Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew the press said Aug, but they also said the man's name was Marvin.LOL It still begs the question why were they over in that area to use that man's phone? Most people don't have their handguns just left in the open in other rooms so how did they know where his gun was?

I have probably more questions today than I did last night LOL

When you're able to figure it out Cajun please please let me know? LOL

The different ppl and details of thiscase are driving me nuts and boy howdy!

According to an arrest report, Croslin and his mother visited the former neighbor in the 200 block of Sunglow Avenue in Satsuma in August. Marvin Martin told deputies he later discovered the gun missing but that it was returned after he contacted the Croslins.

Where did you get Melvin? I thought it was Marvin? Man this is crazy

I looked at property records which are in MJ (Melvin) and Scott's name and I knew MJ was 76 and went from there. It took me a little while of searching to figure it out.

MELVIN J. M........

Associated Names:
M J. M........
M J. M........

SAN MATEO, FL

RELATIVES
S...... G. LYND
MARY W. M.......
MJ M..........
SCOTT A. M.......
VIRGINIA A. M......

He seems to go by MJ on legal stuff.

In response to the side effects of marijuana, isn't paranoia a side effect too? Here are standard definitions of paranoia.....
1. Distrust, extreme and unreasonable suspicion of other people and their motives
2. Psychiatric Disorder – a psychiatric disorder involving systematized delusion usually of persecution
Other states of paranoia include fear, mistrust, obsession, terror.

not a word on the news up here in PA.......thanks to all that share the news here!!!

lol....if it is making sense to you could you explain it to me...maybe.....lol. I can't understand why someone would steal a gun for goodness sakes. I mean, if it was for protection then why did he hide it out back in the shed? Wouldn't he have kept it on his person for protection....or even close at hand? The fact that he hid the gun tells me that he had another plan in mind for the weapon rather than protecting himself. Perhaps he even contemplated taking himself out of the equation. I just can't predict what will come next and sadly I don't think any of this is leading to Haleigh.
Sorry to reply so late, elle! Tommy wasn't allowed to have guns after Misty's RO, so he would have had to surrender the two that LE knew he had. If he didn't want to remain gunless, then he had to sneak one onto his property and hide it. I think he saw a chance to get one and acted on it. However, his mother must have caught him with it and when the owner called her, she returned it. Unfortunately for Tommy, after thinking about it, apparently the gun owner decided to contact LE. I'm sure LE thought "yipee, here's our chance!"

Sorry to reply so late, elle! Tommy wasn't allowed to have guns after Misty's RO, so he would have had to surrender the two that LE knew he had. If he didn't want to remain gunless, then he had to sneak one onto his property and hide it. I think he saw a chance to get one and acted on it. However, his mother must have caught him with it and when the owner called her, she returned it. Unfortunately for Tommy, after thinking about it, apparently the gun owner decided to contact LE. I'm sure LE thought "yipee, here's our chance!"

This happened in Aug. though, so I don't think it was a case of him not wanting to remain gunless after the RSO.

No doubt LE was thrilled with the prospect of having him in custody, though.

You're right capri. I just looked up the RO hearing and it was on the 9th and the gun theft happened sometime in Aug.

I wish some nice local press would get the original report of when it was stolen and when it was reported to LE.

When was the fight with RC and TC again? hmm Aug 5th/ 6th?

We need to find out when this gun was taken! before or after the fight

You're right capri. I just looked up the RO hearing and it was on the 9th and the gun theft happened sometime in Aug.

I wish some nice local press would get the original report of when it was stolen and when it was reported to LE.

It was reported to LE last Friday.

Updated video with Matt Saffer of Action News regarding Tommy's arrest. Pretty interesting:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=33641@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

(If it doesn't pull the correct video, up, go to the link on the left that says:
Haleigh's Step-Uncle Arrested)

Some of the hightlights (or low-lights, depending how you consider things):

*Lindsy doesn't have the money to bail Tommy out of jail

*The Croslins were constantly borrowing things from the gun owner - and the borrowing continued even after they moved, and they'd even use his phone

*The gun was stolen in mid-August

*When Matt Saffer told the gun owner that Lindsy didn't have the money to bail Tommy out of jail, he said "Good, that's the place he deserves to be"

:waitasec:There is something about this arrest that is odd. The mother returned the gun, so why now has LE arrested TC? I am glad they did in hopes that he will start being honest with LE. I have seen so many that have done worst and they did not get that amount of bail nor jail time. Maybe this is the safest place for him right now, because if he were out he just might be a target. Something is just not right. The mother and father took off over the weekend, the other two Croslins took off 2 months ago and TC was leaving as well and now this. I would like to know why this person decide to press charges when he got his gun back? He is within his right to do so, I just find the timing, bail, and jail time to be "VERY ODD".
Ron has guns and he is not supposed to have any, so why is he not in jail?

These young healthy strong adults messing with this senior isn't right. To be borrowing things all the time, if Hank lifted the gun, I'm sure he may have taken other things he felt entitled too while he was there and the man may not even have noticed things missing.

Bad situation, being in and out of jail, charges, it's costly. Drains the families resources.

:waitasec:There is something about this arrest that is odd. The mother returned the gun, so why now has LE arrested TC? I am glad they did in hopes that he will start being honest with LE. I have seen so many that have done worst and they did not get that amount of bail nor jail time. Maybe this is the safest place for him right now, because if he were out he just might be a target. Something is just not right. The mother and father took off over the weekend, the other two Croslins took off 2 months ago and TC was leaving as well and now this. I would like to know why this person decide to press charges when he got his gun back? He is within his right to do so, I just find the timing, bail, and jail time to be "VERY ODD".
I know this isn't ron's thread but have never heard about the part I bolded. Could you fill me in? TIA!

I'm having a thought that I will try to explain clearly:

~The gun owner, Mr. Martin, says that Tommy and the Croslins often borrowed his phone, even after they moved.

~The gun was reported stolen in mid-August (per the Action News video).

~Ron was arrested for assault around midnight on August 7th.

~We have been told that Tommy & the Croslins went to the house that evening because Misty was calling them for "help".

~HOW did Misty call them if they HAD NO PHONE?

~If they DID have a phone, did Tommy go over to this 76 year old man's house with the SOLE intent being to STEAL HIS GUN?

I know this isn't ron's thread but have never heard about the part I bolded. Could you fill me in? TIA!

LE knows Ron has guns (it is stated in the police reports). If he wasn't supposed to have them, they'd have taken them away - at the VERY LEAST.

Ron is a legal gun owner.

Madj you are exactly right and that is a very good post. But in the case of Tommy I don't know if the gun is of special interest. Hes a thief and probably steals everything he can. The gun is valuable because it would bring ample money on the black market.

This is very odd, absolutely.

When was the fight with RC and TC again? hmm Aug 5th/ 6th?

We need to find out when this gun was taken! before or after the fight

The fight with RC and TC was on Wednesday, August 5th. Booking date for Ron was August 6 at 1:03 pm. You are right, we need to know if this gun was taken before or after the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme