Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting. Mr. Martin didn't notify the police, they went to him!

Exactly! LE went to Mr.Martin and advised him that a crime was committed and that he could press charges. The problem is that Mr.Martin can not prove for sure if it was Hank Jr. that took the gun because it was Hank Jr.'s mother and father that returned it and it was Hank Jr.'s mother whom Mr.Martin claims told him that Hank Jr. stole the gun. A good attorney would have these charges thrown out because Hank Jr. was arrested on hearsay. Not that I am defending him. And if he did steal the gun, well again the hearsay comes into play and the charges could be just as easily dropped due to how the arrest came about. I now wonder if this is why so many get away with crimes in Putnam County.
"Snip" From Police Report: http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/im...ice.report.pdf

"On August 25, 2009, I made contact with Marvin (M.P.) Martin, at his residence located at *advertiser censored* Ave. I advised Mr. Martin I had received information that he was possibly the victim of a theft form his residence."

Day/Date/Time Incident Reported: Tuesday 8/25/2009 19:00
Mr. Martin was unable to tell me the exact day the theft occurred but
he believed it was possibly last Wednesday or Thursday (08-19-09 or 08-20-09), Lisa Croslin and Hank Croslin Jr.
LE asked Mr.Martin who he thought had stolen his firearm, Lisa or Hank Jr .. Mr. Martin said that Lisa told him that Hank Jr. Had stolen the firearm, but he was not sure which one of them had stolen the firearm.
Assigned By HQ: [

8/26/2009 00:35

Approving

SupervisorJ.PETERS
Division

Okay....but I think Tommy took it for protection and not for selling anyway...MOO

He had his own guns why steal someone else's and plus most people don't have revolvers for protection, a semi automatic is what people want/use/need. Plus his daddy told Mr. Martin it was about drugs not protection.

He had his own guns why steal someone else's and plus most people don't have revolvers for protection, a semi automatic is what people want/use/need. Plus his daddy told Mr. Martin it was about drugs not protection.

Plus I read that the gun didn't work anyway.

His "daddy" Hank Sr--who has been continually mocked as unreliable etc...is suddenly deemed believable? ;) Also, I don't think it is unreasonable to assume that perhaps Tommy wanted a gun that no one knew he had...

again, all JMO

Thought...the night Haleigh disappeared, Ron yelled something like "you let them take her..."

Maybe Misty was having fits with Haleigh and let someone take her to settle her down or to frighten her or to take her to their house - someone like her brother.

While with Misty's brother, something may have happened. Misty is informed and they panic. Her brother disposes of Haleigh.

Misty does not know where Haleigh is.
Ron is aware that ther was an accident but for some reason goes along with the story - must have some good info on Ron that they threaten to tell if he tells on them.

(bbm) I certainly haven't ruled out MC letting someone watch, or take, Haleigh. :( Holding enough over RC to keep him from telling who else "stole his child" is enough to swallow tho... :waitasec: much less make him marry her. :shakehead:

:parrot:

The truly mind-numbing aspect of Haleigh and Jr.'s lives is that they have been surrounded by alleged and non-alleged drug users during their ENTIRE time in Hermit's Cove...

In that respect I have to agree with NGrace, those kids never had a chance. If someone doesn't intervene now with Jr. I fear he will grow up to be another face on the Putnam C. jail web site. I don't want that for him; I want so much better. I pray his parents do, too.

I bet they have informants all around Tommy engaging him in conversation now. They should be working on Lindsey, too, while she is alone and vulnerable.

I'm a terrible person I guess, but I want Haleigh home; I want this to be over.

Knowing druggies as I do, I think it was a crime of opportunity. He saw something of possible value and took it. When I was co-dependent and "helping" people, I lost clothes, guitars, medication, jewelry, old coins I had collected, anything that wasn't nailed down.

Thank you God that those days are behind me LOL I was such a sucker.

In that respect I have to agree with NGrace, those kids never had a chance. If someone doesn't intervene now with Jr. I fear he will grow up to be another face on the Putnam C. jail web site. I don't want that for him; I want so much better. I pray his parents do, too.

I bet they have informants all around Tommy engaging him in conversation now. They should be working on Lindsey, too, while she is alone and vulnerable.

I believe we all want Haleigh home but I would not stoop to trying to make Lindsy's life any worse!! She is alone and has children to care for and in enough pain she needs no more! Leave her alone!!

Exactly! LE went to Mr.Martin and advised him that a crime was committed and that he could press charges. The problem is that Mr.Martin can not prove for sure if it was Hank Jr. that took the gun because it was Hank Jr.'s mother and father that returned it and it was Hank Jr.'s mother whom Mr.Martin claims told him that Hank Jr. stole the gun. A good attorney would have these charges thrown out because Hank Jr. was arrested on hearsay. Not that I am defending him. And if he did steal the gun, well again the hearsay comes into play and the charges could be just as easily dropped due to how the arrest came about. I now wonder if this is why so many get away with crimes in Putnam County.

An issue that I speculated on in the RT (thought it may be relevant here...) is that perhaps the relationship between the TC and any of the other "C" family members with MM is (was) a business relationship; possibly the diversion of prescription medications to supplement an elderly man's retirement/disability income. If that's the case than it would make more sense to me as to why HC & LC were at MM's at four in the morning. It would also make sense as to why MM didn't take the issue to LE to begin with. Perhaps LE was willing to overlook any pre-existing "business" relationship to get to TC. TC certainly isn't going to cry "unfair" about MM's not being arrested as it would also add an additional charge to him as well... Essentially if any of the above speculation is true and TC's lawyer knows about the "other shoe" potentially dropping so to say, it's likely they'd advise TC not to raise too much of a stink - one charge is better than two... JMHO

His "daddy" Hank Sr--who has been continually mocked as unreliable etc...is suddenly deemed believable? ;) Also, I don't think it is unreasonable to assume that perhaps Tommy wanted a gun that no one knew he had...

again, all JMO

Why? This was weeks before he had to turn in his guns.

Why would his daddy lie about something like that. That would be one stupid lie to tell..yea my son wanted it to trade for drugs or whatever..I would have made another lie up if that's the case.

(bbm) I fear, and want better, for Junior too, gracenote. Which is why I not only hope he can be placed into a healthier, safer, more stable environment but pray that one day, by some miracle, his sister might join him there too.
:prayer:

I believe we all want Haleigh home but I would not stoop to trying to make Lindsy's life any worse!! She is alone and has children to care for and in enough pain she needs no more! Leave her alone!!

No offense littebudot but I'm sorry, if LE believes that Lindsey has information as to HaLeigh's whereabouts, than she is the only one responsible for making her and her children's lifes worse by withholding that information. Having children to care for alone does not negate your responsibility to answer to LE regarding a crime. If that were the case than everyone would take shelter by having children, alone... Whatever pain that she - or anyone directly or indirectly involved with HaLeigh's disappearance for that matter - is in will only be alleviated by telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth to LE; the sooner it's told, the sooner any pain can begin to subside. JMHO -

Why? This was weeks before he had to turn in his guns.

Why would his daddy lie about something like that. That would be one stupid lie to tell..yea my son wanted it to trade for drugs or whatever..I would have made another lie up if that's the case.

IDK-but I respect your opinion to believe who you wish to. :)

(bbm) I fear, and want better, for Junior too, gracenote. Which is why I not only hope he can be placed into a healthier, safer, more stable environment but pray that one day, by some miracle, his sister might join him there too.
:prayer:

I hope that same for Jr and Haleigh...:)

I HATE to even say this but if Misty is putting allegations out against Tommy--wonder if Lindsy might be getting a visit from DCF.....

Do you think it's not believable that Tommy would smoke pot?

Oh it's very believable. That's was in reference to steph and his blog only. Plus, we aren't supposed to bring blog stuff up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member