Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if LE searched the Croslin residence thoroughly? Lindsy might go ahead and leave town with the children as planned and the house will either be vacant or someone else living there - probably too late to find any evidence almost 8 months later.

I guess I didn't pick up on what it was you were asking about, AnnKitty. Misty's brother was arrested this evening and is being held on a $50K bond.

As a matter of fact, I didn't know a thing about it??? I have been sitting in this computer room, how stupid of me.... I am so sorry to hear!!!! I will go turn on the news, again, my apologies... Let me know what you hear please?? Are you all in Florida??? Take Care and I am concerned by bad law enforcement practices!!!!!!! To many times and never stops???:crazy::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

I think bond could be that high if the stolen gun had been used in a prior crime, perhaps a felony. My brother once had a gun collection stolen and one of the guns showed up many years later in a murder case in Louisiana.

Maybe this will give LE a chance to "divide and conquer!" Can't wait for the news tomorrow.

You can't sell a truck that does not belong to you. ;) However, it will depend on if Lisa signed off on the title to the new owners making her the actual seller.

But wouldn't Lisa have to press charges on that? or Maybe the guy he "sold" it to did? or Maybe they found something in the truck?

so many questions ...
:banghead:

My gut tells me it isnt that simple, Hank and Lisa had left town before and had just recently returned. They may make their way to MA as originally planned eventually. I just think there is more to it.

Given what they've already had to go through recently, can it be as simple as, once Tommy was done with court, they took off for points North, starting with family in TN? I mean, it might not be a straight shot to MA, but it at least allows Lisa to visit her mom.....I dunno.

All of them tire me.

The RO does and someone posted he had 48 hours to turn them in. Did this have something to do with the handgun Tommy was supposed to have? Did he steal it earlier and try to give it back to the person he stole it from? Did he really take Ron's gun and place the blame on Joe? Or is this a new handgun he just recently stole?

:) Well the TRO said he couldn't have guns so he had to go return the one he stole if he was to be law abiding :crazy: I mean what else could he do?

Thanks for making me chuckle.

I think tomorrow we will find out what really happened here.

Wonder if it has anything to do with the red truck LE took possession of that Tommy sold right after Haleigh went missing.
I highly suspect so. It's possible that LE found some evidence in it or on it. That would explain why Tommy got rid of the red truck so quickly and against his Dad's wishes. If so, I'm sure LE wants to confront Tommy with what they found and use it to leverage more information from him. If so, great! This is just what LE has needed.

As a matter of fact, I didn't know a thing about it??? I have been sitting in this computer room, how stupid of me.... I am so sorry to hear!!!! I will go turn on the news, again, my apologies... Let me know what you hear please?? Are you all in Florida??? Take Care and I am concerned by bad law enforcement practices!!!!!!! To many times and never stops???:crazy::behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Okay Hon, maybe it is just me, however, I could not find anything in the news about Haliegh or Misty or her brother??? Call me stupid, however, there is nothing????? Take Care and Have a Great Evening!!!

The RO is a permanent one I thought - well at least until someone petitions the court to get it dropped. I will have to find the interview again were they talk about Tommy never being able to speak to his sister again and he said he didnt care. I think the reporter even used the word permanent.

I read somewhere that if the person was considered a flight risk, they wouldn't get a bond, period....So I am thinking that can't be the reason for the high bail.
Also, if the gun was used in a prior crime, such as a robbery, shooting, etc...They can't just pin that on Tommy Croslin without charging him, or without evidence.

I know noone wants to think this, and I feel bad putting it here, but could there be some kind of evidence the gun was used on....(I can't say it). And until they can prove who had the gun at the time, they are holding him? Sorry guys for even thinking it.

Okay, now I feel Like I am interrupting a personal conversation... I was hoping you all would lead me in the right direction!!! Take Care All and GOD BLESS HALEIGH!!!!

I'm sorry annkitty, things are moving so fast tonight its hard to get a word in, I mostly have just read as quickly as I can. LOL Misty's brother Hank Jr was arrested this evening for stealing a gun and he has had a high bond set. That is the immediate situation. No details yet.

Who knows if it is accurate but it is being reported by TJ (IIRC) that they found out LE wanted to question them and they took off quickly. IMO Lisa and Hank go where ever someone will let them stay - when they out last their welcome they move on to the next person.

Sounds like some of my relatives. LOL Do we know if they went to TN for sure?

I have been sitting here thinking tonight, and what if we are looking at this all wrong? What if Tommy is the one involved in Haliegh's disappearence, what if Tommy is the one Misty is covering for because she scared that Ron will kill him? What if Misty called Tommy over to watch the kids and she borrowed the van and went out to cool off after Ron and her fighton the phone when she returns Tommy and Haleigh are gone, Misty calls Timmy to try and find Tommy...
Not sure how much of that IU believe myseld, but just trying to look at this from a diffrent angle. Ron gets arrested for "trespassing", doesn't have a high bail, Misty gets away with all her "inconsistancy's" yet Tommy gets arrested with an outragous bond for theft????
What if LE are wanting Misty to admit what her brother did to Haliegh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996