Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't the facts fit? He was there earlier in the afternoon and he could have left the door unlocked. Since the he was there the same time the AC guy was and left around the same time it was probably getting dark outside around 6 or so and he could have put the piece of cinder block that was between the screen door and inside door before he went home.

Hopefully we will have more information as the day progresses.

edited as post quoted was revised

As for this case, I'm going to pay close attention to who LE questions next and who might be brought in for questioning or otherwise. Also, where the investigators might go (out and about in Satsuma).

I love where I live! You can't even take a gun into a pawn shop if you don't have proof of ownership. I support gun ownership but I do not support people that are not responsible enough to keep a gun.

All guns should be registered. If you are found in possession of a gun that isn't registered, I believe LE can confiscate that gun. The laws are getting more strict, but not enough IMO. I think a national database should be mandatory in all gun sales.

All guns should be registered. If you are found in possession of a gun that isn't registered, I believe LE can confiscate that gun. The laws are getting more strict, but not enough IMO. I think a national database should be mandatory in all gun sales.

Now we are really getting off topic.....lol

I have a quick question (I am not going anywhere with this just curious)

If Tommy is convicted of this felony how much time does he potentially face serving?

Thank you in advance.
I believe I read 5 years and the fine was $5,000.00, IIRC.

I have a quick question (I am not going anywhere with this just curious)

If Tommy is convicted of this felony how much time does he potentially face serving?

Thank you in advance.

5 years and a 5,000 fine.

Why wouldn't the facts fit? He was there earlier in the afternoon and he could have left the door unlocked. Since the he was there the same time the AC guy was and left around the same time it was probably getting dark outside around 6 or so and he could have put the piece of cinder block that was between the screen door and inside door before he went home.

Hopefully we will have more information as the day progresses.

edited to remove the wrong Martin guy
Yes, I admitt he could of done all of those things,but, where is the evidence that supports that TC took and harmd and killed her and was accountable that evening when 911 was called to the tyler street address. They would of found HaLeigh by now or evidence to suggest that the TC was involved. This is a set up if you ask me. (Nothing found is Satsuma ,but, Baker County you say?) another misdirection to lead the investigation away or sidelined from the truth.
ETA Tommy would not keep HaLeigh alive nor cousin Joe if they had took her. Haleigh is still alive and is counting on us to find her.MO

Not going to get into a 2A debate but mine aren't registered in my name either and it's all legal. No national database either. Long guns don't have to be registered at all. The 2A was set up so we could protect ourselves from the gov't and they don't need to know about every gun I might own. That's all I have to say about the matter, not going to hijack the thread with a long 2A debate. :)

Yes, I admitt he could of done all of those things,but, where is the evidence that supports that TC took and harmd and killed her and was accountable that evening when 911 was called to the tyler street address. They would of found HaLeigh by now or evidence to suggest that the TC was involved. This is a set up if you ask me. (Nothing found is Satsuma ,but, Baker County you say?) another misdirection to lead the investigation away or sidelined from the truth.

There is no evidence of anything really happening in the house. Tommy's fingerprints and DNA would be in the house to begin with so no big red flags for LE..

Perhaps he initially thought since the gun was returned shortly after it was stolen, no harm was done. After thinking about it and seeing everything in the news going on between the C and C clans, he decided he'd better report the incident. He was wrong not to report it right away. I do agree though that he did need to report it just to make sure LE knows it was out of his possession during that certain time frame.
Yeah, the bold was my point, in answer to someone saying he had acted responsibly. :)

The scenario you gave is quite plausible, but I also think there's a strong possibility that Donjeta's idea was right on, too... that LE approached him after learning about it through Chelsea and/or her phone records. :waitasec:

There is no evidence of anything really happening in the house. Tommy's fingerprints and DNA would be in the house to begin with so no big red flags for LE..
You are correct.:waitasec: I just can't get past where is HaLeigh if she is so close?The water was searched every trailer was searched all vehicles had to of been searched at one time or another. Where would Tommy hang out( in the area?) that would allow him a place to hide her. Any new walls in the Croslin residence? The evidence that suggests HaLeigh is still alive or was intended to keep alive says that he would be an unlikly suspect .....................unless he sold HaLeigh to a pediphile for drugs.:waitasec: Still thinking about this. IDK I am not buying it yet.

Nancy B. a neighbor was interviewed very early in this investigation and she says that the dogs went straight to the dock and down to the water. Interview at link:http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/..._referrer=staf

video takes a min to load but it will start. Look at the water....the current....the muck....I believe with my whole heart that Haleigh was placed in the water. In my opinion LE had that suspicion months ago as well. On 2-11-09 LE stopped asking for volunteers.

ETA I am assuming this woman is a local and she seems to be of the opinion that Haleigh ended up in the water as well.

I swear the press can get nothing right. The man whose gun was stolen first name is Melvin not Marvin.

Nor does Tommy consider his wife's and 3 children's best interests. My heart goes out to Lindsey and her children. How long will Lindsey "stand by her man"?

I've become concerned for her and the children in the last week. This isn't looking good, no matter what. Charges like this are devastating to a young family, financial cost and burdens, income lost. I'm believing this couple know more than what they have previously reported.

I just posted the same thing on another thread, Kool. The timing is still hinky, though. What prompted him to call LE now? Was he afraid to do so earlier, but felt safe now because the C's were flying the coop? Maybe he has a wife like me who kept after him to report it, and he finally listened to her. Or, maybe LE went to his house to question him about the C's and said something that persuaded him to speak up.

I agree. How often do we do something, have something happen to us, then when we have time to think, we realize some actions need to take place. I don't see this as a conspiracy on anyone's part. Totally isolated in motive, the neighbor was doing the right thing.

Off Topic: I know plenty of men who were caught with other women and their wives took them back or never left. Hillary R-C. is one, but I can name many more. I don't think it has anything to do with the "subculture" in Satsuma, Fl.

We can't say much about Ronald taking her back when they were split up at the time she may have been with someone else. If they were not together at the time, Ronald didn't have a right to say a word about her being with anyone or doing whatever she did. They were trying to work things out.

On Topic: With Tommy stealing a gun from a neighbor of his parents', I believe the likelihood of him being the one who stole Ronald's gun has just increased. No wonder it was found near Tommy's house in the ditch. This shows that Tommy probably had it in for Ronald before Haleigh went missing, imo. Why was Tommy hellbent on stealing a gun when he had 2 already? The only reason I can think of is he had something planned which included a gun that he did not want traced back to him.

So let's add thief to Tommy's list of dirty laundry that is now coming out. I wonder what else he kept in that shed besides stolen firearms?

Looks like Lisa and Hank Sr. know a lot more than they have stated about things, too. They couldn't wait to get the hell outta Dodge knowing that LE would want to talk to them about the gun matter.

agree on everything. low moral are everywhere. This new arrest has changed the course and adds credibility to my thoughts.

If that was what he wanted he cannot be real bright because he stole it in a manner that was traced back to him immediately.

I don't believe Hank was thinking or considering the consequences after the fact. Most criminals don't.

His wife knew what he was before she married him. She is the one who had a RO out on him for violence.

That's sad, I hope he isn't abusive towards her now. My feelings and thoughts about the croslins are changing.

I would not consider Tommy to be in a category of intelligent thinkers. If he abducted Haleigh and they have not caught on to him...he may not have been worried about taking a gun. After all, he would have already outsmarted FDLE, PCSO, and the FBI into believing it was all his sister's fault.

Yeah... if he took Haleigh and if this gun stealing incident is a representative sample of his criminal cunning it's difficult to understand how he's avoided arrest this long.

SS and Don, could Tommy have stolen the gun the weekend Misty was gone, hangin with Ron, talking, checkin out the situation over at the house, possibly chatting with Ron about what happened between the two. Same scenerio happening as with the neighbors. Saw Ron's gun in his home, same as neighbors, and took it too just like he's now been known to have done exactly to another person inside their very own homes who had ownerships of guns? Could Halaeigh have saw, knew, and being in close proximity, came back and got her because of her knowledge of the gun incident in the home? Could Haleigh have told Misty and she confronted Tommy that fateful day and that's when and why what happened occurred?

lol....if it is making sense to you could you explain it to me...maybe.....lol. I can't understand why someone would steal a gun for goodness sakes. I mean, if it was for protection then why did he hide it out back in the shed? Wouldn't he have kept it on his person for protection....or even close at hand? The fact that he hid the gun tells me that he had another plan in mind for the weapon rather than protecting himself. Perhaps he even contemplated taking himself out of the equation. I just can't predict what will come next and sadly I don't think any of this is leading to Haleigh.

If he's guilty of what happened to Haleigh, he could have been contemplating suicide, we see it all the time involving crimes. For me, I just think it boils down to Tommy is a thief, steals, has been most of his life, for it appears his Mama Lisa will hide the fact and cover for him. Which lends credance again to my theories concerning Lisa Croslin and the type of mother she has been to this people while growing up.

Plus he had two of his own. By the dramatic weight loss in Tommy since March I would say he needed money to buy drugs. He wasn't working and you got to pay for them somehow.

Absolutely. I didn't know he had lost alot of weight. Red flag, either for drugs or a drastic change due to a major event, worrying about being caught, something brought the weight loss on.

A good possibility, except that when addicts steal property for drug money, they turn it over pretty quickly.

Unless they get paranoid, maybe Mama got on him about the consequences. dunno

Boy, the number of times we hear RC controlling others to do something for him is getting crazy. He does like to intimidate....almost sadistic...oh, forget the almost part.

Tommy is into Pot. I have not heard about his interest in other drugs....so far.

I disagree about Ron. Pot doesn't cause weight loss, it's not addictive to the degree of bad withdrawals as most thefts due to drugs motivate the user. Plus, doesn't cause weight loss, it causes the munchies.

Will somebody go in and save the precious little boy. Ron Cummings doesn't have enough sense to keep him out of harm's way. Dear God, please get that child away from these two crazy, weird people. This is getting ridiculous. We need mass mailings to the court. Lawyers can't do it. The public can. These judges and magistrates will listen to public outcry before they will listen to any attorney. The court has the upper hand and does not ever have to change its ruling, unless the public gets really mad.

RC has already let one children get in harm's way...what next?

I hope Lindsey find a peaceful place for her and the children

I think your post above actually places Jr. in harms way. The public reads these forums. Suggesting and condoning others to get personally involved to lash out at Ron using the child as the focus in this manner can incite anger and hysteria compounded by the many times you have suggested in posts. Hope people use discretion.

If you look at pictures of Tommy just before Haleigh was missing he was a little chubby and looked healthy. You look at him now and he's lost a-lot of weight and he looks stoned in every picture. I wonder if he went to Ron's house to steal things knowing that either Misty was not there or asleep and Haleigh woke up. I don't want to go there however the difference in appearance is remarkable to me IMO. Then again he could be a sick pervert and went there for something totally different.

I agree and commented the same above.

SS - you are a very intelligent woman. It boggles the mind that the convoluted excuses continue to be made for what RC does....it is not logical to assume that multiple LE officers set him up for each and every drug charge, both assault charges, the fleeing the scene charge and the whole rap sheet and the assault on Hank, the witness lied about seeing RC, TM is "mistaken" about the context of Rc's confession and the attorney that heard it was hearing voices that are not there. Eventually the preponderance of evidence will overwhelm even the most convoluted argument.

I didn't take her post to say these things.

"Coming to Jesus" means to some a sacred personable experience. For me, I'm grateful and understand the powers and importance. May he know that I appreciate him since his name is being used.

What is odd to me, I have not seen 1 thing about this on the news up here in PA.
Nothing on HLN.........I've had it on for 3 days straight........what's up???

I thought I read that he had to appear in court this morning. Why aren't we hearing anything about it? I have been glued to this computer all morning. I have to leave in a couple of hours and won't have access to a computer tonight.

What is odd to me, I have not seen 1 thing about this on the news up here in PA.
Nothing on HLN.........I've had it on for 3 days straight........what's up???

I think most networks are following the Annie LE case..(God please let her soul rest in peace)..I don't recall that anyone reported on the whole headless rat episode(on tv) so I gather that is maybe why they are not reporting on Hankjr being arrested.

Absolutely. I didn't know he had lost alot of weight. Red flag, either for drugs or a drastic change due to a major event, worrying about being caught, something brought the weight loss on.

Hi Kool!

I snipped your post just to address the weight loss of Tommy's. Ran across a picture of Tommy with Misty. I don't think I even knew who he was at the time, but this was shown on the news last week after Misty got her restraining order and I grabbed a screenshot. I was shocked at how much weight he lost.

Several months ago:
MistyTommy.jpg

Now:
Tommy.jpg

If he's guilty of what happened to Haleigh, he could have been contemplating suicide, we see it all the time involving crimes. For me, I just think it boils down to Tommy is a thief, steals, has been most of his life, for it appears his Mama Lisa will hide the fact and cover for him. Which lends credance again to my theories concerning Lisa Croslin and the type of mother she has been to this people while growing up.

Snipped for space....

BBM... Sure will be interesting to see what your "type of mother" remarks will be when the real culprit is revealed......I highly suspect Mama Croslin ain't the only mama covering for her son..JMO

Kool Look: The people who put jr in harm's way are the ones that believe he is safe where he is at. That is Ron Cummings and his family. I am not putting jr in harm's way and I do not appreciate the fact that you stated it.

If more people would stand up for what is right and protect children, kids like Haliegh wouldn't be missing...IMO.

The child needs prayers and most of all removal from the possible dangerous place he is at, ASAP....IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro