedly wasn't there incidents prior to HH being killed that were ignored/not taken seriously enough... a perfect storm? moo

I don't get it either. Seems the hair sticks would have been noticed earlier IF they were a problem. But apparently she could use sharpened pencils as hair sticks if she wanted to. I've done it in a pinch when I needed my hair contained.. Pencils are permitted (per the earlier post showing the list of banned objects in the courthouse.) Doesn't really make any sense. MOO
Makes no sense to me, either. Pens & pencils could easily be used as a weapon,imo.

I asked special prosecutor Kari Morrissey about today's phone number debacle, leading to Hannah Gutierrez-Reed's personal phone being targeted by harassers after it was published widely. She says it was the defense's responsibility to redact it & protect their client's privacy.

You are brave. I didn't have the guts to look it up. lol ;) I assumed that's her name for herself. Well, alrighty, then. lol

Unless it was banter / sexual harassment in the workplace and a device she was given to use had been named previous to being handed to her or by someone else with her in mind?

This whole set up sounds so incredibly unprofessional from beginning to end, it's a tragedy that innocent co-workers have been dragged into such a messy situation and HH lost her life :(

I asked special prosecutor Kari Morrissey about today's phone number debacle, leading to Hannah Gutierrez-Reed's personal phone being targeted by harassers after it was published widely. She says it was the defense's responsibility to redact it & protect their client's privacy.

That might be legally true, but it was a slimeball move by the state. They KNEW what would happen and all they had to do was add some black boxes to the slide.

Rust’ armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed emotionless as Halyna Hutchins’ bloody shirt and fatal bullet shown at trial​

View attachment 485819
Rust” armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed was emotionless on Friday as jurors were shown photos of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins’ blood-stained shirt. Court TV
View attachment 485820
Gutierrez-Reed — who prosecutors have already painted as “unprofessional and sloppy” — remained expressionless as the prosecutor established a chain of custody for the physical evidence.

Gutierrez-Reed stared blankly ahead as prosecutors showed jurors photos of the blood-soaked T-shirt cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was wearing, and jurors were also shown grim images of the blood-stained shirt director Joel Souza had been wearing, as well as the fatal bullet that was recovered from his shoulder.
View attachment 485822

These are great examples. She looks like a juvenile delinquent, someone who has major behavioral and disciplinary problems. She doesn’t look remorseful at all (for the sake of Halyna).

Did u catch the data witness telling the jury her cell phone handle name ?
GORILLA GRIP P___ P__

JMO

Yes! Sadly it goes along with what she projects. Those curls meant to soften her look aren’t making any difference. Her attitude actually makes it easier to visualize her with the blue and green hair.

Unless it was banter / sexual harassment in the workplace and a device she was given to use had been named previous to being handed to her or by someone else with her in mind?

This whole set up sounds so incredibly unprofessional from beginning to end, it's a tragedy that innocent co-workers have been dragged into such a messy situation and HH lost her life :(
It's not a work phone. It's her private cell and nobody except her would have seen that. Think about all the embarrassing stuff we all have on our cells and how it would look on a screen in front of the world on courttv.

I think she's criminally liable but some of ya'll are looking for the littlest piddly crap to hang her over. The cell phone name is funny, has no bearing on the trial or her criminal liability.

And you guys talking about her sticking her nose in the air and mad because she's not showing emotion or guilt. Her lawyer is probably telling her 12 times a day not to show emotion or any indicators of guilt. All she can do is sit there and act as unemotional as possible. Some people may take offense at that but it's almost literally the first thing a lawyer tells a client to do when prepping for trial. Don't doodle, yawn, look around or look too happy or too mad or too sad because someone will always read too much into it.

It's not a work phone. It's her private cell and nobody except her would have seen that. Think about all the embarrassing stuff we all have on our cells and how it would look on a screen in front of the world on courttv.

I think she's criminally liable but some of ya'll are looking for the littlest piddly crap to hang her over. The cell phone name is funny, has no bearing on the trial or her criminal liability.

And you guys talking about her sticking her nose in the air and mad because she's not showing emotion or guilt. Her lawyer is probably telling her 12 times a day not to show emotion or any indicators of guilt. All she can do is sit there and act as unemotional as possible. Some people may take offense at that but it's almost literally the first thing a lawyer tells a client to do when prepping for trial. Don't doodle, yawn, look around or look too happy or too mad or too sad because someone will always read too much into it.

I agree with your points and especially her conduct in court. Her lawyer will have drummed into her, face the judge at all times, keep your chin up, don't make facial expressions etc.

I do think her style should have been softened a bit, her dress style and make up is still a bit vampy / gothic looking and that doesn't serve well in a court where someone's death is being investigated.

JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member