Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense littebudot but I'm sorry, if LE believes that Lindsey has information as to HaLeigh's whereabouts, than she is the only one responsible for making her and her children's lifes worse by withholding that information. Having children to care for alone does not negate your responsibility to answer to LE regarding a crime. If that were the case than everyone would take shelter by having children, alone... Whatever pain that she - or anyone directly or indirectly involved with HaLeigh's disappearance for that matter - is in will only be alleviated by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth to LE; the sooner it's told, the sooner any pain can begin to subside. JMHO -

Ok,quess your right ,it just sounded like go after her it does not matter if she knows anything or not she is vunerable right now so attack!

Oh it's very believable. That's was in reference to steph and his blog only. Plus, we aren't supposed to bring blog stuff up here.

Steph is a disreputable source?

Ok,quess your right ,it just sounded like go after her it does not matter if she knows anything or not she is vunerable right now so attack!

LE cannot know for certain who knows what until people tell them. They must bark up the wrong tree all the time and act tough to people who are in a vulnerable state because they have been touched by a crime. It is unfortunate for the innocent people who face unpleasant questioning but it is unavoidable if crimes are to be solved since there is often a long list of possible perps and innocent people have to be ruled out before finding the right one. If LE is afraid to interrogate people because they might possibly be upset they can't get anything done. I'm sure most people who they interrogate understand that they're only doing their job to get justice for the crime victims.

Yes, and apparently a call was made from the home on Tyler to the non-emergency police department before the 911 IIRC.
So we have no record of what that call was for?Has anyone been able to confirm this call and what time police arrived at the tyler street address? Is there a report on what LE responded to at that address or is in relation to HaLeighs abduction?

No right or wrong here - just opinions, that's all; the one thing you'll never see a shortage of here. :blowkiss:

MOO -

So we have no record of what that call was for?Has anyone been able to confirm this call and what time police arrived at the tyler street address? Is there a report on what LE responded to at that address or is in relation to HaLeighs abduction?

If I am not mistaken, busy will correct me if I am wrong, busy talked to somebody with PCSO and they said there was no 911 call that came from Tyler at that time.

th_tommy1.jpg
Okay

A LEO confirmed "dispatch shows no 911 calls made from Tyler Street 02/10/09" and it is alleged that someone at the Croslin residence on Tyler called the non-emergency police services dept with information on HaLeigh Cummings before the 911 call was placed by Misty. In a conversation between the LE operator and FLE2, FLE2 states she is available at 116 Tyler and is calling to verify the last time HaLeigh was seen within her residence on Greene was between 1-1 1/2 hours ago. The conversation ends with FLE2 stating she was leaving Tyler to go back to HaLeigh's home on Greene. FLE2 first went to Greene and then to Tommy's, then back to Greene.

I shudder to post this, and something perhaps even more sinister. She could have aroused, saw a perp, or her brother, with Haleigh on the couch as reported Jr. says, Haleigh already dead and they threatened her and little Jr. I'm leaning more towards the brother, because if it was a stranger perp, and Misty awoke to find the crime in action, I believe they would have murdered Misty, incapacitated, harmed or took her too.

So going with this theory, if it was the brother, he wouldn't necessarily murder Misty for catching him. She's probably not told on him in the past for a siblings lifetime of wrongs. He may also have a sick incestual lust for Misty, if, I repeat if, there is any truth to Misty's comments about "He messed with her". I base this on a spritual truth I know as a Christian. A spirit of lust can't be quenched, so why would he murder his object of affection and lust that's served his perversions in the past? I'm going to put a disclaimer above my post, this is graphic, I apologize.

As a fundamental Christian, I don't find a discussion of lust as wrong. Incest is not rare in our society and I think Misty admitted she was molested as a child. I don't see this as any type of link to the crime.

The thing is, Misty was the last person to see Haleigh. I don't think she was asleep and I think she has some sort of culpability in whatever happened to this little angel. I also blame Haleigh's father, Ronald. He left his kids alone with a 1 7 year old- who he married. I don't pretend to know why they married because I don't knowthem. I'm glad they aren't shacked up.

Can you tell me what verse it shows the spirit of lust can't be quenched? Not trying to be confrontational, but all things are possible with Christ and I don't know what you are referring to.

IMO Hank Jr. didn't fly under the radar, he was probably questioned in depth just like the rest of the family was.

Now, six months later he becomes involved in an altercation with his brother in-law and he now comes to the forefront of discussion on possible involvement by sluethers, NOT by LE<-------lets keep this in mind.
Ain't that the truth! Thank you for the reminder.

No, ain't that strange? I think it is stranger that NG hasn't even touched it. Or has she???

If I am not mistaken, busy will correct me if I am wrong, busy talked to somebody with PCSO and they said there was no 911 call that came from Tyler at that time.

you are right. but there is something off here, in other threads the call was noted so I don't know whats going on.

Striking family resemblance... he and Misty look just alike!! It's almost spooky.

Didn't Tommy's mother ever tell him not to pull stunts like this? No, wait a sec, she was there...:croc:
(respectfully snipped)

That family behaves in such a trashy way.

How sad that they are raising little children. What horrible examples they are setting!!

I am quite certain that you know as well as I do that the argument that lack of recent arrests indicates recent non-use of drugs has been used several times about Ron. I brought it up because I was interested in finding out if it now applies across the board.

Why is it that you mentioning Crystal's lack of arrests is on topic and my mentioning Ron's lack of arrest is off topic?
From what I've been able to gather, it's okay to talk about peoples' possible drug use... just as long as it's not *Ronald* you're referring to.

Amber, Misty, Tommy..............seems lots of folks around Ronald Cummings are on drugs. Poor children.
Perhaps *Ronald* is a drug counselor of sorts.... he only hangs around all those druggies because he's trying to save them. :angel:

I hope that same for Jr and Haleigh... :)

I HATE to even say this but if Misty is putting allegations out against Tommy--wonder if Lindsy might be getting a visit from DCF.....
HH, that's an excellent point! I would not put it past Misty.

Lindsy'd better look out!

Three more peeps coming to jail to be interviewed friday--

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20976154/detail.html

Police said they will have three more people come to the jail for questioning on Friday.

Investigators called Misty Cummings, the last person to see Haleigh the night she went missing, the key person in the investigation. They said knowing her brother was currently in jail gave them all the more reason to question him.

The post I read said it was an antique gun so maybe Tommy thought that was where the value was. jmo

Agreed, the value of the gun on the police report stated $600

As a fundamental Christian, I don't find a discussion of lust as wrong. Incest is not rare in our society and I think Misty admitted she was molested as a child. I don't see this as any type of link to the crime.

The thing is, Misty was the last person to see Haleigh. I don't think she was asleep and I think she has some sort of culpability in whatever happened to this little angel. I also blame Haleigh's father, Ronald. He left his kids alone with a 1 7 year old- who he married. I don't pretend to know why they married because I don't knowthem. I'm glad they aren't shacked up.

Can you tell me what verse it shows the spirit of lust can't be quenched? Not trying to be confrontational, but all things are possible with Christ and I don't know what you are referring to.

I don't know what a fundamentalist Christian is. Yes there is scripture that says a spirit of lust can't be quenched. The Lord says you know the truth when you hear it.

I don't know where to put this, but it's largely Tommy C related, so guess this thread is as good as any. I put this together to keep track on the key "Tommy" events and thought I'd share.

Tommy C Key Events

Aug 6 - Croslin/Cummings Domestic Dispute

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...ronald_cummings_arrested_for_burglary_battery

Aug 8 - Ratgate

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...d-accused-of-putting-headless-rat-in-mailbox-

Aug 19 - Tommy C Gun Theft

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/15...ate-haleigh-case-break-coming-soon/#more-2897

Aug 19 - Misty C Poly & Voice Analysis

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=143952&catid=3

Aug 28 - Tommy & Lindsy Questioned by PCSO

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144116&catid=3

Aug 29 - "Rose Search"

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144137&catid=3

Sept 5 - Timmy & Chelsea Questioned by PCSO

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5169005.php?

Sept 9 - Misty Gets RO against her Brother Tommy

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...Cummings-in-court/gqJzYDaKEUOcDezqLUlMFQ.cspx

Sept 15 - Tommy Croslin Arrested for Gun Theft (50K Bond)

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20933525/detail.html

Sept 17 - Tommy Croslin Questionsed about Haleigh Case

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20976154/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads