Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/08/18/cummings.arrest.pdf

According to the police statement, Ron "entered the vehicle through the passenger side". It would be a bit difficult to beat someone inside of the vehicle without entering the vehicle in some fashion. Granny Sykes stated that she shoved three of them into the van and told them to leave. So, it looks like they were all inside the van in the process of leaving when Tommy called out something else to Ron, who bounded out of the house and started the beating again. You can interpret the scenario anyway you desire, it doesn't change the stories as told my his grandmother and his wife as well as the Croslins. Ron's story is the only one different. Strange, isn't it?

Was Hank and LIsa still outside of the vehicle or both in the back seat? Seems odd he went through the passenger side if everyone was in the van ready to go and Hank and Lisa were in the back seat.

Off Topic: I know plenty of men who were caught with other women and their wives took them back or never left. Hillary R-C. is one, but I can name many more. I don't think it has anything to do with the "subculture" in Satsuma, Fl.

We can't say much about Ronald taking her back when they were split up at the time she may have been with someone else. If they were not together at the time, Ronald didn't have a right to say a word about her being with anyone or doing whatever she did. They were trying to work things out.

Hi SS :wave: hasn't been the same w/out you ;) (snip)

:waitasec: Bill Clinton had been Hilary's HUSBAND for close to 25 years when her HUSBAND "did NOT have sexual relations w that woman" and he hadn't just "lost" Chelsea nor been the last one to see Hilary's daughter before she "vanished" into thin air. I fail to see the comparison.

As always JMO.

:parrot:

If you look at pictures of Tommy just before Haleigh was missing he was a little chubby and looked healthy. You look at him now and he's lost a-lot of weight and he looks stoned in every picture. I wonder if he went to Ron's house to steal things knowing that either Misty was not there or asleep and Haleigh woke up. I don't want to go there however the difference in appearance is remarkable to me IMO. Then again he could be a sick pervert and went there for something totally different.
OT That's been my theory all along, or something close to it. Just didn't know the "who". And I still don't, really. I do know if the door was, in fact, bricked, it wasn't to carry out a child.

I would think the neighbor was acting responsible in reporting the missing gun to authorities in case it was used in a crime, if I'm not mistaken, you are required to do it if you have a permit for one.

I agree. It was the smart thing to do for the neighbor to report the gun missing and especially with this bunch. The gun could have been used in a crime regardless of the amount of time it was missing and regardless of who stole it.

I want to know more about this neighbor and the gun story. Can someone say where this person lives and where Lisa and Hank Sr were living when this happened?

It had to be awhile ago if it wasn't on tyler, or was it?

Tommy Croslin was told that he could never have a weapon following the RO ruling. Misty had stated that Tommy owned a pistol and a hunting rifle. Is there any information out there on who took possession of his guns? I'm wondering if he stole the pistol because he was afraid that Ron would harm him. Maybe he offered up information about Ron during his "come to Jesus meeting" with LE and he feared for his life.

For the record... I don't believe Tommy is the one who is responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh... Could very well be he may have assisted with the cover up after the fact though.. I'm just praying he will come clean so that justice can be served for all who are responsible...even if it involves him...JMO

OT That's been my theory all along, or something close to it. Just didn't know the "who". And I still don't, really. I do know if the door was, in fact, bricked, it wasn't to carry out a child.

Plausible theory, Tommy could have unlocked the door during the evening visit that day so that he could go in later to steal and Haleigh say him. If he was aware that the door would slam and make a loud noise, he could have bricked it to keep it quiet.

No. Not wishful thinking. They would be foolish to file charges now. Their "victim" has been charged and arrested with a third degree felony which means his credibility is shot.

No one has ever proven that Ronald did the rat in the mailbox. Even if he did tell TM he did...it is possible the conversation was taken out of context or simply not true. (Not saying TM was lying, but saying Ronald may have been using it as an example and not actually admitting to anything so misunderstood.)

E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. involved in this case has a criminal record. (Well, except Misty, and we don't know about her juvenile record.) You have to work with the witness you've got---you don't let crimes slide because your witnesses aren't choirboys.

For the record... I don't believe Tommy is the one who is responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh... Could very well be he may have assisted with the cover up after the fact though.. I'm just praying he will come clean so that justice can be served for all who are responsible...even if it involves him...JMO
I agree with you :dance: about Tommy not responsible for whatever happened to HaLeigh. The facts do not fit do they. So a Cummings or a Sheffield is behind it.:truce:

Plausible theory, Tommy could have unlocked the door during the evening visit that day so that he could go in later to steal and Haleigh say him. If he was aware that the door would slam and make a loud noise, he could have bricked it to keep it quiet.

However we don't even know IF he was really there that afternoon.. Misty said he was, but I have my doubts..Would have loved to have seen what came up on that LVA test when she told that part of the story...

I agree. I am so excited about this news, I can't go to bed! This may be what we have all been praying for.:)

Goodness, I was hungover this morning and I don't drink! (Okay, I might drink at special occasions.) I was up last night past 1:00 reading the threads and hoping for some news on the arrest charges.

Am I correct to assume the most current news on this case will come from the Sky973 or ArtHarris sites, unless Websleuthers are on their scanners?

TIA

I guess I don't know how to explain what I'm trying to say. I think the dream she mentioned to Tim wasn't like a dream we have when we are sleeping. I think she was saying to Tim that "I might know what happened but it seemed like a dream" but not a literal dream like if she had been asleep.

I know I did no better on this try! On your question, I think either TJ or the blogger with Tim (most likely him) said that they do have the four names but LE asked them not to release them.

Sounds to me like she was stoned.

I wonder what was so important that he needed to steal a gun...

IMO, it was there and so he stole it. Guns bring pretty good money on the black market. They are always good for quick money. At a gun show years ago, I was shocked at the many people selling and buying guns and no one was recording names or serial numbers! What's wrong with that picture I ask you? ACK!

I agree with you :dance: about Tommy not responsible for whatever happened to HaLeigh. The facts do not fit do they. So a Cummings or a Sheffield is behind it.:truce:

Has the sex offender theory been disproved while I was gone.....lol? Cousin Joe is in the clear? I can't get around the fact that this cousin left the day after Haleigh went missing. Why?

Why wouldn't the facts fit? He was there earlier in the afternoon and he could have left the door unlocked. Since the he was there the same time the AC guy was and left around the same time it was probably getting dark outside around 6 or so and he could have put the piece of cinder block that was between the screen door and inside door before he went home.

Hopefully we will have more information as the day progresses.

edited to remove the wrong Martin guy

However we don't even know IF he was really there that afternoon.. Misty said he was, but I have my doubts..Would have loved to have seen what came up on that LVA test when she told that part of the story...
He was there the same time as the AC guy, so I am sure LE verified all that 7 months ago. Well, I hope they did, not so sure about anything they've done so far.

Except he didn't report it until after he got it back, weeks later.

Perhaps he initially thought since the gun was returned shortly after it was stolen, no harm was done. After thinking about it and seeing everything in the news going on between the C and C clans, he decided he'd better report the incident. He was wrong not to report it right away. I do agree though that he did need to report it just to make sure LE knows it was out of his possession during that certain time frame.

I have a quick question (I am not going anywhere with this just curious)

If Tommy is convicted of this felony how much time does he potentially face serving?

Thank you in advance.

IMO, it was there and so he stole it. Guns bring pretty good money on the black market. They are always good for quick money. At a gun show years ago, I was shocked at the many people selling and buying guns and no one was recording names or serial numbers! What's wrong with that picture I ask you? ACK!

I love where I live! You can't even take a gun into a pawn shop if you don't have proof of ownership. I support gun ownership but I do not support people that are not responsible enough to keep a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro