Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also very interesting dates from the police report:

LE went on Sept.11 " to make contact with Lisa Croslin. I was advised that she was not at home. I left my business card, with my cellular telephone number and requested that she contact me when she returned home.

On September 14,2009, I went to *advertiser censored* Tyler Street, in an attempt to make contact with Lisa Croslin. I was advised
that Lisa had left town on Saturday, September 12,2009, and was not returning. I was advised she and Hank Sr.
had moved to Tennessee."

So Lisa Croslin left town for Tennessee one day after the detective tried to visit her.

Just makes my head spin....

Very interesting. Who's left now?

Who's left of the Croslins, Lindsy, the 3 kids & Tommy in jail. Wonder if Lindsy's sitting in an empty MH with no furniture, whilde Tommy sits in jail. Sounded like they were selling furniture and everything in their 8 day yard sale.

Tommy and Lindsy. (Plus their children) - I'm thinking these charges may preclude them from moving to MA like they were hoping. At least until the charges are cleared up.

~Timmy and Chelsea are in Cape Cod, MA -as of 7/09.

~Hank & Lisa are in TN - as of 9/12/09.

Thanks, so just Lindsy and the kids now. Hope they are alright

You know....this question bugs me..so I'll try to explain it....

Tommy was Ron's neighbor.....Tommy is Ron's wife's brother....Tommy's children played with Ron's children....Ron has had these people around his young children.....whether you acknowledge it or not--this will--IMHO--come back to someone Ron had a relationship with....be it Hank or someone else.....ALL JMO

JMO

Yes, but the original comment was "Just because Tommy has no arrest record does not mean he does not do drugs".

That has nothing to do with Ron.

Obviously there was a relationship with Ron - but that is NOT what anyone was discussing. To deny that there is a possibility that Tommy does drugs because he has no arrests for them is ludicrous, IMO.

Is there anyone in this case besides Crystal that has admitted to drug usage that has no arrest record? I can't think of anyone else that I could have used as an example to show that just because a person has no drug arrest that it means a person doesn't use drugs (or hasn't used them in the past). THAT is why it was on topic. She was an example.

Would you like to answer my question now about TOMMY since this is his thread? Do you think he uses he drugs, or does his clean record regarding drug arrests signify to you that he is not a drug user?

And Ron was a further example of how the same logic has been used in reverse.

Wasn't it said that Misty and Tommy smoked pot together while watching the kids? That would make him a drug user. The family seems to have several.

Yes, but the original comment was "Just because Tommy has no arrest record does not mean he does not do drugs".

That has nothing to do with Ron.

Obviously there was a relationship with Ron - but that is NOT what anyone was discussing. To deny that there is a possibility that Tommy does drugs because he has no arrests for them is ludicrous, IMO.

The truly mind-numbing aspect of Haleigh and Jr.'s lives is that they have been surrounded by alleged and non-alleged drug users during their ENTIRE time in Hermit's Cove...

You know....this question bugs me..so I'll try to explain it....

Tommy was Ron's neighbor.....Tommy is Ron's wife's brother....Tommy's children played with Ron's children....Ron has had these people around his young children.....whether you acknowledge it or not--this will--IMHO--come back to someone Ron had a relationship with....be it Hank or someone else.....ALL JMO

JMO

Amber, Misty, Tommy..............seems lots of folks around Ronald Cummings are on drugs. Poor children.

If this gun that Tommy stole was stolen to sell and make money--why didn't he? Did he think he needed protection from someone? Is that 50K bail to protect him or others? So many questions...UGH

That's interesting. Mr. Martin didn't notify the police, they went to him!

very interesting that point huh? Upon reading the police report I have changed my view on a few things. It is unclear if Hankjr or Lisa stole the gun. Mr. Martin doesn't trust either of the Croslin's mentioned in the report and he trusts Hankjr the least.

I do not feel the gun was stolen under the pretense that someone was frightened of Ronald Cummings and what he "might " do. Whoever stole the gun stole it for the purpose of selling it. Since the Croslin's moved to Tennessee I can think of no better reason for needing money than that. I do not trust any of the Croslins and I see why Misty was so eager to set up shop with a man that was almost 9 years older than her. Normally I have no problem with age and the years that separate a man and a woman in love.....however, Misty was not a woman in my opinion she was a child with a 6th grade education. I will stop writing about this now because I just got back from time out and I do not wish to be put in the corner again any time soon.:angel:

Do any of you think that Misty's brother had anything to do with the childs disappearance?
Do you think Misty was involved in it to, maybe in a cover up to protect her brother?
I have felt all along that there is something strange about this case and that Misty knows more than what she has been telling the LE.

(bbm) Or the reverse :confused:

- Based upon his gun theft, he has no concerns about taking what is not his.
- Based upon his apperance and weight loss, he is likely either an addict or at the very least, takes drugs at times.
- Based upon reports that he is not currently working and has three children, it is possible that he is in need of money.

If you put these three together, one could come to the conclusion that he might have done something he should not have for money or drugs. He may have done whatever he did when he was under the influence of drugs.
The big question is what did he do. Did he facilitate someone else's crime (e.g. left the back door unlocked, act as a diversion, give Misty a drug)? Did he take Haleigh himself? Did he do something he shouldn't have with Misty which led to an accident or to a crime? Did he take Misty somewhere else so she wasn't home and thus unknowingly enabled someone else to take Haleigh?
All these are all possible scenarios.

(bbm) We're missing one, did he cover up someone else's crime :confused: Afterall, HC2's the one who found a rat in his mailbox.

Agree IMO if one is pointed to as eg of why it's so, others may be pointed to as egs of why it ain't so... RC may be "hands off" or Off Limits to some but hardly more OT re drug use/records lol ;)

:parrot:

If this gun that Tommy stole was stolen to sell and make money--why didn't he? Did he think he needed protection from someone? Is that 50K bail to protect him or others? So many questions...UGH

He didn't have enough time....in my opinion.....if you lived in Satsuma would you buy a gun from Tommy Croslin? I wouldn't....now if I managed to make it across state lines with that gun it might be sold a little easier.

He didn't have enough time....in my opinion.....if you lived in Satsuma would you buy a gun from Tommy Croslin? I wouldn't....now if I managed to make it across state lines with that gun it might be sold a little easier.

Usually people steal something to get quick money...IMO....might have been easier out-of-state--but I really don't think anyone buying an illegal gun anywhere would worry too much..JMO

Usually people steal something to get quick money...IMO....might have been easier out-of-state--but I really don't think anyone buying an illegal gun anywhere would worry too much..JMO

I wouldn't disagree except the person selling the gun is Hankjr.

Perhaps because he didn't have time to find someone to buy the 100 year old gun within the timeframe that they had the gun.

After Mr. Martin noticed it was missing the following morning, he called the Croslins, and it was returned "in no more than 3 hours". (Police report)

AH interviewed Mr. Martin and was told that the Croslins were there at 4am. If Mr. Martin noticed it missing when he woke up in the morning, and then it was returning - didn't give them a lot of time to sell it, IMO.

Wasn't it said that Misty and Tommy smoked pot together while watching the kids? That would make him a drug user. The family seems to have several.

Where is that Tommy/Misty smoking pot coming from? I don't think it originated up here in Haleigh's forum

Thought...the night Haleigh disappeared, Ron yelled something like "you let them take her..."

Maybe Misty was having fits with Haleigh and let someone take her to settle her down or to frighten her or to take her to their house - someone like her brother.

While with Misty's brother, something may have happened. Misty is informed and they panic. Her brother disposes of Haleigh.

Misty does not know where Haleigh is.
Ron is aware that ther was an accident but for some reason goes along with the story - must have some good info on Ron that they threaten to tell if he tells on them.

People buying an illegal gun usually want a reliable one they can easily shoot with and might not want one that's over a hundred years old unless they're also collectors.

People buying an illegal gun usually want a reliable one they can easily shoot with and might not want one that's over a hundred years old unless they're also collectors.

Okay....but I think Tommy took it for protection and not for selling anyway...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro