Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing about this is Tommy will be here to press charges and appear for the Intimidating a witness charge, I hope. I bet he is worried about his family right now though. Did they move out of the house on Tyler yet?

None of this makes sense........the crazy high bond, the waiting to have him arrested....none of it. And Marvin himself said he's not sure who took it Tommy or his Mother.......so I have to think maybe Mom had a reason to say it was in the shed. :waitasec:

sorry, I thought on the last page you said you thought Hank jr took the gun because he was scared. That is what didn't make sense to me because if he was scared he wouldn't have hid the gun where it was not accessible.

I tend to think that Lisa received a call after the gun was found to be missing and she went to the shed to look for the gun so that she could return it and have no more attention drawn to her family. I also think that Hank jr was involved in the original gun incident between Ronald and cousin Joe.

sorry, I thought on the last page you said you thought Hank jr took the gun because he was scared. That is what didn't make sense to me because if he was scared he wouldn't have hid the gun where it was not accessible.

I tend to think that Lisa received a call after the gun was found to be missing and she went to the shed to look for the gun so that she could return it and have no more attention drawn to her family. I also think that Hank jr was involved in the original gun incident between Ronald and cousin Joe.

I do think he might have took it because he was scared, I was just saying that I take everything these people say with a grain of salt.because who knows what they are doing. lol. And I agree about the original gun incident...there is way more to that story too.

snipped and bbm
I have to disagree with your reasoning on this one, SS. Why would stealing RC's gun indicate Tommy had it in for him? Did he have it in for the neighbor, also? I do agree it makes Tommy look like a favorable candidate for the gun thief, but I strongly suspect he's not the only one in the county. In fact, I've always believed that guns would eventually return to the forefront of this case.
My point is that he would not have stolen a gun from his sister's boyfriend unless he didn't give a darn about him making a case for Tommy possibly having it in for Ronald prior to Haleigh going missing, imo. Stealing from a neighbor isn't like taking from a potential family member. Ronald and Misty should have been able to trust family not to steal anything from their house.

If I had three children and a wife and my BIL chopped the head off a rat and put it in my mailbox, I'd be scared to death. I would want to get out of town too. I think all the people around RC want out of his way. Notice how OT dropped him right away too.

Looks like these people can never have enough guns. I thought if you were arrested for drugs or a felony, you couldn't have them, well, even if true, RC and his kind don't listen or obey laws anyway.

Wasn't the Ro against tommy to stay away from Misty and vice-versa? Did it say anything about RC on that order?

I remember RC making an excuse to NG about not being able to go there but I didn't think any order was written with RC's name on it...I could be wrong but I think this fiasco was between Misty and Tommy (actually it wasn't but Ron couldn't file because of custody issues that would be brought up...so he had Misty do it)

So if RC could go over there, I would think Tommy would want protection. RC is crazy and unpredictable to boot..IMO
maybe rc made misty get the RO so that HC2 could not fill Misty in on what he knows on RC and the truth beyond the scope of what MC knows, as I think RC and HC2 were at one time cool with eachother......jmooc

I say either the cousin or tommy may have taken RC's gun so rc wouldn't hurt Misty with it....that is, if it was taken at all. This all happened that weekend that M went on her drug and sex binge.

Wasn't the Ro against tommy to stay away from Misty and vice-versa? Did it say anything about RC on that order?

I remember RC making an excuse to NG about not being able to go there but I didn't think any order was written with RC's name on it...I could be wrong but I think this fiasco was between Misty and Tommy (actually it wasn't but Ron couldn't file because of custody issues that would be brought up...so he had Misty do it)

*snipped*

Every RO I have ever seen and dealt with not only covers the person who filed the order, but also the people living in the household.

As far as Ron not being able to go near Tommy - bail conditions.

A good possibility, except that when addicts steal property for drug money, they turn it over pretty quickly.

Unless he couldn't find anyone to sell it to. Most gansta wannabes don't want a revolver, especially an old revolver, they want semi automatic hand guns. Jerome is in jail... wasn't he the local fence, pimp and drug dealer??

One good thing about this is Tommy will be here to press charges and appear for the Intimidating a witness charge, I hope. I bet he is worried about his family right now though. Did they move out of the house on Tyler yet?
Yes because an alleged gun thief is such a credible witness now. :waitasec: Bet they won't be so eager to file charges.

If Hank Jr did steal the gun from his neighbors home, couldn't Lisa be charged as an accomplice? How could she deny knowing Hank had a gun after they left the property? They are both guilty IMO.

Boy, the number of times we hear RC controlling others to do something for him is getting crazy. He does like to intimidate....almost sadistic...oh, forget the almost part.

Tommy is into Pot. I have not heard about his interest in other drugs....so far.

Since she is the one who returned it...she cannot deny she knew about the gun. She can't prove she found it in the shed, imo, but LE can prove that she had the gun in her possession with the testimony of the gun owner.

Yes because an alleged gun thief is such a credible witness now. :waitasec: Bet they won't be so eager to file charges.

Quite often thugs intimidate other gang witnesses and LE prosecutes. How much more would they prosecute surrounding a little child's case? Sometimes you have to lay in the mud to get the dirt on a nasty perp.

Since she is the one who returned it...she cannot deny she knew about the gun. She can't prove she found it in the shed, imo, but LE can prove that she had the gun in her possession with the testimony of the gun owner.

So far, Mom is the only one witnessed in possession of said weapon. that would go quite far in a court of law. No one has admitted to seeing Hank with the weapon yet...unless he confessed? Interesting charge and bail amount...something else appears to be up.

Will somebody go in and save the precious little boy. Ron Cummings doesn't have enough sense to keep him out of harm's way. Dear God, please get that child away from these two crazy, weird people. This is getting ridiculous. We need mass mailings to the court. Lawyers can't do it. The public can. These judges and magistrates will listen to public outcry before they will listen to any attorney. The court has the upper hand and does not ever have to change its ruling, unless the public gets really mad.

RC has already let one children get in harm's way...what next?

I hope Lindsey find a peaceful place for her and the children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member