Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(bbm) Oh fine, so now all us birds are alike eh, I'm deeply offended...

j/k! lolol... :biggrin: sorry, back to the topic...

:parrot:

O/T I lubba my birds too. Had a falcon or redtailed hawk who caught a woodpecker in my back yard today. Got some awesome pics of the hawk/falcon, but love my woodpeckers and it was a sad event. Life in the southwest, I guess. Never have seen one in my yard before, only in the sky. Hmmm...weather's changing, coyote got a cat a few weeks ago in my front yard, hope the holes in my yard aren't snakes holes! We've lived here for over 35 years!

Family left him, maybe his wife too, jailed, sister is dogging him, what's up with Hank?

Art has an updated article and he interviewed Mr. Martin. Mr. Martin said Tommy and his momma came to his house at 4 AM to use the phone and what family would someone be calling at 4 AM Lot's of other stuff Mr. Martin said too.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15...gation-update-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/

Well, now we know what kind of gun Tommy allegedly stole.

" a valuable family heirloom—a 1905 Colt .38 Special with a 6 inch barrel and walnut handle. It was gone. Since Tommy and his mother were the only ones to visit, and he saw Tommy in his back bedroom, he told me, he figured he had a suspect."

People in my opinion in the drug culture stay up all night and sleep most of the day. Also, I think they are thieves so they are always looking to steal something and its easier at night. But, folks in that realm of society don't respect others so they do those things, but if he had come to my door, I'd call the sheriff after I had sent my attack chihuahuas out to check things out.

I stay up all night too, but its because I'm old and cranky and can't sleep.

HC records don't look like much. Everything dropped...Reckless driving...MAN, that place is not safe to walk the streets. These people are nuts with there driving. Do not go there unless you drive a Hummer...hopefully armoured.

The locals must be really tough or really lucky....IMO.

Well, now we know what kind of gun Tommy allegedly stole.

" a valuable family heirloom—a 1905 Colt .38 Special with a 6 inch barrel and walnut handle. It was gone. Since Tommy and his mother were the only ones to visit, and he saw Tommy in his back bedroom, he told me, he figured he had a suspect."

As this gun is an antique, the guns' value can run up to almost $3,000.00 for a 1905 Colt .38 Special. IIRC, it was/is not in working order, so the value would be much less.

JMO

In my opinion, Tommy steals whats available. He probably has no knowledge of value on antique guns.

Betcha this isn't the first time the C's stole from Mr. Martin. A kind elderly blind man living alone would be a perfect target for those that would take advantage of him. The borrowing of milk, sugar, the phone, etc. sounds like a ploy to gain access to his home and engage in petty theft. I'll bet there were always 2 C's that paid the "can I borrow" visit, one to divert Mr. Martin's attention and the other to do a quick search to see what could be picked up quickly and easily. Mr. M needs to determine if any of his banking accounts, credit cards, etc. have been fraudulently utilized, he is also in danger of having his identity stolen. These are not good people.

That is DISGUSTING, IMO. Going to a 76 year old man's house at 4 in the morning. I'm sorry, but, that is just not appropriate. If I were that man, I would NOT have opened the door. Rather, I'd have called the police.

If they needed to use a phone at 4am, you go to a pay phone - you do NOT bother an old man.

Further, WHO DO YOU CALL AT 4AM? I have my own thoughts on that.

I totally agree. Even if it's a young man in perfect health, it's not appropriate to wake them up at night unless it's an emergency but if you go bothering an old man and steal from him to boot it doesn't paint a pretty picture. Didn't Tommy's mother ever tell him not to pull stunts like this? No, wait a sec, she was there...:croc:

Maybe they couldn't use their own phones because of fear of LE listening in. Did this man hear what they were talking about on the phone?

He told me on one occasion, Misty waited in his living room while her mother used the phone. “This was right after she started living with Ronald and she just blurted out, ‘I’m damn tired of taking care of someone else’s kids.’” Martin told me. “I thought that was an odd thing to say. Then she said, as she was leaving, ‘Will you pray for me?’ I said I don’t much go to church. I don’t know why she said that.”

Then Misty should of left. Nobody was making her live there with Ronald!

Flora told me Misty had lived with her as a young girl, when she was about 12, and had a terrible time in school “because her parents never made her go. She hated school, but I made her go. She only missed one day in four months, but she’d sit in the living room at the table and get so upset when she had to do homework. She’d say, ‘Nanny, I don’t know how to do this!’ So I’d say, ‘I may not be much help, Misty, but let me try.’”

Why didn't the state force her parents. I lived in FL the school call your home and say Your child (name here) was marked absent from school today.

4 a.m. the 18th or 19th of August

4 am? someone better need 911 at 4 am. The date is after the Ratgate right?

:waitasec:There is something about this arrest that is odd. The mother returned the gun, so why now has LE arrested TC? I am glad they did in hopes that he will start being honest with LE. I have seen so many that have done worst and they did not get that amount of bail nor jail time. Maybe this is the safest place for him right now, because if he were out he just might be a target. Something is just not right. The mother and father took off over the weekend, the other two Croslins took off 2 months ago and TC was leaving as well and now this. I would like to know why this person decide to press charges when he got his gun back? He is within his right to do so, I just find the timing, bail, and jail time to be "VERY ODD".
Ron has guns and he is not supposed to have any, so why is he not in jail?
I am with you on this MADJGNLAW the timing of the the charges is interesting and I would love to know why a month later. The bond seems reasonable if It is the judges opinion that TC stole the gun for retaliation after the fight with Ron and in light of the RO this very judge issued recently.
I still am not sure that this is the break that we have been waiting on to find HaLeigh. :waitasec:

I would say thirty pounds max. He most likely weighed about 175# to begin with with his height, I would say twenty or thirty lbs. max. No more. He doesn't have a large frame. Any weight loss would show in the face first.

Well I know what 5 pounds of ground beef looks like, and he was way larger in the before photo, not just large in his face. I gained 31 pounds in a 4 week period of time when my hubby way laid off in june grilling out all day long. The only change in me was around my stomach, pants are too tight. But whatever, you can be right.

People in my opinion in the drug culture stay up all night and sleep most of the day. Also, I think they are thieves so they are always looking to steal something and its easier at night. But, folks in that realm of society don't respect others so they do those things, but if he had come to my door, I'd call the sheriff after I had sent my attack chihuahuas out to check things out.

LOL attacking chihuahuas! Mine would take a toe too.

My mother is blind and 80 yrs old. She would open the door for someone she knows, fearing they may have some kind of trouble. She is in a nursing home now, but before when she was living at home, my son lived with her. He was, sorry to say, part of the drug culture too. She would open the door, not knowing what time it is, being blind, for fear of antagonizing someone. She is a very kind caring person, and couldn't turn anyone away. She is also senile because of dementia. I can see Martin innocently letting these people in. Just saying...:twocents:

My mother is blind and 80 yrs old. She would open the door for someone she knows, fearing they may have some kind of trouble. She is in a nursing home now, but before when she was living at home, my son lived with her. He was, sorry to say, part of the drug culture too. She would open the door, not knowing what time it is, being blind, for fear of antagonizing someone. She is a very kind caring person, and couldn't turn anyone away. She is also senile because of dementia. I can see Martin innocently letting these people in. Just saying...:twocents:

Yep...bioMom is legally blind. Before I forced her to move here...she lived in Fl with no family. She opened the door at 2:00am to guys dressed as EMT's who told her she had signed up to be crisis shelter for abused women...she had not. The woman stayed until she went to sleep and then stole everything that was not nailed down.

Yep...bioMom is legally blind. Before I forced her to move here...she lived in Fl with no family. She opened the door at 2:00am to guys dressed as EMT's who told her she had signed up to be crisis shelter for abused women...she had not. The woman stayed until she went to sleep and then stole everything that was not nailed down.
OMG

No words... at least none suitable to post. :snooty:

Stillettos, so sorry this happened to your mom. It is so sad what happens to our elderly. I am now 63, and have beginning glaucoma. I feel so bad for our elderly. And when blindness is added to the equation, they are totally vulnerable to everything, all the time. My mother was so frightened until I put her in the nursing home.

I noticed in HC's record, there is no arrest or conviction of drugs.

All matters of DV were dropped or dismissed in the Court.

He had some reckless driving charges and a Battery Charge....both closed...I guess fine was paid.

All in all, HC's record is benign.....no drug charges either.

Do any of you think that Misty's brother had anything to do with the childs disappearance?
Do you think Misty was involved in it to, maybe in a cover up to protect her brother?

I have felt all along that there is something strange about this case and that Misty knows more than what she has been telling the LE.

I noticed in HC's record, there is no arrest or conviction of drugs.

All in all, HC's record is benign.....no drug charges either.

*Snipped*

That doesn't mean he doesn't use drugs. Simply means he hasn't been caught. Crystal doesn't have drug charges on her record either, yet she admitted to using them. Not having charges on a person's record doesn't mean a thing.

Do you really believe Tommy does not use drugs? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member