Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He knew (Teske) that HGR’s defense lawyer knew about it because they literally had him as a witness but didn’t call him and his evidence into the case, which prompted what happened today

I don’t think the defense for Baldwin knew in advance and planned this, maybe they did but did not seem like it due to Spiro’s reactions and whatnot, he seemed genuinely upset and confused at times, but then again, $2,100/hour you can only charge that if you’re that good

Forever, I will be curious about what would have happened without the events that led to the dismissal.
Personally I wouldn't have been surprised if the jury came back with a not guilty verdict in this case because the FBI screwed up and ruined the most important piece of evidence by damaging it with hard blows to it's hammer.

That left the door wide open for reasonable doubt. JMO.

He knew (Teske) that HGR’s defense lawyer knew about it because they literally had him as a witness but didn’t call him and his evidence into the case, which prompted what happened today

I don’t think the defense for Baldwin knew in advance and planned this, maybe they did but did not seem like it due to Spiro’s reactions and whatnot, he seemed genuinely upset and confused at times, but then again, $2,100/hour you can only charge that if you’re that good
You may be correct, but it was a feeling and a theory I was floating to see what others thought.

does anyone else think that before today the defense knew they hadn’t revealed it during prelims?
I'm receptive to the notion Baldwin's team zeroed in on this beforehand also, concealing their hand and feigning surprise as a joker card. Still, the case should never have been brought. State was two for two then overreached. Imagine Baldwin as a placeholder. Replace him with your favourite actor or actress. A firearm expert remarking on this case described all actors as "idiots." That is the assumption to proceed with, underscoring the importance of their own safety role.

I'm receptive to the notion Baldwin's team zeroed in on this beforehand also, concealing their hand and feigning surprise as a joker card. Still, the case should never have been brought. State was two for two then overreached. Imagine Baldwin as a placeholder. Replace him with your favourite actor or actress. A firearm expert remarking on this case described all actors as "idiots." That is the assumption to proceed with, underscoring the importance of their own safety role.
Yes, I don t disagree . I hadn’t decided on what I thought Baldwin’s culpability was yet. But as I stated his lawyers were no fools, So, that’s what I was pondering.

Jul 12, 2024 #AlecBaldwin #RustMovieShooting #LawAndCrime
Things became fiery in the courtroom on Friday morning during the Alec Baldwin trial as the defense and the state argued over conduct in the courtroom and other issues. When the state cut off the judge and asked to respond to the defense's statement, Judge Sommer responded by saying, "I'm not finished!" When state attorney Kari Morrisey tried to continue talking, Sommer cut her off, hinting to Morrissey to end her statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back